Sup Forums tattoos

Just had this done a week ago, show your 'toon ink Sup Forumsmrades!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcHt9tW8oo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone is going to ask you why you got that tattoo or what it means and you're gonna have to explain to them that it's a joke about a miscarriage.

Degeneracy

The real issue I´ve had is that from afar it looks like a swastika and I work at a call center full of deported cholos, expecting a shanking soon enough.

Asking for a swastika was already not a good idea user, making one wrong was even worst

Panicked, your girlfriend rushes into the hospital. She asks the attendant where you are. The doctor gravely explains your condition. She approaches you, lying on a hospital cot.

>At first glance thought it was loss
>Thought I was crazy and need to take a break from Sup Forums
>I was totally right
Goddammit. Enjoy your vague joke no one is going to get while I grab a drink

I'll be copy pasting this one after I get my Dark Souls' Darksign tattoed on the back of my neck just like in your pic.

I have a half sleeve full of disguised references to my shitty interests, among them is loss. Just the simple lines all connected and it just looks like filler separating two other things.

I plan to finish the sleeve in the future but this fucker costs a fortune and I want to make sure it looks good.This time I want to somehow disguise 4U so I can bane post irl like a faggot.

>Let me permanently mark my body with a reference to something I like/something edgy 12 year olds would like.

Why does anyone do this?

is that loss

The best way to hide it would probably be stylized UUUU.

Ok so, here's the reason for the tat. Loss was the first chanspeak term I was taught in Sup Forums, others were pretty easy to understand and decipher but Loss was, like a foreign language, hard to grasp without actual teaching involved (teaching in the form of many threads of Loss variations).

Second, I believe Loss is one of the few memes (my favorite at least) which has adquired the arbitrary trait of proper language: the purpose of the meme is to deliver information of itself in ever evolving manners, and what makes it different from a proper language is that it's not arbitrary; Loss when seen only says Loss, those that know it's story know it's meaning, yes but that is not unlike knowing the root of a word which is to say it is meaningless beyond the field of academics.

A Loss is a Loss is a Loss.

It is.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcHt9tW8oo0

Is that Loss?

Is this?

Just say it's a symbol that means "Loss".

>look at me i am not only autistic but also I have to write it down permanently in my skin
There is a difference between reality and this imageboard, god you are pathetic

Congrats, your loss tattoo resembles swastika you dumb fuck, what a nice thing to have on your neck.

HA!

I guess a Losstika is the natural progression of that cancer. I don't know much about you, but I do know that I hate you, you meme-loving fuck. I don't even care if it's not real.

Or to kill yourself and ask for a cremation. Not necessarily in that order.

It's pretty fucking pathetic that a stupid joke on Sup Forums means anything at all to you let alone enough to get tattooed, but I'm more annoyed by your pseudo-intellectual ass drawing some sort of distinction between memes and "proper language" (and also somehow suggesting that language is arbitrary).

Go get that stupid shit removed, find some real human beings to interact with and maybe try not to talk too much until you stop being so fucking boring and stupid.

I actually really like this explanation. I can kind of get why you picked it.

I'd like to get a Jagganoth tattoo

Yeah that's all well and good, but why didn't you just get the lines you colossal autist, now it looks like shit, all I see is SG U6

You're gonna need to think of some phrase or something that becomes the acronym of "SGUB" to tell people so you don't have to admit the truth.

Fuck the haters m80. I like your stupid autism tattoo, and I like your stupid autistic reasoning for it. Life is about doing shit you like, and if you like loss, what better thing to get permenantly engraved on your body so that strangers can judge you?

Plus, at least you're not this guy >

>"That's an interesting tattoo user? What does it mean?"
>"M-memes..."
>"Oh..."

And a full explanation would go even worse.

"SLUb"?

Lmao what a fag. Hope you like the removal procedures, moron.

I want this on my calf or at least just doom

>skubfags getting degenerate tattoos of their sickness
>are also too stupid to spell it right
I'm vomiting as I type this. Remove skub.

I'd get a tattoo but am too chicken shit because pain

Every one you ever explain this to is going to realize what a gullible, frivolous fool you are.

>sgub
>it's phonetically the same as skub
holy shit how did I not see this

But the thing is, nobody would ever get hat explanation, or at least I hope user isn't autistic enough to do that.
He'd just say it's a tattoo that means loss and leave it at that. If he runs into someone who gets the layer to the joke then it's fucking hilarious for that person, for everyone else it's just probably a run of the mill tribal tat.

All that aside though, I personally wouldn't do that to my body. If I wanted something to do with loss for some reason, I'd probably just get a t-shirt with some lines on it.

What's SGUb? Did you mean to write SGrub? Homosuck is shit.

I can't wait until this shows up on tumblr and several thousand people reblog it.