We need vince vaughn

>we need vince vaughn
>say no more, i know just the guy

Everyone's got a price Ray. Me? I'm buy one get one half off.

>We need a guy who could play Santa's brother
>Say no more, I got just the man

Anthony Cumia?

>we need ethan hawke
>say no more senpai

Am i losing it? Is the guy in your pic not vaughn? Am I missing the joke?

>He doesn't know about Vince and Vaughn

Vince is the man behind the curtain, he constantly controls Vaughn. Vaughn is the face of the the corporation.

unironically a good performance in TD s2

i think vince vaughn is unironically one of the most handsome actors in hollywood and he is aging really well. his looks are under appreciated though. no homo

My dad always told me good things come in twos, Ray. And I'm one bad motherfucker.

BASED rocco

hi vince

>we need Eric Roberts but we only have 20 bucks left in the budget
>i know just the guy

>We need Eric Roberts but all we have is a half eaten sandwich and some ketchup packets from Wendy's
>He already did his part and left

Where does this meme come from, is he supposedly easy to work with? I had to take the dudes picture once and he’s a bit of a goofball.

Yeah, he's a great guy.

>WE NEED .....
>He already did his part, and three others disguised and all we gave him was a Walmart 5 dollar coupon and a leftover turkey leg that we forgot since Thanksgiving

this dude can f u c k

>we need some actors that go against being pc and absolutely hate kikes
i've got just the pair

>Where does this meme come from

check his IMDB page, he has like 250 credits in the last 3 or 4 years alone

Stop enough to smell the roses, and you'll end up cutting off your nose to spite your face. Caspere knew this.

Hey Vince, let's go get a drink. I've got the first round. Same place as last week. Y'know the one, that place with that redhead that had the nice cans...

He gave me a high five when I was 12 :)

>he's already filmed his scenes for the sequel sir

vince vaughn is good friends with jon favreau. he might be conservative but he's not an anti-semite.