Post best body figures

Post best body figures.

Why is tumblr so obsessed with making this little boy into a woman?

what compels people to draw this shit

Because he makes the cutest princess

Naw, man. This is straight-up somebody's fetish. You can bury it in all the layers of self-righteousness you want, but they're doing this because they get off to it.

People are ugly and sad
Ugly and sad people watch cartoons and feel happy
Pople still feel sad because characters that are happy aren't ugly like they are
So they create the world where happy characters are ugly, if they are happy being ugly maybe you can be too

>ugly as fuck pastel colors
>hairy arms, hairy legs
>poorly drawn stretch marks
>the fucking stretch marks
>can't even enjoy chunky star and chunky jackie
Damn, I actually got mad at this

I really want to, if not understand than grasp why a skateboarder and a mexican who does karate would be that fat.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa

Someone post T H I C C Jackies

I think I'm going to be sick.

Marco was dedicated to karate for five years and Jackie snowboards as well, just to be specific.

Fuck tumblr people,just because a guy isn't "masculine" doesn't make him trans!

Hey what happened to that non cis gender shit?I thought that it meant that its ok to not follow gender rules,like its ok to wear skirts and still be a straight man.

No lie, I would tap each and everyone's asses.

Even Tom and Marco's?

I feel sick.

This is some Moon Over June shit.

I never thought I'd say this, but Janna looks the most normal.

Yeah it's weird, like that gay pride parade that banned drag queens because a man wearing a dress apparently makes trans women cry

Seems like the genderqueers and trannies would be at odds with each other

I actually think the self-righteousness is part of the fetish. Maybe even most of it.

Made this (slightly) less grotesque
>using different colors for the legs than they use for the torsos
Who the fuck does this?