Currently learning Spanish. What're the best beaner dramas I can watch to help me learn a bit quicker?

Currently learning Spanish. What're the best beaner dramas I can watch to help me learn a bit quicker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXjtZgsOo9U
youtube.com/watch?v=kQbJ6RYX4WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B8CE6QiLAgU
youtube.com/watch?v=RfbROAN5ta4
youtube.com/watch?v=oaL3_kqehQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Currently learning Spanish
Literally why? Its only purpose in a first-world society is yelling at people who work at McDonalds.

And even then they'll still screw your order up on purpose because they hate you.

your mum's vagina

Timecrimes

They speak way too fast for a beginner to understand/comprehend.

Because, you motherfucker, I only know English and I figured it's time to expand a little. It's like the second most popular language here in the US, so it's bound to come in handy.

And I have a crush on this Mexican chick who can't speak English well, don't fucking judge me.

la rosa de guadalupe

THe secret of the eyes and amores perros are probably the best you can find out there

Mexican television isn't really that good. You have your novelas which can be pretty tiresom or the comedies which will use a lot of slang and wordplay and you probably won't be able to catch up. For learning spanish as any language it's always good to watch a kids show like Sesame Street or the news. If you live in the US there's no shortage of this. I used to watch Mujeres Asesinas which was pretty ok, don't know if it's still in the air though.

>beaner dramas

If you mean telenovelas all the genre is pretty much thrash famalam, you're asking for recomendations of products that are designed for women that barely made it through primary school, so the plots need to be so simple so even illiterate women that stay home all day doing house chores can follow through and somehow even being that simple the shows drags for so long so the shows seems like it last forever (the average telenovela has like 200 episodes)

I guess Betty la fea is OK if you really have to try something though I'll recommend watching BR telenovelas like El Clon or Xica da Silva dubbed into Spanish since Hues at least try to put some effort making their shows feel more "cinematic" and the Spanish voice actors are usually the same ones that perform on latin dubbed anime that are God tier dubs.

Good luck finding mosts telenovelas in higher quality than eyesore 240p VHS rips though

youtube.com/watch?v=pXjtZgsOo9U

Or just find movies like this user says

I learned french while in college. We watched kid shows for 4-6 year olds. I am not joking when I say it is infinitely more helpful for you to do the same.
1: no wordplay or metaphors, these will be lost on you. Most kids shows do not utilize these
2: Usage of parallel sentences, often during a conversation the character will paraphrase, reword or just repeat what what just said to them. This is incase you missed a few words while your brain struggles to translate.
3: SLOW TALKING, if they start talking fast than I can only understand 1 out of every 3 words, if they speak slower that gives my stupid brain more time to translate.
Good luck my dude

La rosa de guadalupe

Watch Dragon Ball and Caballeros in latin dub, it's better than watching the locally produced shows and the voice actors are unironically better than most A-list TV actors

youtube.com/watch?v=kQbJ6RYX4WQ

totally agree with this user

I hate anime and Caballeros del Zodiaco is one of the few that I actually liked.

56% dude. The white people who speak spanish might be spared.

fuck that here is what you need to watch

El Chavo del Ocho

>Not posting Soñadoras

Mexican TV is rarely good for my taste. There's funny stuff sometimes though.
For films, I would personally recommend Pedro Almodovar's movies. They are dramatic in a tasteful way, as opposed to telenovelas. Maybe start with Talk to Her (Hable con Ella).

If you want some funny entertainment of mexican tv craziness, watch. Imagine a telenovela written exclusively by catholic mexican grandmas. That's Rosa de Guadalupe. I watch it with my friends for a good laugh.

I had a crush on that fourth girl since I was a kid.
Pic isn't too flattering.
Don't know her name off the top of my head.

michelle vieth?
i liked her and laisha wilkins

Maybe he just wants to learn a new language? Do Americans really only know one language?

Borges, farmer, Cid....? Who else?
I know there's some 18th century poets but I never remember their names.

There aren't any good spic movies but you might like secret of the beehive or pans labyrinth if you're a lefty and hate based franco

Unironically watch Narcos. The show is really good and you should be able to pick up some Spanish as well.

Yep that's her. Fell in love with her in Mi pequeña traviesa when I was a kid.

le 56% faec

you're a piece of shit, actual trash. enjoy your gremlin wife, !jeb

spanish literature is the pinnacle of art

Did you have a bad day today? Wanna talk about it?

Why Spanish? it's literally maid/toilet cleaner language:
USA - maids from Mexico speak Spanish
UK - maids are from Spain speak Spanish
AUS - not many maids but cleaners are pinoy speak Spanish

If you're learning French I rec Donatien Alphonse Francois, Baudylair, and rimbau (if yore a fag)
Don't bother with joris karl huysmans he's dutch and writes the worst French I ever had the misery to read.

To learn proper Colombian Spanish: La Niña, Betty La Fea, El Cartel de los Sapos, Sin Tetas No hay Paraiso, El Man es Germán

T.uncultured_retard

fucking die you fucking idiot

Cringe level Mexican trash

This is a pretty funny show

Pussy is a solid reason to do anything.

Ingobernable esta bien, pero necesitas una suscripción de Netflix.

La Familia Peluche

Rebelde Way
Rebelde
4 Caminos
Corazón Rebelde
Remix
Rebelde Gay

in that order

>Not watching the ultimate Derbez Kino

Al derecho y al Derbez > Derbez en Cuando > La Familia Peluche > XHDRBEZ

>VAMOS LAS AMIGAS starts playing

buñuel's best films are in spanish, but he's too advanced for Sup Forums's pseuds.

Forgot about those these are also spic kino op

If by dramas you mean soap operas or "Telenovelas", as said you won't find a lot worth your time.

But if any genre goes, here are some argie series:
Los Simuladores
Hermanos y detectives
Mujeres asesinas
Tiempo final
El hombre de tu vida
El puntero

Also, watch El Chavo del 8 because Don Ramon was too good for this world.

>not realizing this is a latino datamining thread

Hate to be that faggot, but how do people learn languages from movies, games, whatever? I've been listening to a lot of Spanish music and I hear all these words I recognize but don't know the meaning of. Do I just translate it back and forth until I memorize that shit?
I'm trying to play diablo 3 in spanish but I feel like half the words are just made up anyway, i get esqueleto, but some shit is just in English cause the word isn't real. Lots of voice acting though.

It’s a mix between rote vocab memorization, learning grammar structures, and immersion in the language

Trying to learn Spanish from Mexican TV will work about as well as learning French from French-Canadian TV, or English from Australian TV. It will cause more problems than it will solve.

Watch simpsons in spanish so you can get the memes

UNA
VELA

youtube.com/watch?v=B8CE6QiLAgU

The GOAT

Any recommendations besides ?

I never took an english lesson in my life, and watching movies, series, english subtitled foreign stuff and discussing with faggots on Sup Forums made me understand all the english I hear. So yes, you can learn even if you don't want to.

The thing is that Spanish is way harder to learn than English, so don't sweat it user and keep doing what you're doing.
By the looks of it you're already investing time in learning, even if casually, so maybe checking some grammar structure to get accostumed with it can help.
Translating is fine to memorize some words, but sometimes meaning is completely different.

Also

>Diablo 3

C'mon user, you know better than that.
Blizzard spanish/latin dubs are pretty good though, Warcraft 3 being a personal favorite.

>mcq americanos estudian espanol bastardizado de sudacas

>pic
>La llamada que salvo a mexico

gb2forocoches mahoma

>teen drama kino
Rebelde
Amigas y Rivales
Clase 406

>that prime time kino
Una Familia con Suerte
Teresa
Rubi
Amor Real
Las Vias del Amor (dont really remember this one but I remember main bitch being fire)
Marimar

>super sayayian
wew

Is that the one where the dressed up as a man to be close to her crush?

i'm rewatching some derbez now that you mentioned him,and i can definitely appreciate him more now that i'm older
kino

perfect, except you forgot the best prime time kino

comfy piracy, ship battles, sword fights, politicking, 18th century fortress dungeons, top tier sets, costumes, and props, music, and period qts coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=RfbROAN5ta4

you're right user. good shout

Get Netflix and also watch telenovelas and Spanish weather channels all of those give great fap material

How has nobody posted the GOAT yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=oaL3_kqehQ4
also this scene in particular is legendary

i think you're just one of these nationalities so how do you know for the other two?
are you a neet in 3 different countries?

I just remember spic Marie was qt af

Por esto pienso que es una producción barata, ni siquiera pudieron conseguir una tarántula de verdad.

Quien es el?
Alguien me puede dar un resumen rapido?

maite was the best, post some of her please

I used to call my cousin a fag for watching this. Only now do I recognize him for the patrician he is.

>HD TV didn't exist back then

And if you want a good laugh, watch those shows in European Spanish.

Good for you user, I hope you keep it up. Literally everyone should try to at least become bilingual.

I've never watched a spanish tv show so I can't recommend one where they speak it, but maybe it would help to watch regular stuff with spanish subtitles.

w-why did that l-loli do th-that??

Jesus Cristo Maria estan minérales

It’s a great way to practice though.

OP, stuff like La Usurpadora and Betty La Fea are novelakino.

For TV shows I definitely recommend “Los Caballeros las prefieren brutas”

Also give Metastasis a try, it’s the Colombian 1:1 remake of Breaking Bad.

This shit traumatized me as a child. Don't let the cutesy image fool you; this show was FUCKING VIOLENT AND GRUESOME: murder, torture, people getting shot, a woman having her face burned with acid, a guy losing his eyes, etc. And it was made FOR KIDS!

Watch Columbian and BR kino. No Mexican shit.

the kids that eventually grew up to be the current cartel beheaders?

oh you

can't think of her without thinking of her sex tape.

>learning beaner
For what purpose

survival
better learn this phrase: Como usted diga,
señor