This is Ash, a Crested Porcupine. Say something nice about her!

This is Ash, a Crested Porcupine. Say something nice about her!

she is a prick

i ship her with Becky

How does she put on those pullover shirts?

That's Lance, actually.

Shallow slut with no talent.

Very carefully!

You do have a point.

She doesn't look like a bowl of Jello while dancing

She was manufactured in cold, sterile corporate conditions by a team of 60-year-old men devoid of artistic ambitions. No heart or soul lead to her creation upon this Earth, just the tired, hushed conversations of executives who desired more money.

Merchandise pertaining to her sole appearance within popular media will drift through bargain shops and into landfills, less than a footnote in a single generation's lurching, dead-eyed journey toward the grave.

she doesn't their clothing have zippers in the back like a jacket.

I'm sorry we can't all be Mongolian Throat Singing enthusiasts

I'm sorry too.

THICC

I would pinch her nose and rub her forehead, just so i can see her getting defensive and rolling into a huffy, spiky, angry ball.

I really liked her song

I would porc her pine, if you catch my drift.

Good luck

But that's the best part

>Say something nice about her
mmmm, redditlicious

It wasn't her fault that DreamWorks watched Zootopia and got a boner with their wallets.

Why do girls always cheated on with a girl named Becky?
Is Becky the Chad of women?

She wears that outfit well.

Illumination, you mean.

Don't you think a porcupine would consider quills that fell off to be gross instead of something to accessorize with? I know hair bracelets and locks of hair are a thing but they're not generally the norm, especially in public with locks of hair.

Could also be a cultural sort of thing for the species. Hair isn't that good an analogy considering they still have fur along with the quills.

They've both got two quills. This might sound stupid and is really head-canony, but what if one quill is their own while the other belongs to the partner? Sort of like a romantic thing.

>Lance tries to do the same thing with Becky but she thinks quillwear is tacky so she doesn't do it

>Supposed to be a teenager
>voiced by a middle aged woman that ruins all suspension of disbelief

Why do they do this?

QUILL
PUBES

Same reason why so many children are played/voiced by adult actors. Majority of kid actors are shit and they have different working laws that doesn't let them work has long as you can make adult actors/VAs work. Also, producers think movies will get more views if they have certain names attached to them.