Mfw they make people's lives miserable just because of one stupid day

>mfw they make people's lives miserable just because of one stupid day

>he's complaining oh no watch out here comes the reddit police

Samurai Jack is for fucking manchildren who can't get over the fact that their life sucks

Rick and Morty is a sophisticated show for mature adults

Upvoted

I agree gentlesir, Jack is for gross weebs.

lmao

What a miserable reality where your day is completely wrecked because a fictional series had an episode held back a week.

Oh how sorry I feel for your miserable existence.

Those damn starving kids in Africa are living the sweet life while adult swim memes it up with Rik and malaria

>sir
did you just asume his gender

But seriously dude, I like Samurai Jack to but, an episode not airing one week isn't the end of the world

>mfw all this stupid falseflagging and everyone falling for it from every side
I want to go back. Back to the past.

When Sup Forums wasn't almost completely filled with idiots.

I don't give a fuck about niggers, it's their fault, not mine.

>You can never complain or feel a negative emotion because somebody always has it worse than you!
(You)

I'm sorry, I've downvoted myself

I agree gentlexir

Sup Forums has always been filled to the brim with idiots.
This has always been the place for people too shitty to fit in anywhere else.

Then fuck off to Reddit, it's a place for intellectual superiors like yourself, am I right?

>mfw Jackanapes get so torn up over a show they don't even watch not airing one week because [as] knew they dedicated their lives to the show to an autistic degree, and their whining and crying turns the whole world on them because their obsession is so out of control the only solution is professional help
I now know why you can't take the joke. Because you ARE the joke.

>MUH KIDS IN AFRICA
Boo fucking hoo. Can't make this shit up.

Have you ever done a single shit to overthrow their corrupt governments so you gain the right to shittalk about them like that?

>Only rural retards watch samurai jack
>Smart city people watch Rick and Morty

there's a difference between "feeling a negative emotion" and "make your life miserable," geek boy

>Peaceful April Fools getting along with /ck/
>Discussin food, making /cock/ jokes, laughing at the boards that were shitting on each other
>All ruined in the last few hours because of a prank

Why did it have to be this way?

The Past is dead. There is no returning. What we must do is embrace the future. That future is fucking global Flags on every board. The fact that just a few hours revealed that Canadians were the source of most of the SJWshitposting on Sup Forums and that Brazil is the source of PCshitposting was enlightening. The power of Flags grants us eyes to see through the lies of shitposting countries so we could crush them.

REMOVE THE VEIL MODS. LET US SEE THE TRUTH FOR WHAT IT IS.

What prank?

Shitting on people for no reason is not a prank user.

blame Adult Swim and reddit

(you) are missing your picture with that post

What is to be done about it?

Shitting on people for no reason is not a prank, no.
Shitting on people because they'll make such a huge reaction in public that humiliates themselves and is really funny to watch IS a prank, and a very common one.
And you fell for it.

You guys waited thirteen years for Jack to come back. You guys can wait an extra week.

>Didn't get to see my show
>my life is miserable
And people say SU fags are bad.

(you)

Up voted.

We did it Reddit!

>they make people's lives miserable
stop these fucking hyterics

Not everyone got it easy, for some people cartoons are the only good thing in their shitty lives.

You would know that if you had a shitty live, but you don't.

>Expecting some normalshit to understand empathy

There is at least 1 person that wanted to watch XCV, and some time from 10:30 last night to now, has died.

Who would have thought Samurai Jack fans could become this triggered?

if all you are going to do is talk about reddit maybe all you Jack fags should just go back to there, it seems to have a reverence to you that the rest of us just don't get.

Still you have to watch the entire season to get the closure, only then it matters.

Every episode is high quality. Every episode is worth watching by itself.

How many anons will day till next saturday?

>assuming I, a complete stranger, don't have a shitty life
I think I found the first problem with your shitty lives user

It wouldn't have been as bad if the fucking tv guides and even their fucking website schedule showed that they were just going to be playing one episode on loop for a few hours.

It actually did ruin my night because I foolishly cancelled other things just to watch two children's television shows (jack and dbs) on an adult network.

>It actually did ruin my night because I foolishly cancelled other things just to watch two children's television shows (jack and dbs) on an adult network
Normie pls

> children's television shows
>adult network

>avoids eye contact
>polite, gives space for oncoming traffic
Nothing wrong with that.

it bothers me people don't like both. they are both top quality animation for different reasons

you've nothing better to do but bitch about it second hand.
you are no better, go wubudub in the R&M power hour thread.

Good bait user, made me chuckle.

>hair
Stopped reading there
I see you haven't achieved wizardry yet.

>Hair seems to overreact to wind
What if he just has a callick there?