The hysterics surrounding this are fucking embarrassing. People are acting like Adult Swim ruined their life...

The hysterics surrounding this are fucking embarrassing. People are acting like Adult Swim ruined their life. Based on the sheer volume of histrionic shrieking you would think that AS canceled Samurai Jack and then killed the families of everyone who watched it, not "pushed an episode back a week." The whole thing is just fucking bizarre, especially given how old Samurai Jack is. The show started 16 years ago, so theoretically anyone who watched as when it first came out is now in their twenties. When Sup Forumstards pitch a fit over something minor it's more understandable, because the average age on Sup Forums has to be less than 18, but this is a bunch of grown adults shrieking because Adult Swim didn't air an episode as a prank.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWUOcTIgI18
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/BEN_Drowned
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if there's one thing you've should of learned in recent years, it's that adults shriek louder than children over children's media

>bunch of fags make threads in which they are upset instead of just disgruntled
>"everyone is hystterical they're pushing their keys a bit harder than usual lawd have mercy"

tl;dr

It said on the adult swim schedule website to specifically not contact them over social media lol

the message was white text with a bright red background

the adult swim head hocho, if this was his idea, even started blocking people

I assumed it was googly eyes and farts. Kinda ruined my evening to a thing I look forward to. Kinda my ritual now.

the song of the internet

something happens irl

people get upset

people get upset about people getting upset

arguing ensues

nothing changes

people eventually forget

something new happens to piss people off

the saga continues

You gotta understand, R&M already had kind of a bad reputation on Sup Forums. It's been able to fly mostly under the radar until now, mostly because it's been on hiatus for so long, but the boardwide dislike for the show has pretty much always been there, simmering away. With that in mind, it's really not at all surprising that Sup Forums's reacting as harshly as it is, given how huge SJ's nostalgia appeal has been. It's basically the equivalent of CN deciding to air a new episode of Uncle Grandpa instead of a new Steven Universe (2 years ago, back when that show was still in this board's good graces, anyway).

It also doesn't hurt that this latest controversy has given SJ fans a welcome distraction from the whole "Ashi and Jack become allies and possibly fugg" thing.

>Autistic manchildren throwing a fit on Sup Forums

About as surprising as the sun rising in the east.

it's like the more of a treat something is, the more entitled and worse the fans are

this is a miracle that it's happening at all and everyone's fucking thrashing around about missing ONE episode

none of you deserve samurai jack

>none of you deserve samurai jack
you don't deserve to live you worthless piece of trash

Too bad it'll be shit and filled to the brim with liberal propaganda, like nearly every show now.
Nothing can be good anymore, it has to be propaganda.

>a bad reputation

for fucking what? for WHAT? why do you people not understand that it takes man-hours and effort to make GOOD THINGS? you bitch about flash cartoons animated in Canada but then you get pissed off when you have to wait too long? What's the fucking problem?

You see what Samurai Jack is, you see how great the S3 premiere of R&M was, and you STILL BITCH AND COMPLAIN?

what the fuck more do you want? what more could you possibly want? what would satisfy you at this point??

I really couldn't tell you why Sup Forums hates R&M, but if I had to guess, it's probably because it's really popular with Reddit, as well as people that don't normally watch cartoons.

It's really tonally similar to Morel Oral otherwise, figured Sup Forums would love it.

nigger i have been waiting on R&M just like everyone else but aside from the fact that they couldn't have chosen a any worse way to air it i seriously don't understand how can anyone say it was "great"
not only they do they fix everything on one fucking episode but they give characters "developments" noone fucking asked for and make rick chaotic-evil instead of true-neutral or neutral-evil

shit's aiming for the next season to be a clusterfuck of shitty drama where no ammount of comedic relief is gonna be enough to save it

tl;dr shit sucks and is only gonna suck harder

Because you watch garbage you don't find anything sacred.
I bet you never watched saturday morning cartoons.

There was a three week gap between Kill la Kill episode 12 and 13, that was much worse.

who cares about garbage weeb shit

Hey I actually remember that, why? Because I blew one of my finals watching Kill la Kill. ahhhh good show good times.

user, I have terminal 7 brain cancer and i'm going to die in two days. Adult Swim can lick my balls

Because there are people who are sick of the fucking Edgy Comedy Sitcom that's only a cartoon so it can have some fantastic elements.

South Park, Futurama, Drawn Together, American Dad, Ugly Americans. Rick and Morty is just more of that shit and I'm bored of that shit. People treating it like it's some unique masterpiece are fucking annoying. It can't hold to a tone and it fails at drama.

If I want an aniamted series for adult drama I'll watch the 3rd season of Morel Orel. That was a show that deserved to keep going, not the latest Edgy Fantasy Sitcom

13 FUCKING YEARS!!!

Right. And you know what? No one gives a fucking shit. Fuck off, reddit.

>If I want an aniamted series for adult drama I'll watch the 3rd season of Morel Orel.
Seconded.

>the more of a treat something is, the more entitled and worse the fans are

But that makes no sense. Samurai Jack was mediocre weebshit even back in 2001- it's virtually unwatchable now. By your logic, the fandom would be comprised entirely of living saints who spend all their non-cartoon-watching hours ministering to the needs of the poor, sick, and elderly.

90000 YEARS RICK AND (BURP) MORTY!!

>your show doesn't matter because it's not my show!
>oh shit, need a better reason
>uh...weebshit?
>when his show is inspired by weebshit
I will fucking quote the forums and write the black and white textbump myself if [as] doesn't want to.

That's the point. People act like the relationship between Morty's parents is some deep subversion but it's a fucking trash compared to how Clay and Blobertta.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWUOcTIgI18
No scene in Rick and Morty is this genuinely unpleasant and biting because at the end of the day, Rick and Morty can't hold it tone. Compared to the fact that I literally lived through this kind of parental relationship during my life.

I remember one particular adult swim April Fools where they taped over fart noises, and this was pretty annoying because it was going to be my first experience watching full metal alchemist and it kinda ruined the experience. Years later I realize that it was kind of funny.

more of the histrionic shrieking is coming from the people trying to portray this as jack fans being babies than anything else, judging by the volume of threads opening with that.
either way it's the loudest nigras of both sides making both sides look absolutely awful, as is always the case with shit on the internet. welcome to fucking Sup Forums.

>Easy as piss (you)s and memes on Sup Forums since it happened
>WHY IS EVERYONE HYSTERICAL

Know why? Because this shitposting storm is funny as fuck. 2 memeshows that clog the catalog at each other's throats is comedy gold. 9/10 posts are just people fanning the flames

Don't forget AS airs the same 20 episodes non fucking stop, so if you watch as a lot you probably come to hate the show purely from repetition

Did it? Pretty sure most of us had already watched KLK and knew what happens

This right here. I have been shitposting all day from both sides and racking up more (you) than I'll ever be able to use. I got THREE threads over 300 posts in 24 hours.

I think they're referring to the Japanese air dates airhead. There was gap due to the holidays.

>Advertise something to come out at a certain time
>Use the time slot to play the same episode of a different show multiple times
>But it's a joke!
>Does nothing to deliver the product they advertised on time.
>But it's april fools.

I can see exactly why people are pissed and I don't like either show.

>complaining about people complaining

What does that make you?

>south park, futurama, and american dad
>boring

your opinion is worthless

>South Park and Futurama
>boring

I started watching Samurai Jack (the original one) but it doesn't seem that good... does it get better in the second season or something? Or am I just a faggot?

It gets better with each season

It's just more Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls. If you like those shows (and their sound effects), you'll like it.

If not, then no amount of Professor Utonium with a katana slicing up generic robots will interest you.

Jackfags are worse than Homestuck shitters and bronies combined.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why episode 4 hasn't been shown yet? From what I hear it's that they decided to show Rick and Morty instead which if it's true then that is a real asshole move.

Name me one moment in either of those shows like the endings of the Ultrabots or Guardian eps.

Literally give me chills to this day.

>they decided to show Rick and Morty instead

not just that. They showed the same fucking episode 4 times in a row. They could've easily just shown it 3 times and put Jack on but they had to be cunts.

Man, Reddit just rolled right over you guys, huh.

haha oh wow
sasuga [adult swim]

I hope they make Jack fail to kill Aku again for the thousandth time just to piss off all the faggots overhyping this edgy garbage.

It's quite pathetic, isn't it?

You people need to calm the fuck down.

> Edgy Comedy Sitcom
>Futurama

I think Futurama actually had more optimism with it's episodes.

Personally I don't care for the show because of it's super negative view on life. It feels like some kid walked into Philosophy 101 and suddenly they "know" life is meaningless. Life only has no meaning if you GIVE IT no meaning.

That and I don't like downer shit, same with Bojack.

>Too bad it'll be shit and filled to the brim with liberal propaganda, like nearly every show now.
>Nothing can be good anymore, it has to be propaganda.
It's just a shitty r/athiest cartoon. You're pathetic to assume any cartoon that doesn't talk about the glory of the white race or worships Donald Trump to be some evil lefty thing. SJWs suck, but c'mon.

It's pretty overrated in all honesty. People took it way too seriously and treated it like some deep masterpieces when it was only ever meant to be a fun and light-hearted show with some cool imagery.

Why are you on a cartoon board if you don't seriously care about cartoons?

This is bad behavior that can't continue, and AS needs to know that.

Yeah, I'm at ep 4 already, with the woollies n little blue cunts, Already they dumped the dog race from the previous episode and the megacity setting...

It gets better every season, but if you don't like it by now then I can't understand.

>because the average age on Sup Forums has to be less than 18

This coming from the board that obsess over cartoons for 5 year olds

Threads like this claiming that everyone is losing their minds are way more common that any actual threads where people were losing their minds.

Has anyone ever been this mad at an April Fools joke before? It's great.

Here? Probably not.

In general? Maybe South Park.

You don't need people to actually be upset over it. Just convince enough people that it happened.

The more I think about it, the more I suspect that they didn't cockblock SJ to be malicious. I think they tried to rush production of episode 4 over the past week, ran out of time, and had to cover it up with the April Fools prank.

I'm only speculating based on the fact that there's supposed to be a hiatus after ep 4 which most likely meant they didn't produce much beyond the first 4 eps and possibly ep 4 itself was unfinished.

tl;dr

>Make 3 eps
>Work on ep 4 while putting a month long hiatus after it
>Oh shit wasn't able to finish ep 4 in time
>Ok we'll just play it off so nobody suspects
>rickandmortyseasonpremiere.avi

*8 times in a row

>hurr why does Reddit and Memey have a bad reputation
Imagine being this new.

THE HIATUS WAS A HOAX
prove me wrong Sup Forums

also IIRC it was after episode 5 anyways

>he doesn't know about Rick and Morty's cancerous fanbase
You fucks literally set up bots to bother the writers so you could beg for Season 3.
It doesn't help that the show as a whole attracts the r/atheism crowd and that Season 2 was such a fuck-up. This shit is aging like Family Guy.
You have no business calling anyone else obnoxious.

Okay, now this is autism.

I have been telling you about Tumblr since forever but nobody listens

>When Sup Forumstards pitch a fit over something minor it's more understandable, because the average age on Sup Forums has to be less than 18, but this is a bunch of grown adults shrieking because Adult Swim didn't air an episode as a prank.
Guess what show's popular on Sup Forums. Samurai Jack.
Guess what kind of memes you see in the Samurai Jack meme threads. Never ever, blunder of the century, we want the x audience, and other such Sup Forums memes.
Sup Forums isn't throwing a fit, but people that don't typically visit Sup Forums sure are.

Context?

Guy who made a legendary creepypasta was building up hype for what turned out to be a troll video for April Fools.

>I really couldn't tell you why Sup Forums hates R&M, but if I had to guess, it's probably because it's really popular with Reddit, as well as people that don't normally watch cartoons.
Sup Forums LOVED Rick and Morty in its first season. They were hyping it to the nines and wouldn't shut up about it.

Then Reddit and other places started liking it and Sup Forums conveniently started hating it at the same time

>Kinda ruined my evening to a thing I look forward to. Kinda my ritual now
Kinda fucking grow up.
This is the part where you tell us all about how you work 50 hours a week and your live revolves around a sequel to a show you should have forgotten by now.

>R&M already had kind of a bad reputation on Sup Forums
>If Sup Forums hates it that means Sup Forums does too

Any other facts you care to pull out of your ass while you're at it Mr. "Reddit and Memey"

>legendary creepypasta
>really long fart

I keep forgetting there are people who eat trash even worse than us.

>You fucks
Come again

> the show as a whole attracts the r/atheism crowd
OH DEAR GOD NO WE COULDN'T PREVENT REDDIT FROM LIKING SOMETHING seriously off yourself you waste

> entitled squealing manchildren who can't keep to one thread whining about things they didn't ask for and promises they made to themselves being "broken"

In retrospect I should have guessed.

> they were MEAN to me BAWWWW

Imagine not being a faggot

Though honestly, AS does seem the most likely cartoon channel to pull "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO" shit.
Not an excuse, just a justification.

> [as] trolled people on April 1, I'm owed a refund
remain upset

The_Donald

Are you seriously implying that any of the shows you just listed are alike AT ALL beyond being animated? None of those shows are like each other in the slightest other than maybe Rick and Morty and Futurama, which are still vastly different.

Ben Drowned first came out in 2010. People who were 11 when the whole thing started are now old enough to legally start posting on Sup Forums.

As time goes on I have to keep reminding myself that the cringy, ridiculous garbage I shrugged off is now an integral and "legendary" part of these fuckers childhoods. Fuck this 'getting older' horseshit.

Damn bro, really made me think
Upboated

> I care about McDonalds on social media
it's like you go looking for things to be upset about, like tumblr and /r/the_donald

>These guys like a thing and I don't like these guys
>wtf I hate the thing now

Imagine not being a faggot

>Ben Drowned first came out in 2010. People who were 11 when the whole thing started are now old enough to legally start posting on Sup Forums.
> implying they waited that long

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/BEN_Drowned
these faggots deserved everything they got including their self-humiliation on youtube

I'M SO ENTITLED
AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT
I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY SHIT
I DEMAND YOU LIKE IT

Good bait.

> it's bait, you're not insulting me!!!!

>Everyone already got over it
>Still trying to stir shit up
I don't know looks like bait to me.

>Everyone already got over it
that must explain the threads continuing to be made
> NO IT'S BAIT BECAUSE THAT SUPPORTS MY NARRATIVE

>that must explain the threads continuing to be made
Yeah because OP is baiting people to reply.
There are way more post that are "sjfags are assblasted xd" than actual distressed people.
Now I'd appreciate it if you stopped spewing your cancer all over the place.

Are people still mad about this? Sure I was butthurt when it didn't air that night but I got over it the next morning.

> IT CAN'T BE US SJ FANS, IT'S BAITING

I don't get it, are you trying to be ironic?

I totally agree and honestly, I was going to give Samurai Jack a chance, but after seeing the constant circle jerk threads here and the immature response to a prank on April Fucking Fool's Day, I came to the realization that the fan base of this show is cancer and thus something I don't want to associate with.