This movie sucks balls

this movie sucks balls

Worst SW movie (next to Attack of The Clones)

this, but until Solo: A Star Wars Story comes out

shit resistance characters

Veter than FA

What do you mean? Now we know how the rebellion got the plans for the Death Star, and along the way we were introduced to characters whose names we never bothered to learn. Inquiring minds wanted to know these things! THEY WANTED TO KNOW!!

lmao do people seriously believe this
is this an actual opinion that people have

I liked it.
The only thing that i really hated is how they wasted forest Whittaker

What?

it's good you pleb

I really really really hope you don't honestly believe Force Awakens was even close to a decent movie. It was the epitome of garbage.

Wonder how it was before reshoots. But yeah its terrible.

it was pretty dull until the climax which was really really really really, really fun

this

Still better than force awakens tho, more enjoyable and had more star wars vibe

Yeah, I got to the part where the Asian dude started saying "Let them go in peace" then cringed myself into unconsciousness and woke up when Vader was wrecking everyone's shit.

That was an amazing scene.

fpbp

Why just cause the ending was a bunch of shit you remember from your childhood smashed together?

The only kino part of the whole thing was the short burst death star ability, and that's it.

The most embarrassing thing was the pacing from the first scene straight into the reshoots. That prison scene is so pathetic man.

Naa, it's actually a pretty good movie.

>was a bunch of shit you remember from your childhood smashed together?
This describes the entire runtime of TFA you pathetic cocksucker.

I was just about to ask about this.

Ive seen all the Star Wars movies but im not a fan.
Is this a necessary watch to keep up with SW convos or can I skip it?

No shit. I went into it expecting it would be better than TFA and somehow it was worse.

the only star wars movie I enjoy desu.

Of course it does, look at the fucking lead actress.

>Watching movies you're not interested in so you can "keep up with the convos"

>people implying because this movie is garbage, TFA isnt' also garbage
>implying there's any good SW movie apart from Empire and Revenge

and somehow it was still better than rogue one

I mean, you can probably skip it. It's dogshit. It's like asking whether or not you should watch The Hobbit to talk about LotR. Answer is no.

Hilarious krager. You’re so funny. Everyone on Sup Forums loves you and doesn’t pray for you to die from cancer every night. Yay krager.

who are these fluid druids

(not true, by the way)

One is the bitch from the Death Note movie. Find her name if you're so interested.

Emma Roberts looks like a poor mans Margaret Qualley.

general consensus I’ve picked up on is normalfags think this movie is a boring piece of shit, and worse than TFA. Also, CGI Tarkin and especially Leia were god awful

Well I dont mind them. I just dont nerd out over them like real fans do.

ok cool, yea fuck that series. I could not sit through LotR

Rehash garbage vs other rehash garbage

oh nice, she was also that chick from The Nice Guys

I enjoyed it because I enjoy Rebels and the two are basically intertwined

Plus no lightsabers, because if there's one thing I hate in my Star Wars it's lightsabers

Fucking kill yourself.

>because if there's one thing I hate in my Star Wars it's lightsabers
really made me think

>see it the first time
>go with it
>yeah it's alright
>see it the second time
>look for easter eggs
>come up with gorillions of plot holes instead

I liked the part where Darth Vader got out his sword and fricking rekt those soldier guys. Like he just put the whooping on those boys they didn't even stand a chance it was so fricking sick.

I’d let Felicity suck my balls if you know what I mean

yeah but the end part was atleast fun

See

Yeah i fell asleep in the theater, my brother woke me up and said people were laughing because i was snoring really loud

She's hot and I liked Diego Luna. He could pull off a new Han solo but the assholes at Disney had to kill them off. Way to go. Both were way better characters than Finn and Rey.

It had its moments.

at best, it was a forgettable movie that didn't actually feel like star wars. The Vader Beatdown at the end was pretty great.
I disliked FA a lot more, but I can understand the opinion that FA was overall a better Star Wars movie.
If they want to do prequels, they should just do a movie about Vader hunting down the remaining Jedi and establishing the Empire fully.
But for fucks sakes, everytime I have to hear James Earl Jones say Padme it hurts my soul
>but he only said it once in RotS
It was still one time too many.

Only a prequel trilogy loving queers say this

>The good parts were when no one was visible or audible

It's a better movie if you look at it as a tragedy from this this guy's perspective instead of the boring protagonists, then turn it off as soon as he dies.

some retards like it apparently so maybe try to struggle through watching it

The only thing TFA is better than is getting cancer, yes, slightly better though not mutually exclusive.

there hasn't been a good star wars movie in nearly 40 years.

how dumb do you look now? Back to twitter now.

Shitty movie, but I think Felicity Jones does as good of a job as you can.

fuck off mouse shill

Yes its a Star Wars movie and all

Who?

The butt is a big fat lie.

>Implying there is any good SW movie