How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

... to this?

Two people having an argument going to two people having an argument?

>Worried about me leaving without your goodbye dick?

how short is the asian chick, jesus. Isn't Boyega a manlet?

It's all so tiresome

More like attractive beautiful people to freakshow ugly people.

Finn isn't that ugly.

HF aged better than he looked younger. He's kinda got a dumb face.

Wrong
Next you'll say his shoulders are wider than his hips

fuck off krager

>mfw this will still make millions despite Sup Forumss bitching about muh chinks and and muh women and muh niggers being forced by muh jews

sorry sweeties. kill yourselves

Black user here.
I've always considered his character to be an insult. They introduced him as a bumbling janitor who couldn't tell his ass from his elbows chasing behind a woman vying for her attention and approval. From then on, he 'finds' himself? And is some kind of skronk background character? His facial expressions.. his fucking nose and disposition all reflect that they literally wouldn't to picture black people as fumbling background monkeys set apart from the main attraction and action of substance. They picked these two plain jane looking characters w/ shit tier acting abilities and presence to openly insult minorities... Then he's equipped w/ some 70s hair as if yeah.. you black niggers haven't changed since then.

There are so many other strong actors they could have picked who gave the role presence but they picked the ugliest plain looking gook they can find who looks like she has perma-menopause a la the chick from 24 and an ape looking black guy who acts to par..

I gotta give it to hollywood, they sure know how to insult people to their face.. and now he's become the household negro featured in every sci-fi film to drive the point home.

so are you a Sup Forums larper or a literal uncle tom trying to curry favor with the whites?

Black user here.
I'll be going to see it.. It wont stop me from cringing every time the obvious cringe worthy aspects of the film appear. That scene when finn was chasing behind the white chick in the market fumbling his weapon while she defended both of them and the dialogue was the hardest shit to stomach in the previous movie. I consider watching it giving me a sense of what a generation projects. So, I find value in it for that reason. Still doesn't mean trying to digest aspects of it is not cringe worthy

he cant be a black person who happens to dislike this black character?

Neither of these creatures are human.

I'm not a larper. So scratch that one off you're list
And I'm not john boyega so I'm not an uncle tom who gets paid to act like a monkey for shekels from kikes and crackers.

I'm an observer who went to a film impartial and was insulted by the in your face bullshit that I had to digest whenever his character was in focus.

I don't need your favor or approval to make my remarks.
I just thought I'd make it known what perspective I speak from..
bitch

>john boyega so I'm not an uncle tom
He seems to think otherwise on his twitter breh.....

>this carlton speak

definitely an uncle tom

I'm a black person who doesn't enjoy a kike depicting someone with my skin color as a bumbling weak ape who chases behind white women in the backdrop. I'm a black person whose insulted by such in your face kikery.

I don't watch films for skin color placements. The best films transition beyond skin color into characters and humanistic archetypes. The cringey bullshit made by sjwers which lacks depth focuses on stereotypical depictions of race relations and other base social ideals.

>REE WHY CAN'T BLACKS ACT CIVILISED
>REE STOP BEING AN UNCLE TOM

The best house nigger thinks he's part of the family even as he sells out his 'people. This goes for most of the useful idiots in black lives matters too. What do you want me to say? People are useful tools who get played against themselves.

> You're calling out our bullshit so I'm going to try to change the convo.

you are so obviously not black

>curry favor with the whites
An anonymous imageboard sounds like a great place to do that.

you know, for all the shit the disney wars movies get, i gotta give them credit for at least having large portions of the interior and specific location scenes actually use well done sets, unlike all the fake sets georgie boy infamously put into the prequels with cgi.

>we base a films quality on how much money it generates

Wow

>as if yeah.. you black niggers haven't changed since then.
correct, you're still absolutely worthless.

>Carrie Fisher
>beautiful
>ever
Refine your taste you pathetic faggot

I just don't think the dynamic of Flynn works as a relationship partner. The same way Luke got friendzoned quick because he was aimless in episode 4. Han was confidently fixing up his ship and Leia had no idea what she was doing on there, out of her element. An intelligent woman is instantly humanized in this situation and it made it believable that they had some chemistry.

But what does Flynn know? He doesn't have any special skills. I guess I should expect the Asian girl to be the "Solo" character in this next one? That would go with Disney's current line of shilling female empowerment.

Would post a picture of my ivy league graduate degree w/ my black hand and timestamp in view with this thread in the background but nah dog. I wouldn't want to melt you that hard. I've evidently blown enough stereotypes and archetypes for one night.

Indeed.
It's quite easy to spot the low iq ignorant whites on this board.

Yeah, i'm looking forward to taking in such elements at the cinema and bearing through any cringe scenes

Says the worthless butthurt faggot who feels the need to project his inferiority complex anytime a black man speaks

you dumb

you the same faggot in the Thanos thread?
If you have such a strong identiy and are unbothered by the racism here, why did you feel the need to identify as black user, or point out how you're breaking stereotypes?

even back then she had crazy eyes

Quit being bigoted

As whites fight for the future of the universe....In the backdrop, a Black janitor's pitiful longing for the white queenslay trails off to being cucked by a bossy and busted chink. While gay hispanics flirt with each other and get blown to bits. Is this under the nose or on the brow?

She was hot, but I wouldn't go so far as beautiful.

> you the same faggot in the Thanos thread?
BITCH I MIGHT BE
> why did you feel the need to identify as black user, or point out how you're breaking stereotypes?
So I can track faggots like you from thread to thread and unravel the things cucks like you wont talk about.

Mvp

What about you being a nigger with an education and being able to see through the bullshit we're fed on a daily basis is something anyone would not want to talk about?
You talked about the not being baited by the stupid shit anons say here and yet felt a need in both threads to mass reply to what was obvious bait.
Sound triggered son.
Now I happen to agree with everything you said, but you sound incredibly assflustered. Like you're trying too hard to sound like it doesn't affect you.

I actually really like it. I think it's a touching tribute to the original that actively combats mansplaining.

Normally, these kinds of comments are almost always social justice bullshit, but this actually makes sense and I can feel your pain.

Sometimes, I'm unsure if the Left is more interested in elevating minorities or utilizing them as political weapons against the right instead, to be discarded when their utility has passed.

>Sup Forums
>white

> What about you being a nigger with an education and being able to see through the bullshit we're fed on a daily basis is something anyone would not want to talk about?
Alot apparently. I'm guessing this is why you feel the need to go off topic instead of
The OP.. which is is :
> How do you go from this...
> ... to this?
Maybe you can explain the first pic. I only spoke about the second which, given Boyega being depicted as a bumbling ape in the previous film, brings me to reference and give a corrected depiction of a non-house nigger that isn't on some kike's dole.
Word on the street is, hollywood doesn't like this type so is focusing on rebooting the negro w/ cucked fucbois like boyega. So, that's where I come in.

> You talked about the not being baited by the stupid shit anons say here and yet felt a need in both threads to mass reply to what was obvious bait.
Whose being baited. Its your ass hanging out in the open at the conclusion of my remarks.. Give me some more (YOU)s. I got my redpills to give.

> Sound triggered son.
You sound shook
youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U

>Now I happen to agree with everything you said
That's all you had to see nigga. You're talking alot but not saying shit.

> but you sound incredibly assflustered
That's your ass cheeks flappin from getting BTFO.

> Like you're trying too hard to sound like it doesn't affect you.
Fall back simp. Your cover's blown

> utilizing them as political weapons against the right instead
That's how they've always functioned.

> to be discarded when their utility has passed.
Lohan'd

I haven't read Uncle Tom: The Post

Nigger user here. When I watched TFA with my gf (who is also black) she told me he looks like an ape.

>dude announces hes black and gives his input
>the whole thread goes to shit
stay class Sup Forums

That's why these kike picked this plain looking sorry ass nigga from England to depict blacks in this new rebooted age of cinema because he looks and acts like an ape and thats how they view us.

When I saw this idiot appear on screen I immediately felt :
> Here we go w/ this bullshit
Then it just kept getting worse and worse :
> I'm a janitor
> I'm chasing behind white bitches
> I don't know what i'm supposed to be doing
> Help me whitey I'm lost

Shit was blatant af like all the other kikery in this day and age.
The only reason why this shit flies is because these kikes have mainstream blacks as cucked and confused as this fucboi from colonial england. Where the fuck is our generations Denzel? Stop putting these sorry ass niggas in cinema.

Fucking this. I'm neither an sjw nor a black man, but fucking Hollywood passing off minimum effort is demeaning to everyone involved.

We just want fucking good movies. How is Lando a superior character in every fucking way compared to Finn back in the ol' le racism days?

> Hollywood passing off minimum effort is demeaning to everyone involved.
> We just want fucking good movies.
BOOM

and the finisher :
> How is Lando a superior character in every fucking way compared to Finn back in the ol' le racism days?
The mother fuckin finisher !!!!

You know the answer tho user. Think deeply.

Got another 7 people you want to reply to at once nigger?

If enough people reply after this post, i'll include you and make it 8... nigger

...to these

If you read the about the early development of TFA script, Finn did not exist as a character , his role was supposed to be filled in by Poe. He is literally a token character shoe horned in. This is reflected in the uselessness of the character. I don't care about it personally but he is zero dimensional character, the forced personal conflict he has isn't even really reflected in the movie, because he goes from stormtrooper to blasting them without remorse 10 minutes later, he also comes out a little bit of cowardly in Maz Kanatas castle. An user here really made the script better by having Finn/Poe be a former empire soldier that changed sides after the war.

> He is literally a token character shoe horned in.
This was indeed glaringly obvious. Likely some marketing analytics showed the bean counters that there was an untapped demographic that could lead to a bigger box office if they throw in a black face character.
> This is reflected in the uselessness of the character.
Indeed
> I don't care about it personally but he is zero dimensional character,
This is what made it stand out to me. His physical appearance, his acting, his lack of depth highlighted an even more empty role. In this way, its like they went out of their way to make it obvious. Thus how it transitioned from a subtle annoyance to an outright insult and highly distracted to the point that I had to mentally try to drown out his character.

> , because he goes from stormtrooper to blasting them without remorse 10 minutes later
Sigh.. dont remind me. I chocked this up to trying to appeal to empty millennials who feel thy can go to zero to 100 w/ no work.

> he also comes out a little bit of cowardly in Maz Kanatas castle.
Yeah, they pulled out all the stops in order to debase his character.
If he had an integrity he would have asked them wtf was going on w/ the script.

> An user here really made the script better by having Finn/Poe be a former empire soldier that changed sides after the war.
Yeah, give him some kind of substance/background and cast a better and strong presence actor... But no, ape looking janitor w/ no identity chasing behind a white woman like a wet behind the ears fucboi.

This shit put such a sour taste in my mouth desu and to be honest I had zero expectations or even a realization it was coming.. It came into focus and served as back to back insults across every seen.
> BOOM
> BOOM
> Just in case the message wasn't clear : BOOM

They're no doubt gonna do it w/ the chink too just to cover all the bases

Non-whites. Not even once.

She was always girl-next-door cute, not beautiful. Like a 1970s/80s Ellen Page.

Idk, typical gook?

>xingping, i am your father

Sounds like youre a numale cuckboi. Can't stand a see a brotha not need you and your virtue signaling?

Lando had agency, was treated as a real character instead of a checklist prop..He was allowed to have actual flaws and be morally gray..ended up having a different but sweet redemption arc like han, and even after the movies was probably one of more successful characters EU-wise.

There is miles of difference between Lando and Finn and whatever they do with 'nu-lando'

Inclusion

Lets just hope this is only being 'tested', but will turn out, that it doesn't really work IRL and we all will go back to the casual racism, which will always be there anyways, since nobody can with a straight face say, that we're all the same and/or equal.