Have you ever cried while watching a cartoon or something Sup Forums related?

have you ever cried while watching a cartoon or something Sup Forums related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

J-Just once...
they didn't fucking deserve it man...

Yes. And I am not autistic enough to write each case down.

Iroh's hug but then so did everyone else.

Jurassic Bark.

"You are, who you choose to be."

Got here to post this. It's the obvious choice really.

First time I ever cried at a movie and it's a cartoon. I chose...wisely.

I cried like five times when Crusaders of the Lost Mark came out

Every fucking time. This shit is such an unbelievably sad way to start a movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

it's more depressing than sad

DELET THIS.

I watched a documentary on the alt story line (the shock collars thing). Apparently, they changed this because the viewer would see them and hate zootopia because of how bad preds are treated, this scene being the final nail in the coffin. They wanted to get the point of "preds can be bad" without the point of torturing them with the collars.

Was he the original Igol or a battle clone Nox made from the remains of his pet?

Eh, that Polar Bear guy was a mob boss. Fuck him.

"You are my best friend... You are my only friend..."

>Leaves from the vine falling so slow,
>Like fragile, tiny shells drifring in the foam,
>Little soldier boy come marching home,
>Brave soldier boy comes marching home.

True story; went to re-watch the video to remember the lyrics and now I'm bawling like a bitch.

Maybe I'm too much of an emotional cripple, but the only times I've ever cried are when my dog died and when my mother was diagnosed with cancer.

But this... in the quiet, early-morning hours as I sat wrapped in blankets and surrounded by the soft glow of the tv, I came damned close.

The fucking final shot. I was prepared for him to die. I was able to build up a wall around my heart as soon as she knocked on the wrong door. What I wasn't prepared for was the realization that he died smiling at his ceiling, with all the letters she ever...

I'm gonna go watch the best of Patrick Star on youtube or something. It's too late at night to cry.

Its when you hear Makos voice waiver toward the end. It makes it hurt so much more.

Fucking this.
Finally found a girl almost as autistic as me and took her to see UP in theaters. NO ONE WARNED ME. I ended up bawling like a little girl. Fuck.
It's cool though. She gave me head outside the train depot.

Seems like a lot of people here cried during the Rick and Morty episode yesterday.

Yep, this.

Seeing people die of old age hits me really hard because I lived next door to my great grandparents in their final years. I was blessed to know them for so many years, but seeing them so rapidly deteriorate in less than a year leading to their deaths made seeing old characters dying kinda rough for me.

That aside, I'm kind of tough for any media to crack. Multiple things can choke me up, but few ever make me shed so much as a single tear.

>tfw watched this movie thinking it was a kids movie
>expecting laughs like chicken run
>claymation is for kids..
>sat there crying
>at the end
Claymation should be for fun times and not for making people cry.

>grave of the fireflies
>toy story 3
>Pokemon the first movie
>several episodes of attack on titan

this one was an excellent movie

>Ben begging his mother not to leave him again
F-fuck

Yeah...

;_;

Scene wasn't about polar bears, it was about the fox, moment later you realize ALL of the predators are going through eternal mental torture.
It was going to be one big accusation that only white people can be racist and minorities are innocent:
youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY

I've never cried while watching anything. I can empathize with the characters and their emotions, but I never get so emotionally overwhelmed.

What's it like being dead inside?

The movie's so jovial and upbeat, even when dealing with Mary's shitty life. It took me longer than I care to admit to realize that it was definitely an adult film. Nothing stabs my heart like depressing things being portrayed in a humorous light, and the narrator's cheerful apathy towards the death of everyone Mary cares about is just... it's fucked up, man.
Before this movie, I had only seen Phillip Seymour Hoffman in The Big Lebowski. He was really funny in that. I was not prepared for how amazing and moving his performance would be in a stop motion film about pen pals.

This movie got fucked over with its direct to DvD release. I doubt it would have won any awards (despite deserving them), but at least it would have been nominated.

Don't be rude, I have feelings

I'm glad Disney' didn't greenlight that stupid sjw bullshit. thank god

plague dogs
>it's more depressing than sad
What did he mean by this?

>empathize
>not self-inserting
You're watching cartoons the wrong way, user

I'm pretty sure self-inserting is a major milestone on the path that leads to erotic Mary Sue fanfic

No futurama dog post

I cried like a little pansy faggot.
I don't cry irl, I don't allow me to feel pity for myself or anyone else, it's disrespectful and childish. With fictional characters I allow myself for unfiltered emotions, that's part of the fun.

Sadness is a feeling. Depression leads to feeling nothing.

I never asked for those feels...

I cry every time an animal dies on screen. Which I always found funny because I don't feel the same way for even the pitiful-est of human characters.

Fox and the Hound gets me every time.

I'm a huge weeaboo faggot and even I'm looking down on you right now.

GIve me an advice on good western animation then.

Sorry.

Old stuff or stuff currently airing? Netflix? Any preferences to recommend along the lines of?

And, honestly, there's nothing wrong with Eastern animation... but SAO? Really?

No.

Latest of old stuff I watched was The Iron Giant, don't have anything on my list atm.
What's wrong with SAO? Watched 14 series, complete ark, stopped there.

I don't even know why it got me emotional, but that scene absolutely did.

I cry super easily. Last time I cried at a show was the final fight in Kamen Rider Kuuga. As far as Sup Forums goes, the entire third act of Kubo. That shit broke me.

>got spoiled
>still cried

Here's an old list. Add Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder to it.

You seem to like YYH fellow user. Currently on episode 20-ish. It's kinda losing me though, but does it get better?

At least, I can cross 2 from this list.
What about films, not series?

Weirdly, yes. It hits its absolute best in the Dark Tournament arc (a tournament in MY shonen!? shocking, I realize) once all the characters are introduced and properly play off eachother. Just... stop when you hit that otherworld king vs king bullshit after Yusuke fights his predecessor later on in the series.

You'll know when you get to it.

Off the top of my head... most classic Disney, almost anything from Pixar (ignore Cars, obviously) How to Train Your Dragon, Persepolis, Secret of Kells, Triplettes of Belleville, Kung-Fu Panda (no, seriously) and anything from Aardman or Laika.

I've seen it over 50 times, am I a masochist?

Teen Titans is a good transition from east to west if you haven't watched it yet.

If you have, watch Young Justice.

Mary and Max won the highest honors at the Annecy Film Festival, the Asian Film Festival, and opened for Sundance in 2009. Not only that, but it's in the IMDb top 250.

I actually saw it at a film festival in Seattle, so I'm lucky there

I cried like a bitch at the end of Kubo

I did too.

Shame the movie flopped

The Iron Giant is now "old stuff".

If you don't mind a bit of experimentation, you could check out Bakshi's stuff. Lord of the Rings ad Wizards come to mind most. They're definitely very... Different from what animation became, but there's some good, if arguably niche stuff in there.

Every scene with Joris and Kerub was a tearjerker.

This always gets me

The best part is when this film failed

does that mean no book 2 then?

YES

I've got four brothers, we were all born within a year of each other.

They are as much a part of me, as I am a part of them.

Losing one would be like losing myself.

Pic related and several other moments in the show.
Adventure Time's I Remember You.

Fuck you man, why do you have to tell me the truth and make me suffer like this.

The secret of NIMH, An American Tail, The Last Unicorn, Plague Dogs, Fritz the Cat, Prince of Egypt, Le Chat du Rabbin, Nocturna.

>Plague Dogs
Isn't it in the same tier with Felidae, Grave of the Fireflies, Watership Down, Barefoot Gen and Fantastic planet?

they were so close, these diversity loving faggots made 40% of that liberal propaganda the movie, If that movie was 2D someone would be fired.

Thank Pixar, not god.

CGI quality aside, is Beast Wars better than Prime?

I think I cried during Inside Out all three times I watched it. It was the scene at the end when Sadness makes her get off the bus, I think.

>spoiler text
Reading that alone resurfaced feels within me :^(

Ehhhh... sorta? Prime starts slow but ends up being one of the best TF shows once it finds its footing. Beast Wars remains consistently good all the way through but makes some... odd decisions due to toyline shenanigans. Both are worth watching.

My personal favorite is TFA, but that's a completely different situation.

>"Take good care of him."

Why nobody posted it yet?

wow now i want to watch it but kisscartoon is down

>cancercartoon is down
there are better streaming sites, user

The .io version is up, but the ads seem to occasionally outsmart uBlock Origin now.

I was going through my mom's computer earlier deleting a bunch of uneeded stuff for her. Used to be a shared family computer but I've got my own laptop. Was flipping through my middle brother's stuff and found a photo of us as a family named 'love.' I'm the eldest and still living at home, and I always hope that if I'm setting an example good or bad that at least it's stearing him in the right direction.

Not really, it's pretty good. Also, I didn't expect to see an opinion like this here, I've got used to seeing Sup Forums praise shit like Felidae, Watership Down and Fantastic Planet, I'm glad there are still people with good taste here. By the way, I haven't seen Grave of the Fireflies, is it really on the same tier with the others? I thought it must be good.

Same tier, as in, you will think a lot about what you've just seen and/or cry in a corner.

Somehow, I never cried at this.

I got spoiled by that long ago
Also kind of hated Spike

Bur nevertheless I felt only a little bit you fucking pussies. The last two episodes were very pretentious and this scene is very overrated.

Dont make fun of me, but Rose's Scabbard was really sad

>Bohoo I'm sad so I'll let this little boy die right in front of me.

That scene was cringey more than anything user.

But she was scared when she saw he was falling. Not like she didn't give a fuck

>very pretentious
>very overrated
Ooo... I didn't know we had a steel-nerved Cadillac of men roaming these parts, extolling his storytelling chops. Makes you wonder why he'd bother with a shitshow like Sup Forums to begin with.

What the fuck how is this bullshit still around.

When Steven was falling, Pearl looked down for him to check if he was safe or if he was really in danger.

Please stop this meme even if it takes killing yourself.

It was pretentious, but a kind of pretentious that actually works I mean. The show is always very pretentious about itself and actually succeds because it is that good, but nevertheless if you realise how pretentious it is then it gets a lot less powerful. At least, this was what happened to me on the two last episodes.

Now, yes that scene is grossly overrated. The show has many other good moments, but that one scene is just too hyped up. I won't say that it wasn't gourgeus or powerful, but it just isn't tearworthy for me.

And that is a fair argument, though I feel Jupiter Jazz is a far worse case being artsy and obtuse just for the hell of it. At least the finale build upon pre-existing elements and had characters chasing after things we could follow.

And I really believe what makes the last scene work so well is the framing; killing off your protagonist after a genuinely senseless battle of old grudges and bitterness where he puts his past to rest, slowly panning up over the city as dawn breaks and emotional music swells is a good way to end something like that. It ain't perfect, but it's a tonally perfect cap and beautifully "shot", so to speak.