So ultimately he doesn't get the girl in the end?

So ultimately he doesn't get the girl in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/doug-creator-jim-jinkins-reveals-whether-doug-and-patti-end-up-happily-ever-after/
youtube.com/watch?v=m8e5Oz8R_tk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope, because the kid he's based on didn't get the girl either. Anybody have that little tale?

Shows back then didnt have endings, they just went off the air out of nowhere

Don't they plan to go on a date in the final episode?

No, but he was able to score with her in his later teen years, albeit non consensually

This one?

consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/doug-creator-jim-jinkins-reveals-whether-doug-and-patti-end-up-happily-ever-after/

That's the one.

oof, harsh.

Doug had an ending?

Yep.

Ain't no coming back from this one.

Canon Doug ending.

Alternate better (?) ending.

>Flatty Patty

I wonder if he felt bitter about that meet up. Bet as soon as he heard the word husband he just wanted to turn around and run.

He is a beta loser. Doug created many bullies, it teached many of us that people like Doug are worthless passive aggressive faggots that are not worth trying to respect.

Fuck him.

I honestly wonder if Doug's constant neurotic histrionic fantasies about the simplest bullshit tasks helped fuck up some kids.

Why would Doug get the girl? Any time she tries to talk to him he zones out, can't hear a word she says, stares up and down her body and a bunch of hearts come out. Then she walks away after he can barely respond on account of not having heard her, and spends the rest of his day daydreaming and drawing pictures of her loving him for saving her from Roger Klotz. What the hell is wrong with this kid?

I used to watch this show all the time when I was a kid and never keyed into how weird this is. Caught it on tv at night and couldn't believe how much of a weirdo Doug was. Him and Skeeter both are like aliens on this planet where everyone else is normal.

Roger does end up really likable in the end though. He's justified in bullying Doug; he's just too easy to bait.

>tfw also Doug mode
>chatted with girl back from highschool.
>talked about life and work
>go out for coffe
>see her
>she's extremely pregnant
>talks about her ex.
>she still her bubbly happy self..but pregnant..

Remember when the show went to Disney, and they made Roger rich by his mother selling their spot in the trailer park for land development, and then when Doug found out, he looked to the skies and screamed "NOOOOOO!" in front of all their friends (then immediately cut to commercial)?

He wanted Roger to be poor.

He still has his dog.

>Waiting until he comes over to tell him

What a bitch.

Roger was such a shit bully I'd rather believe he was just homosex and unable to express his feelings in a healthy manner.

yep.
youtube.com/watch?v=m8e5Oz8R_tk
>tfw the actual episode is nowhere to be found and this potato clip is the only proof that it ever existed

>So vile and jaded he goes gay because his 12 year old crush was a typical pre-teen

Nah man Simmons deserves better

Doug The College Years when?!

Roger is such a shit bully that I'm easily reminded that Doug is basically the author's version of Quailman, a cartoon about himself that naively glorifies his fixation on a woman who has no particular affection for him. Roger is such a ridiculous stereotype of a bully that I can't help but notice he was written by the type of guy who would try to have an adult date with a childhood crush he hadn't seen in decades, assume she was consenting to the possibility of romance without checking if she was married or not, finding out at the dinner that she has a husband, and then telling everyone about it as if their pity is some type of reward.

No, he realizes he's gay and Roger was in love with him the whole time. I think it happened in the movie.
You now remember Pork Chop was going to be put down for biting that rich bitch

Nope. He ends up getting with who he actually deserves.
A therapist

And have some banana with ketchup

He obviously feels bitter enough to tell everyone.

Is is autism?

Doug is a mess

Fun Fact: In the show Orange is the New Black Patti's VA plays one of the inmates and said, "I killed him," I made a theory on that line alone that Patti killed Doug.

What did YOU think?

Doug is the kind of kid I could actually see getting emotionally attached to a therapist. Like he'd start writing Quailman stories about saving his therapist and shit.

okay that story made me annoyed. The creator was married and was upset that some childhood crush got married to? What a fucking baby.

God Jim Jinkins sounds like a fucking beta bitch.

Well, he is Doug

>there are picture of him Years before making the doug pitch wearing the white shirt, green vest, brown pants outfit.

>‘Look, Jimmy! Boobs! I got my boobs!’
Dude. Ouch.

How many other shows have bully characters that are never really portrayed in a good light but are still leagues better than the main character?

Doug is Marco without a Star.

Doug seemed a lot less detached from the world in the later Nick seasons.

All he's been doing since President Bluff was elected has been sending him death threats and posting tranny shit

Nobody bothered to tape most of it when it was still running and Disney doesn't really do home releases for older shows. About a third of the series still hasn't turned up on the internet.