Ruby RoseGOD

Best female actor of the modern era
Discuss
Her only fuck up was john wick 2 which wasnt her fault

I knew her before she was famous.

She was human garbage back then, and she still is. She can't act. She can't do anything at all. She was just really hot, and then did the lesbian schtick when being hot ran out of steam.

Why didn't you save her

Fuck off liar shitter fuck

Nope. Back when she was a door bitch where she liked to mock fat and poor people (in public, to their face). Look up any story you want from back before she went full dyke and went to America. She's just a nasty piece of shit.

One of the best looking women I've seen IRL though.

wow i save her with special lickings!
>I knew her before she was famous.
stories

>Shit that never happened without proof
This isnt a TGWTG thread
I dont believe every bullshit fuck lie without evidence I see

>door bitch
?
she was straight in australia?

daily reminder

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added

hell yea im the same way but with other parts

How STD's do you think she has?
2-3?

cool meme

>Gender fluid is a made up thing me me
Its not
despite your Sup Forums brainwashing it is real

All she needs is a "Damaged" tattoo on her forehead.

>

fuck off kike

Literally nothing wrong with this though?
Those weird fucks that actually go through with mutilating themselves, that's a real mental illness

Who did she suck off to get cast in that string of shitty movies?

Meth / demonic possession?
What going on

wasn't she one of the Australian channel [v] vj's?

WTF she actually looks good here. Not to mention a different person.

ugly talentless tattooed degenerate

Cocaine and lack of appetite. Nobody can save her if she keeps this up. Same with the cast of Stranger Things

But how's her foot game?

She looks like a female John Stamos

I thought she worked for MTV?

Leave my beautiful waifu alone!!

Lol

>covered in tats
>human garbage
Thanks for the grand revelation.

I want to purify her with my dick if you know what I mean

Nah she's just a cunt hey.
I'm inclined to believe this dickhead, something about her seems pathological.

shes always been a coke pig, she tried to have a threesome when my mate was dating Emily Browning

go on...

JUST

Who the fuck does coke holy shit. Old ass terrible drug that's ruined countless careers and lives. The fuck you wanna do that gay shit for.

Loved her as Mick O'Brien.

The degenerates you listen to without checking the facts
Thats who does coke
Not rubyroseGOD

>fuck off kike
Found the Sup Forums brainwashee

>door bitch
>mocking fat and poor people

yeah that's the job description.

But yes all door bitches are, well, bitches.

ayyyyyy

giv bf(female)

Because she doesnt want to be saved

She's gonna OD pretty soon. On one of the biggest benders in recent memory.

In retrospect even her house was kind of a red flag

>beleiving she does drugs based on Sup Forums memers with no proof
classic brainlets