Mfw TLJ Premiere is tomorrow

>mfw TLJ Premiere is tomorrow.

damn that came pretty quick literally no one is hyped for this not even most normies

>no one is talking about this film!
>4739492962639 threads about SW right now

Neck yourself

this must be the next frontier of viral shilling

95% the threads are people making fun of daisy ridleys head there are like no threads of people actually hyping and looking forward to seeing it like before tfa came out.

force awakens woke everyone up about how shit the movies would be. Nothing is gonna save these apart from mark hammil dieing a week after/during release.

>implying that it wasn’t exactly the fucking same before TFA

How many times do you have to learn your fucking lesson? Sup Forums is NEVER right about a god damn thing.

It will make tons of money and rake in loving reviews, that's just the way things are. But the real, non-shill of us will know it's trash.

Sup Forums was right about Blade Runner 2049 not doing well at the box office

Tomorrow? I've thought on 14.

This meme has gone far enough.

>today, i will remind them

Maybe because they released 7 trailers and 15 clips.
I feel like I saw the thing and got bored by it already.

sjw garbage

they showed the same fucking clips over and over and over it just burnt everyone out. what kind of person wants to go watch the diversity brigade fight with toy lightsabers when they could go watch thor or the new avengers? star wars is dead as an ip
>b-but its still gonna make a billion in revenue

yea sure because it rides off nostalgia, once this trilogy is over star wars is over. normalfags will get over it quicker than a snapchat

>no hype
I swear to god, Sup Forums is 100% retarded.

I love the 'it makes money' argument, yet the same people shit on transformers and fast and furious.

I'm going to see it and most likely enjoy it and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop me

haha

Why has no one spoiled the film for me yet? Where my spoilers at?

is this behind the scenes.. wtf kek

You fell for it.
Blade Runner had a higher budget than Arrival, but made 20 million $ less, but that's ONLY in the US.

Everywhere else in the world people have been watching this movie like crazy, and it was available at the cinemas for a really long time.
Not to mention reviews being off the charts by most critics and individuals out there.

Please don't trust Sup Forums as a valid source.

>TLJ Premiere is tomorrow
what?
did i lose a week or something?

there was more posting about about the infinity war trailer

snoke is the oragami killer

we don't all frequent the star wars isle in toys r us