/tpg/- Twin Peaks General

It finally came this morning bros. Has yours arrived yet?

There is some clue for the plot? or it's just about the filming?

Stupid fucking Australia! Why no release yet?!

Monday :c

CUTE

for old times sake

Is Lynch the next Hitler?

No release yet in my country, no schedule given. Looks like Christmas is ruined.

Not sure. I think there's some added scenes to the show. Any user confirm?

Lynch confirms in the behind the scenes that the meaning of the time of 2:53 = 10 (the number of completion)
and that "It's holding. An opening is holding for you right now. You got the key. The opening is there. And it's getting-it's coming, you know, closer and closer."

>episode 8 is the only good episode

What did Lynch mean by this?

The climax when the Coppers meet was so anti-climactic. It felt like a b-movie.

>haven't CUTEposted in a while
>misfortune is starting to plague my life
Sheryl Lee is a wonderful, beautiful, CUTE, intelligent and talented woman with a soothing voice and heart-warming smile!

this is one pathetic fucking general
saged

UK has the same region code senpai

I think it would have been anticlimatic even if they did meet and face off. It just seems like one of those things that never would have lived up to expectations, so Lynch & Frost said fuck it and had fun with it.

You're a fucking nigger.

mine arrived earlier today

Faggot

>only 720p

>80gb for a TV show I have seen before and will skip most of

>being a poorfag that can't afford hard drive space

>being a buyfag

>10 (the number of completion)

cringe

THE EXTRAS ARE UP ON IPTORRENTS

I NEED A FUCKING MAGNET LINK PLEASE

love u cuteposter

feels good, time to get comfy.

PLEASE MAGNET LINK C'MON

DON'T FUCK ME LIKE THIS user. I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE THIS FOR DAYS

keep an eye out on the public trackers. Scrounge the web searching "Twin.Peaks.S03.EXTRAS.BDRip X264-REWARD"

how's the video quality on blue ray? What resolution? better than pay tv (internet streaming) ?

720p? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You guys who download the behind the scenes footage better make some spicy reaction images and webms

>Right Click
>Copy Magnet URL
>Paste
>Post

still CUTE

C U T E

Always CUTE

You dumbasses thought you were getting your blu-rays this week?

Tricked ya, fuckers.

THESE EXTRAS AREN'T ON RARBG OR TPB. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FINDING THE TORRENT?

>I hope there's more Twin Peaks!
>Let me show them how much I want more content by pirating it
You wouldn't do this, would you tpg?

well it is stated verbatum inside the show so that doesen't really add much

>Mainlined the entire show in 10 days
>Just want to watch the FUCKING EXTRAS

>Ray took the blu-rays

I'm waiting for my copy to arrive on monday, if there were a torrent for the extras I'd just download it to do something this weekend

You realize how fucked my ratio would get if I let all anons here download this shit?

I understand that factor but I need to see these special features lads

THAT FUCKER RAY

¡ɹǝʇnɔ

For anyone who hasn't seen it, there is a beautiful little bit on disc 7 where the guy who plays Jerry Horne plays a lovely Irish folk song for David on set. Really nice.

He can't keep getting away with this.

Dude’s a legit musician

payback

i wonder if he ever put it in her pusy!!!

Reporting all the torrentfags in this thread.

Just zip it and upload it to RARGB / TPB / MEGA then

Well it’s a good thing that posting about torrenting isn’t against the rules but spamming fake reports is!

Someone just upload it to the pirate bay or RARBG? What's taking so long?

I don't want the feds to cuck me

>implying I'm reporting them to Sup Forums

You can't post a fucking magnet link because you think the FBI are going to kick your door in?

can't post a magnet link cause I like my ratio.

I want to hug a cute dead girl!

>not fucking being on iptorrents like a fuckin idiot

extras pure kino

Laura Palmer is dead but Sheryl Lee is NOT dead!

What is that footage with the dough even utilized for? I was thinking maybe when whatever made Diane Naido came off her head, but that doesn't looks like something David could have made without it being on someone's face.

I’m pretty sure magnet links aren’t unique though. It would only affect your ratio if you download through your IP

Busted up old hag.

She is dead, yet she lives.

This. At least post one of the Twin Peaks women who has aged like fine wine.

Nothing on BTN

Needs an edit with 2:52 and 2:53

TvTeam are the rippers, I don't know if they upload anywhere else but IPT, but lookout for them I guess.

It probably won't end up on public trackers unless a member of the tracker it's on reuploads it, usually these rippers don't spread it themselves

Just use Mega then nigga, not only is it encrypted but you're not seeding like torrents which is how people get caught

faggot.

hearing Al Strobel describe the phantom pain he feels in his missing arm is fucking horrifying. How the fuck do you just learn to cope with that?

For anyone curious, he says it feels like having the arm succumbed in boiling oil.

BTN is not a public tracker.

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my garmonbozia... and my arm... even my fingers. The ring I've lost... the Palmers I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. Coop, you feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

What a difference in how Lynch treats them

Lynch's confidence in Kyle being able to pull off what he wants him to is so sweet "Kyle is a magician"

/ourguy/ is back

Can somebody hurry the fuck up and post a magnet link before I kill myself?

aww

Please give torrent

how fucking deep does the rancho rosa hole go?

it's on IPT

I wish I had a Blu-Ray drive on my PC so I could rip the bonus kino for you guys, pathetic it's up on private trackers yet these fucking retards don't know how to use MEGA

Can't get on fucking IPT. Can you guys not copy the god damn magnet link?

No you retard

I ended up finding one at a Barnes and Noble and got it for $10 more than the Amazon price, cos fuck waiting

I'm the retard? When you faggots don't know how to zip and upload lol

It's that bad attitude that makes nobody want to do it, friend.

You don't even need to upload it to a public tracker or seed, literally just zip and throw it on MEGA like all the files on the old /tpg/ Pastebin