Adventure Time Returns in Late April

Adventure Time returns on Friday the 21st of April when Orbs will be airing. The following week a new mini-series titled "Elements" is scheduled to air. The usual two episodes a night for four nights.

List of episodes:
Skyhooks
Bespoken For
Winter Light
Cloudy
Slime Central
Happy Warrior
Hero Heart
Skyhooks II

This mini-series will be about what Fern was doing during Islands.

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/adventure-time/episode-guide/EP01246265?aid=zap2it

The schedule can always change these listings are not final and no official word has been put out from CN.

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/Owx
youtu.be/Y-NfaXYFzJk
twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/848897923060518912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related is a storyboard from Skyhooks written and storyboarded by Sam Alden.

I'm glad they're continuing/concluding the elemental plot so soon rather than putting it off for a long time.

Orb spoilers

1/4

Orb spoilers

2/4

>zap2it
Forgive me for being sceptical user.

Orb spoilers

3/4

Orb spoilers

4/4

Fern and/or Patience is probably the reason why Ooo looks so surreal

Haven't opened anything, are these missep's leaks or just plot details?

The only inaccurate information would be the airdates, episode titles are always legitimate

Orb was shown at a live event in Australia. Someone recorded 7 minutes of audio from the episode.

instaud.io/Owx

>7 minutes of audio
You can never trust Aussies to do anything right

Yeah, but the dates are probably legit. CN always aired two parts of a miniseries on the same day.

And the channel is airing new episodes on that stupid Friday Party block (I hate that name and the commercial)

They didn't allow anyone to record a single footage from the episode.

Here's the intro.

youtu.be/Y-NfaXYFzJk

>Ice King and Betty
This season has only been getting better

HOLY FUCK GET HYPE

Cool

>Ooo is now Bizarroland thanks to Patience
>Fern was captured/imprisoned/whatever

What the fuck happened

That's not really what I'm getting at
fuck off ya cunt

Wow, it's fucking nothing. Fern cucking Finn when?

>Finn and Jake teaming up with Ice King and Betty

Nice.

This looks like it might actually make the Betty plot line worthwhile.

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/848897923060518912

Unless they fuck up and delay it, it looks like it is indeed coming at the end of the month. That's good. The last I heard, we weren't getting new episodes until June.

I heard we weren't getting new Adventure Time until June, and then this just popped up on my Facebook feed. This day just got pretty good.

>Cinnamon Bun shows up on the wolf but FP is nowhere to be seen
What did they mean by this?

None of the princesses showed up in the intro. They probably went crazy and turned the Land of Ooo into this chaotic mess shown in the intro.

>It's all a dream

0/10

>Finn, Jake, Ice King, and Betty are the stars of this one
Wow was not expecting that, it'll actually be very nice to get more of IK and Betty.

So much for this being a miniseries focused on Bubblegum and Flame Princess then. Though PB is singing the song at least, weird that she didn't even show up in the theme.

But yeah, relatively hype.

I really did enjoy how fun and bouncy that was, especially that part with IK and Betty floating over the green area and Finn and Jake on the rope at the end.

So it looks like this will wrap up the elemental plot AND do something with Ice King and Betty too? Interesting, I had no idea they would be doing both these at once. Shit I barely thought Ice King and Betty would be relevant right now.

Also
>Fern getting fucked up by the gum thing on the roof
Cuckfags btfo and we're all happy for that.

>Fern getting fucked up by the gum thing on the roof
>Fern getting fucked by the gum thing on the roof
>Fern getting fucked by gum on the roof
>Fern getting fucked by gum
Fern fucked by Bubblegum confirmed.

>So much for this being a miniseries focused on Bubblegum and Flame Princess then. Though PB is singing the song at least, weird that she didn't even show up in the theme.
Like said, the princesses evidently aren't the protagonists but will almost certainly play an integral role in the plot.

Yeah but if they aren't included in the intro I don't know how important they will be. With both other miniseries the 4 in the opening theme have been what the episodes were focused on.

Seems like they're gonna do both the princess elemental plot and the Simon/Betty plot at the same time but it seems to me that they're leaning towards Simon and Betty based on the intro.

each princess as a boss fight in one episode

>Stakes 2.0
They could do better than that even if that could be really cool.

When did AT fandom ressurected?

When the writers got their shit together during season 7. And Islands brought almost everyone who dropped the series in favor of Steven Universe during season 6.

>Implied Pink Lemonade FemLemongrab
>Baked CB all alone with Flame Princess nowhere in sight, and Fire is the only element that not altered the landscape of OOO, only a Blue Fire Dragon implying something happened to her.
>Fern getting fucked up by Candy Elemental
>Ice King and Magic Betty

Consider me hyped, Islands was good and a massive improvement over Stakes.

>HI Lotte
What did he mean by that?

Well that explains why Steven Universe current episodes have been disappointing and lackluster. Seems everyone went back to Adventure Time for one last go.

RANK THE MINISERIES INTROS
>Stakes
>Elements
>Islands

Note that I liked Islands more than Stakes but Stakes had a cooler, more atmospheric intro that I was into. I also really love the way they changed the landscape in Elements and all the nice colors going on there.
Islands was great but I don't think the intro is that spectacular.

It's hard to compare Islands and Stakes. I really enjoyed certain episodes of Islands, but Stakes was a much more complete story.

Ice King is looking a more Simon than usual.

>Elements
>Stakes
>Islands

im gonna try and get back into AT, just couldnt handle flame princess
i only want wacky adventures is that so much to ask

No? Flame Princess hardly shows up anymore after season 6

If you're talking about when Flame Princess first showed up it's not that bad, she's present in a lot less episodes than you'd think.
What's worse is probably that when she and Finn break up (spoilers) Finn gets sad and mopey for a while and that's not the most interesting to watch.

Stakes>Elements>Islands
I think the Stakes intro. looks the best

>for a while
few episodes*
FTFY

I enjoyed Dungeon Train quite a bit.

It shows up on and off again from like Frost and Fire to Breezy, I think that's more than just a few episodes.

I'm not saying every episode where Finn wasn't totally happy was shit, just that Finn being mopey could get boring while watching, I remember getting a little tired of it a while back.

newfag detected
We never left, we were just on hiatus for 4 months and the only threads were some faggot making the same shir on AT thread every week

Nope. Few episodes. Like no more than 4
t. a guy that actually watches the show

You should try rewatching the show. Sup Forums tends to forget and spout bull shit on what they thought happened.

Looking back at the episode list yeah I guess you're right, there was the Flame Princess breakup arc then Dungeon Train and Love Games had mentions then there was a break until Finn basically meets his dad where it comes back. Guess it feels a lot longer than it was.

Fuck you though buddy, I watch the show too just don't usually rewatch several year old episodes. Try to forget some stuff so that when I eventually go on my 55 hour long AT binge I won't have seen every episode ten times so it could still be interesting.

well good, wasnt a fan of season 6, except for "walnuts and rain"
looking through the episode list im having trouble finding another episode i really enjoyed from that arc
loved seasons 1-3 though

>then it comes back
Nope. Watch the show faggot

Finn is definitely depressed in Breezy you fucking idiot, I wasn't talking specifically about him being depressed from the FP shit.

He wasn't depressed he was just searching for what felt right. You just think he was depressed

Do you know why he was searching for what felt right?
Because he was depressed and felt empty inside. This was pretty spelled out in the episode dude.

Absolutely pittiful

What are you trying to prove here, if someone's depressed it's impossible for them to smile and act happy? They can do those things and still be depressed numskull.

>15 posters
>resurrected
nah still dead senpaitachi

Only that one fag is saying any different, I'm just glad the show's coming back and looks really cool.

>that god damn singer
cringe

I'm betting that the fact that they're missing in the intro indicates a "rescue the princesses" sort of plot

There hasn't been any word for 2 months I wouldn' expect for this thread informing us that the show is coming back to blow up and that shouldn't happen. This thread is just to hype the upcoming mini-series

that's PB

It shows the land DOES go to shit without Finn and Jake to keep things in check. I wonder what feat they're gonna pull off to defeat Patience and restore Ooo to mostly normal again.

Psychicelctroarn pls

Is it not Patience? whatever new IK's name was

never fucking mind my speakers weren't up enough

>shitting on Walch's voice
motherfucker I will end you

>"who knows how it will end"
jesus christ

well do we know how it will end

>Ice King and Betty
Hype discarded. Why can't that stupid plot just end?

Because they have to resolve it first dummy, this miniseries will probably do most of the work in that.

>not wanting more Ice King

Why does Walch sound like shit?

This is what happens when she is forced to voice Starfire in a shitty cartoon made in Flash

bump

This thread would probably get more play if the new intro was in the OP, oh well

>Finn

>Still not over PB

>Ice King and Betty
HYPE

Is this shit because of that weird bug inside Fern?

wait... where's that screenshot from?

jesus it looks like there was some fucked up ice vs candy battle at the treehouse, no?

Nope. Fern was sucked by a blob of gum. This probably happened because of Patience and the other princesses.

he wants to tongue her teeth out

He's gotta let those suppressed desires out somehow. Remember the fire crotch dream about FP and unknowingly drawing a woman in Ghost Fly? Finn wants to rail a girl asap.

At this point,

he should just get a hooker if he really wants to do it, I know it's a kids show and nothing has been noted if it even is still around in the post apocalyptic future, but fuck it.

>Fubblefags being delusional as always
Figures

guy's probably just havin a laugh

>Thinks I'm a Fubblegumer

I fucking hate that ship, that's what I greentexted it.

i wonder if this is going to lead into the significant changes to the Candy Kingdom and the Treehouse akin to the Graybles future.

>We see Ice, Candy and Slime in the intro

Where's the fire?

The stuff usually associated with fire seems to have been replaced by blue fire. There's Cinnamon Bun's wolf which has blue lines on it instead of the usual orange/red, and there's that blue dragon with blue fire.

My theory is that whatever happened damaged fire more than any other element and ice sort of ended up overtaking its place.

I uploaded the audio, and my friend posted here. His nick is Lotte, from LWA.

>Islands
>Elements
>Stakes

As much as I love every song with Marcy on it, The Islands intro is really cute and says "And maybe B-Mo!"

Elements goes second because it really gives the looks of Ooo going rogue.

Wait, where's his crown?

>Flame Princess is missing
Worry.jpg

I just hope Neptr is fine

They left him all alone in Islands

I'm afraid things aren't looking good for microwave boy right now

Neptr is fucking dead, dude