Injustice 2

Catwoman Gameplay trailer

youtu.be/wBcK5myUTac

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySo2RsHo83w
youtu.be/3smURSksDVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Catwoman
I'm not trying to be that guy who bitches about wasted slots, but frankly, any appearance of Catwoman is a waste of space.

She's ugly, still looks like she sucks, and the video started with Tara Strong

Literally the only good thing was the two seconds of Ivy

Why does she have a box head?

how did they not know that her face would inevitably be compared to the arkham city version

I mean neither one has a perfect face, but at least one looks like an attractive woman

So was Gotham City Sirens any good?

it hasn't even started production yet, but based on the past movies probably not

Paul Dini's run was the best female-led book at the time, really made the partnership of Ivy, Harley and Selina natural and fluid. You should read it. I

Christ NRS
Work on your faces

Cool thanks. Dini is pretty solid, I'll have to check it out. Did he write the full series or just one run?
You're an idiot.

god that face looks disgusting

Just one run that lasted till issue #11

Monthly reminder

Arkham Knight Selina is fine as hell with a real nice tummy, just steal that model

Compare this
to this
to pic related

who wins¿

God I hate Tara Harley.

AK > AC > Injustice 2

Ivy looked like shit in the game tho, which is why there's barely any SFM work of her while Harley and Selina have tons of it

Has Tara always voiced Harley like her voice is going to tear apart with a chainsaw? Lately it seems like Harley is a chain smoker or something

Tara has gotten worse with time since she has to force her voice to sound like that instead of coming natural like Arleen ot any other VA that has voiced Harley in the past

So what, it's just Joker left to officially reveal now, right? Going by the leak at least.

they'll do like with Shinnok and not mention it until a gameplay from the story's first chapter

>opportunity to choose to see gameplay of a brand new character like Captain Cold or Brainiac or Ivy
>instead choose Catwoman because she's female and popular

Casuals are the fucking worst

>that Tara Strong voice
>that Catwoman face

Which is worse?

Seeing as Catwoman's gace is only in detail in intros/outros and we have to hear Tara's voice during the entire match, I'd say Tara Strong

Kate is still alive?!

Batgirl on the sirens?

>Kate is still alive?!

Could be a retcon, or Kate somehow survived Supes eyes-beam blast

>Batgirl on the sirens?

I think it's more of a nod to the group and yanking the Fan's chain, I seriously don't think NRS will pull a GCS without Ivy on it

Batwoman¡s sorry ass was eye-nuked by the Emperor at the end of the comic, but Babs is still around.

Maybe she was refering to Batman, now that they are best buds?

but Ivy IS on the game, it's weird she doesn't reference her

That's why I'm saying it, maybe it's more of a reference to the comic, Selina, Kate, Harley and Babs were in the Insurgency

This.

Boring

RIP best girl

Helena didn't deserve that injustice

>that face
youtube.com/watch?v=ySo2RsHo83w

Pretty much.

That's terrifying.

Post yfw Batman gets CW Arrow as a premier skin

You know who is 100% sure and fact a waste of slot? Joker. That motherfucker should have stayed dead and never had made it Into this game

Joker is in this game? Why? For what purpose?

Reminder that Alfred was able to knock out Superman but still isn't a playable character.

I see they still struggle with faces.

Catwoman is the only bad one left in this for whatever reason. Hopefully she gets fixed before the game is out like the others did.

he's deader than Lois & Baby Kent

I'll crush you beneath my boot.

That said, her moveset looked weak and her model still looks terrible.

Catwoman is, always has been, and always will be a boring, uninteresting, unlikable waste of ink. The only reason anyone pays her even the slightest mind is because their dicks tell them to.

>B-but muh Valentine!
A shit writer writing for a shit character working with a shit premise. Woop dee fucking doo.

I don't think so. She looks already polished here compared to older pics (see ) and still looks manly awful. No way they have the time to fix it so close to release day.

Fuck you nigga, Catwoman is always welcome. That being said they still need to reduce that jawline before this comes out.

We finally got to see Aquaman get updated just a little while ago so I'm still holding out hope they'll fix it up in time.

So was Green Arrow, and now he's back.

nice male jaw. I too like my twinks with long neck but manly features.

Why doesn't Netherrealm just make a Gotham fighting game? You know they want to. When 90% of your roster is filled with Batman or Gotham stationed characters, I'd say you have a problem.

Weird you bring up Valentine when Brubaker's run is the one everyone swears by.

That's not how you remind people of that.

Let's have another laugh at superman getting his just desserts by the fists of class, aka mustache mcPAIN aka battlerbutler

>90%

That is some strong hyperbole there nigga.

The only way they could salvage a Joker reveal is if they got Mark Hamill to do the voice.

They were smart with Scarecrow. They knew putting him in was going to be a waste of a slot, but they at least made up for it by getting Englund to voice him, who would've been the best possible choice aside from Jeffrey Combs.

I wouldn't mind Troy Baker or DiMaggio doing it. Epcar was okay but he just doesn't really compare to the others who have done the voice.

>Batman
>Robin
>Catwoman
>Harley
>Scarecrow
>probably Joker
>Bane

That's more representation than any of the other series here are getting.

Let's not forget they pulled this shit in the first one too.

I don't think its NRS who wants so many characters, but DC and Warner. I mean, they put Killer Frost, Black Adam and fucking Hawkgirl in the first one. Who wanted Ares? Nobody, but they put him there. They probably would want to use los of different characters, but normies and DC force them to put Bat characters because those are the one that sell to people.

But I agree. Put a game only for Bat characters so the rest of us can play other games that doesn't pour batwank.

Not like it really matters. Valentine, Brubaker, it's all garbage in the end.

Again, the only reason she's "always welcome" is because tits. There is not a single attribute she possesses that is even remotely compelling. Hell, even her tits fail to draw interest because there are plenty of female characters who ARE interesting but also happen to have large breasts. So really, you Catwoman-fags have shit taste on two different fronts. Goddamn.

but with Aquaman they had several months since his first appearence to work with him after being told he looked like your uncle in Thanksgiving. With Catwoman (and I'm sure there are more characters that look bad but we haven't seen) they don't have that much time

Batman is the most popular DC franchise, of course he's going to get the most characters. Some are unnecessary but we got more than 20 other non-Batman DC characters in there plus whichever ones that get added as DLC.

>mustache mcPAIN aka battlerbutler
>not The Butlering

you filthy casual

>I haven't read Brubaker's run
>not a single attribute she possesses that is even remotely compelling

Just admit you don't know anything about the character.

>female characters
>ever interesting
Lol

It's less they want to and likely more that WB/DC mandates they have X amount of Bat characters because they know Batman characters are popular and sell. This should be evident by NRS offering to show off any characters and all the casuals on twitter and FB choosing Catwoman over new characters like Cold or Brainiac. They know they need to pander to the lowest common denominator.

Tara Strong started off fine, but she really chewing the scenery more and more with each adaption of Harley.

Don't forget
>Batcave
>Arkham Asylum
>Arkham Asylum 2: Asylum Harder
>Wayne Manor
>Wayne Manor 2: Electric Boogaloo
>Gotham City

I sure can't wait for all the Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman DLC costumes either.

Being a catwoman fan I hate to agree with this guy, but he's right. Netherrealms fucked up with catwoman as a character in the first game and it's more than likely she's just gonna get worse from here on out.

>and I'm sure there are more characters that look bad but we haven't seen

Only one left not shown is Joker and his face is supposed to look odd. This could very well be the final Selina model but they have made new trailers from old builds before so I'm not worried yet.

Who cares? We knew she was going to be in it.

Call back when they reveal who the Watchmen character will be. I'm pretty sure we're getting one, but who it'll be and how they'll play is the only thing I'm really interested in by this point.

Not that guy, but I don't care about your waifu. How does that make you feel?

Catwoman? just look at who they claim for DLCm with red hood and shiet it's clearer that way.

(i still fail to see why people want Starfire and put her in the sure-dlc, she hasn't been popular since TT was canceled and the slut controversy in 2011)

Probably gonna be awhile before we see that since if there is a Watchmen character they'll be DLC.

Good. I don't want other men caring about muh waifu.

>reading about a character I don't like
Yeah, cause that makes sense. I've seen her other things, and in every instance, she was easily the worst, most sleep-inducing part of it. There is nothing to this "character", and I damn well hope I never end up reading her own books, because that would be an exercise in whether a person can truly, medically die of boredom.

why does everyone think watchmen is going to make it in

more importantly why do you even WANT it? you know it's going to be a cashgrab

Come on, Hawkgirl wouldn't have been so out of place if they bothered to get Maria Barrera.
One fucking job and they fuck it up by giving it to Jennifer Hale.

Then you're just shitposting and i'm done replying to you.

People assume Starfire will be DLC because Boon listed her as an option in a poll and the five Titans from the show are still popular with the casuals who watched it as kids and the kids watching TTGO now so they're begging for her on social media. It's the same reason Static is so highly requested despite not having been relevant since his show ended.

i mean, we haven't seen Brainiac's face mocap. We have seconds of Cold, Green Arrow and Black Adam, and we don't even know if Bane's gear may allow us to see his face

i don't mind Superman and Wonderwoman having tons of costume dlc, but it would be nice for other characters to have more too, even if I don't use them.

Because the game is coinciding with the Rebirth reveal which was probably the hypest part of the entire arc, we're going to be learning more about the Watchmen connection leading up to release, and Boon posted a poll about if people wanted Watchmen in the game and the result was overwhelmingly positive.

Of course we're fucking getting one of them.

I agree. Also she still fucking shit looking. They are not going to her tranny face.

Also she has brown eyes instead of green. Injustice 2 has fucked up so much eye colors in this game. Batman, Wonder Woman and Catwoman all have brown eyes for some reason.

Back in November Boon made three polls about guests for the DLC, one of the polls was a yes or no question asking if fans wanted a Watchmen character and the winner was "yes" by a landslide. Plus with the Rebirth stuff going on putting one in seems like a no-brainer.

Boon made a poll time ago, and people forget he is the King of the ruse, like when he hinted at Animal Man and Swamp thing as characters in I1 or the DLC poll won by PowerGirl.

>like eight batman characters and no Billy
Well fuck you too NRS

We haven't seen it move but Brainiac's face looks handsome as hell in the one shot we have.

What Batman characters do you wish they'd add instead of the same old ones we've been getting?

My votes are for Huntress, Creeper, Etrigan and maybe Freeze.

Sinestro and Black Adam had no costumes and it pisses me off because the Alternate costumes look like shit too. Also, only Zod got a new costume based on the most generic fucking looking version of him as DLC. I don't know much about DC but I'd have loved some alternate universe costumes for more of these guys.

weird how WW has blue eyes coming from a stereotypical Mediterranean culture, were brown/greenish brown eyes are commoner than blue.. Never thought about that before.

You niggas need to let that PG poll go, she was clearly not in because of DC/WB demanding synergy for the Batgirl push. Most of the time the poll he does either actually do matter or are just rigged in that all the options are in anyway like with the Cold/Swamp Thing/Blue Beetle one.

a still face can look handsome until it stars moving, Don't judge a face by a selected picture, my guy.

Try that on tinder, see the results.

they even had alternate skins in the story. Sinestro had his classic blue nad black pajamas and Black Adam had his mortal form. It's bullshit the couldnt even give them another one.

>maybe Freeze
Well, we're probably getting him anyway.

Selina looks very handsome. I'm glad to see NRS giving transgendered individuals their time of day.

I always thought Firefly would be a cool fighting game character. Clayface would cool too but he would take a lot of animation and modeling work to do right.

I really hope Bruce gives Selina shit. She caused the death of Kate who was Bruce's best bro in his fight against Superman.

Harley wouldn't have said her name if she was dead.
Was she confirmed dead? Superman blasted at her the same minute the machine went haywire.

youtu.be/3smURSksDVE

i guess this hasn't been posted yet

>"I have no real defense for my shit waifu, so I'm gonna leave, you big meanie!"
Seriously, if your only response to criticism is "just read the book", you have failed at life. I do truly love that not a single one of you Catwoman-fags has ever even bothered to try and explain any specific reason why you like her. It's almost as if you can't.

And hell, my beef is specifically with Selina. I can only imagine what limp-wristed bullshit Holly Robinson fans could utterly fail to come up with.

She better be or it's bullshit that she's not in this game.