Will this cocksucker ever stop writing Spider-Man?

Will this cocksucker ever stop writing Spider-Man?

When Stan Lee absorbs him around 2033

will Op stop being a faggot?

I'm just wondering how far he's going to go. After Spider-Verse, I'd thought he'd be out of steam, but he keeps going. I wouldn't be shocked if we got a Spider-Verse 2 where every Spider-Man villain from across the multiverse teams up.

Honest question: why the fuck do you still give a shit about Spider-man?

There's a good chance that Spider-man has ranged from mediocre to unreadable for your entire life, and unless you're incredibly young then ever since he made a deal with the Devil the character the character you grew up with is dead and buried and never coming back. Are you that deeply invested in the same old wheel-spinning story of "down on his luck teenager has to balance life and super heroics" that you're willing to accept it time and time again? Are you invested in his extended cast that gets reinvented, replaced, and erased with every new storyline?

If you only like Spider-man for toys or movies then more power to you but I am honest to god baffled that anybody who actually reads comics says they like Spider-man. He is all of the absolute worst sins of comics with none of the positives.

Linkara please.

>down on his luck teenager has to balance life and super heroics

Casual detected. GTFO my board Comicsexplained.

Isn't that what you Marvelfags always say when somebody calls you a school shooter for being obsessed with Punisher though?

You know how we can tell you're a new fag? Your entire knowledge of Spider-Man is post-OMD.

>dc puts their best writers and artists on batman and puts him in as many comics as possible
>literally printing money because of this
>marvel lets an unpopular writer that has to piss off his fans to generate sales
>nearly every title other than ASM sells like shit and ASM has been mediocre in sales compared to what it made pre-OMD

I will never understand this. Marvel's best and most popular character and they're wasting him. Why hasn't there been a massive Spider-man event? Why are all the Spidey events minis done by this guy?

>Marvel's best
>Spiderman

lel

Bendis has come out and said that Marvel is trying to make Iron Man their new mascot, so the lack of him appearing in events could he due to the fact they're trying to fade him out.

Objectively true.

You realize that we are post-OMD right? If you admit that nothing post-OMD is worth reading, then that goes back to the original question- why the fuck do you still give a shit about Spider-man?

When he dies or goes senile.

They're sure doing a good job of that.

In terms of popularity and number of good stories I'd say he is. Funny thing because Peter has some of Marvel's worst comics under his belt, too.

That stopped as soon as Cap 2 won people over and Cap was the face of the MCU. RDJ is still popular but he's not the one the internet is gushing over anymore. That's why Tony's in a coma and Cap is leading this new event.

>the character you grew up with is dead and buried and never coming back

Spider-Man is my favorite super hero, but this is sadly true. Fuck Marvel and those mid-life crisis fucks who are responsible.

>If you admit that nothing post-OMD is worth reading

Still untrue.

We had that arc with Punisher and Daredevil, Spider-Man/Deadpool, Gauntlet, Grim Hunt.

You're just proving how much of a new fag you actual are.

>That's why Tony's in a coma and Cap is leading this new event.

As the villain....

>we had all those arcs with characters that weren't spider-man to prove spider-man is good

lol

It's just Secret Civil Reign Axis Itself. Make the heroes the bad guys and have the other heroes fight them. It's still a Cap event.

>he doesn't know what Grim Hunt or Gauntlet is.

You're just proving how much of a casual you are.

It's been SEVEN YEARS. How are you idiots STILL this assblasted?

Suck a dick Quesada

No, never.

Time to move on and just re-read the arcs you like.

>that has to piss off his fans to generate sales
Keep reminding Brevoort on twitter of this and ask how it's translating into actual sales minus overships

bump

The only saving grace to Slott being an ass is that he actively goes through forums where he's critized just to be angry at the posters. He's even been to Sup Forums once, maybe he's even watching this thread
If so: Slott, you've burned out and Spider-Man never sold well becasue of you, but because it's Spider-Man

I hope that fat fuck's heart explodes

This, for a number of comics honestly.

What do you you if already reread them a couple of times?

Read the tie-in novels

Grim Hunt wasn't good, man.

Literally Never. He plans on sitting on the book literally forever. It will be the year 2760 and Slott Clone #67 will be writing ASM #1 (of Marvel Now. Not the old one. The New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New one. The 2360 one doesn't count).

>or goes senile
I wouldn't give Marvel that much credit.

He's gotta give it up sometime. I'm sick of Peter Stark. Would have been nice as an alt Earth story but not as 616.

Stop following characters and wasting time reading bad comics.