Why do people consider this show good when every episode follows the same fucking premise

Why do people consider this show good when every episode follows the same fucking premise

>opening scene: family is sitting on couch or at the dining table
>wacky thing happens, thus initiating plot
>B plot: gary is a pathetic jobless cuck
>rick has a crazy new fetish, and it's hi-llarious!
>plot hits slump 2/3 way in, morty or summer has to do something out of character to get the plot moving again
>rick solves problem with the most obvious solution, the other characters are written so dumb it makes rick look like a genius by comparison
>gary B plot is resolved, divorce is postposted once again
>rick reveals that he had an ulterior motive related to satisfying his new fetish, and that he never cared about anyone or anything after all
>god doesn't exist, morty *burp* human emotions are just chemical reactions *breaks fourth wall* science LOL

that sounds pretty awesome op

>why do people like this show when you can simplify it down to make it sound bad
This can be done with everything, you're just a stupid faggot, and fuck you for making the 700th thread about this shit show, kill yourself.

the last line ruined your bait OP
and rick even admits hes a basically a god, morty says this too
so he doesn't believe in himself? shud the fug up

Worked for Regular Show.

It is Jerry. Garry was his homosexual telepathic parasite lover.

Because its good.

Congratulations, you discovered sitcom story structure.

Stop being a contrarian and admit to yourself you love the show

>god doesn't exist, morty *burp* human emotions are just chemical reactions *breaks fourth wall* science LOL
Are Christians really this butthurt about the show? Because everyone who hates it brings this point up even if most episodes don't even have anything to say about religions.

It's an Edgy Comedy Sitcom. This is the only show cartoon normalfag adults feel comfortable watching because of how bland and lifeless it is. That's why. Ignore all the Leaves saying your wrong to feel this way.

>Conflict
>Resolution

No shit Sherlock

>he thinks this has anything to do with christianity
>he blames religious people
And then you feel insulted when we point out that this show was tailor made for the r/atheism crowd

there are alot of self-aware "intellectuals" that like this show cus it makes them feel smart.

The show has never tried to be anything but an episodic sitcom. Even the cliffhanger from last season was over in the new episode. You're crying about nothing.

>Why do people consider this show good

Because they like it. Go eat a bag of dicks.

I get what you're saying but I think we need 20 more threads everyday like this one to really get the point across. Fuck off

>Setup
>Conflict
>Resolution
Congratulations, OP. That's how stories work. Primarily sitcoms.

Saying something is the best thing on current Adult Swim is like saying something is the best shit in the toilet.

Nice memedodge, but you still fail to point out why you need to bring religion up every time you shit on the show.

This is why i gave up on movies.

>Protagonist
>faces problem
>resolved problem
>end

give me a break

It is a cartoon, read a book or watch a movie if you want more but something gotta happen and be solved within 30 mins for a cartoon.
>every episode follows the same fucking premise
Ed, Edd & Eddy
Johnny Bravo
Dexter's Laboratory
The Powerpuff Girls (not the remake to be clear)
and many others are exactly like that. I guess you hate those as well? Maybe you had gotten too old for cartoons user if they bore you that much.

Watch Groundhog Day. My favorite movie simply because there problem was kinda just there and could never got solved, it kinda just went away after implied lifetimes of the guy's life.

I don't think you watched it much, OP. :)