What did you think of the new TGT episode?

What did you think of the new TGT episode?

It's out? Is it still a heavily scripted garbage that focuses too much on the visuals?

It's visually stunning as usual, the script is adequate but still needs working on after one fucking season. They've had plenty of time to fix things.

i unironically preferred last seasons top gear to the grand tour

will watch 2nite

I don't think you understood me, mr marketeer.

Why would i market something with so obvious scripting?

i don't think the three have driven a car in the last 3 years.

Hammond nearly died just a few months ago while testing and completely crashing the Rimac Concept One.

croat here. I wish he did, fuck EVs

The episode was ok. So they are allowed to have celebrity interviews/laps if they only used really shitty famous people?

Is the humour still as forced and cringey as the first season?

Yes.

>no celebrity brain crash or American
Literally how could it not be better than the first series?

You tell me

I thought this was hilarious

Pretty much. Still it's quite like the Top Gear of old.

I haven't watched past the 4th episode of season 1 I should pick it back up

It was good. I enjoyed it.

Clarkson telling it like it is is my favorite. "Americans invaded Iraq because of saudis who blew up two buildings"

He needs a politics show.

Solid episode. Very little nonsense. The celeb stuff was dull, but it was dull on top gear as well so who cares.

finally they arrived in the best (my) country

Very random, but that narrative is pretty much accepted by everyone now. It would have been more edgy if he had said something like "Americans accuse Russia because Trump was elected".

mfw I have a trial of Amazon Prime right now

It was alright. Old age is really starting to punch Hammond and May (Clarkson looks the same oddly enough). The Swiss thing was fun at first but took up way too much of the show. In fact other than the celeb bit I think it was the only sketch they did that episode. Also this is just a personal taste bit but I'm not that happy the celebrity interview is back. I always skipped through SIARPC, and the Grand Tour version went on for 15 minutes of the show.

TGT needs to start putting the boys out of their comfort zone. Thats what always leads the best episodes (like Vietnam)

What country is the meme episode where Richard drives a motorcycle?

People really need to stop trusting Hammond with their concept cars.

Vietnam, probably.

Remember to cancel that shit before they start charging you, user