Further, star Rami Malek — who is playing Freddie Mercury in the film — complained about Singer's numerous absences...

>Further, star Rami Malek — who is playing Freddie Mercury in the film — complained about Singer's numerous absences, unreliability and unprofessionalism.

>Making matters worse, tensions between Malek and Singer got to the point where the two had a heated altercation on set. According to THR, there was no physical contact but Malek did throw a heavy brick at Singer's face.[2]

FUCKING BASED RAMI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dREKkAk628I
youtu.be/EaEPCsQ4608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whos this singer man

Freddie Mercury is the singer

Why is an egyptian shitskin playing a white guy is the real question here

Freddie's parents were persian and he grew up in india and zanzibar. Malek is a bad choice imo but an egyptian christian isn't too far from reality.

BRICK FUCKING MASTER!!

>Malek is a bad choice imo

He's sure as hell been gotten to *look* like Freddie.

My biggest problem with this casting is his voice. Malek does not sound like Mercury.

>Freddie Mercury
>White

Does anyone? Now you've got me to thinking about Queen tribute bands.

>calls non-whites shitskins
>can't even distinguish them from whites
The absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

>rami malek slowly gets angrier and angrier with the corpse, full on pelting it in the face with bricks

There's that one guy who posted that video of him singing somebody to love. Fucking guy even looks like him a bit.

Good one!

>white guy

american education everyone

/oursandnig/

freddie is a poo

QUIT DICKING AROUND ELLIOT
WE HAVE TO GET TYRELL AND TAKE DOWN THE DARK ARMY

This guy.

youtu.be/dREKkAk628I

In terms of race and looks Rami is a perfect choice actually
good look finding someone with that voice, it's not like he'll actually sing right?

>ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Who else wants a movie of Rami Mercury going around Hollywood taking down pedos

thats gr8 b8

>Farrokh Bulsara
>born 5 September 1946, Stone Town, Sultanate of Zanzibar (now Tanzania)
>white

Enough I get it
No I was genuinely retarded and probably still am.

>faggot
>christian
more like heretic

Malek is literally whiter than Freddie was you b8ing bastard

malek looks like freddie mercury on freddie's last day after being ravaged by aids.

No leave him alone

Holy shit. Kurt is alive?

here's hoping because otherwise Sean Bean's completely lost his mind

Idk why he gets so much I hate, I actually like Rami as Freddie

poor old freddie. he spent the very last days of his life in bed being walked on by his numerous cats, whom he couldn't stop doing it by then because he was too weak

thats davig beckham boys....
Last picture of him ever taken. And with his favourite cat Delilah. Great picture.

Not really. He is british and his father worked in india so he went to a british boarding school there.
His family is from Iran tho.

Jesus

What the fuck are you even trying to say, you mongoloid?

I bet there was quite a lot of sexual tension there.

Nah he's nearly 40, too old for Singer

Rami is talented and will do a great job as Freddie. This movie can make his career unless it flops.

Singer deffo made him suck it

Persians are white. Fuck off Sup Forums

The problems with having Rami Malek play Mercury:

1. He's the wrong race. Parsees are Indian, not Persian, although they apparently entered India from Persia centuries ago, they've long since settled in India - Mercury used to call himself "Persian" to seem exotic without being ethnic - the same way he claimed to be called "Frederick" Bulsara at birth rather than Farrokh, his actual name. Choosing Malek isn't like casting an Egyptian as an Iranian, this is casting an Egyptian as an Indian.

2. His cock is too small.

Parsees aren't Persian except historically/traditionally.

>2. His cock is too small.

You know this, how?

The publicity shot. Mercury either had a huge cock or used some padding, but either way, Malek looks like he's wearing a jockstrap or something to conceal the shape of his package, Mercury... didn't.

ahahha based malek

its not enough, though. after this your gonna go back to shitposting in every other thread about how 18-24 year old white males like you are the MOST oppressed minority in HISTORY. just stfu already snowflake.

This is the average Sup Forums user. Think about it for a second.

>There was no physical contact but Malek did throw a heavy brick at Singer's face.

Judging from that picture they should have stuck with Sacha Baron Cohen

He still looks twinkish, that's what counts

Cohen is the one who wanted to leave after the studio refused to support his vision for the movie.

why is Sup Forums even hyped for this movie? it's well established that queen is the most reddit thing that ever existed

>a white guy

This has to be an American.

did he bend it for Beckham?

must be those fine Greek genes from the Ptolemaics

The director

freddie wasn't white

I want to bug bomb this roach!

He looks like Mercury on super AIDS

>replying to 5 hour old b8

Froggo is cute!

youtu.be/EaEPCsQ4608

I think he might've been actually killed by allergy to cats.

>that feel when Rami and Emma Stone aren't making super froggo babbies.

The Sup Forumsnigger actually admits he is wrong? I'm impressed.

Malek probably watched An Open Secret and got redpilled

they probably smelled death on him and were getting ready to eat his toes and face. no lie.

Fuck. Made me laugh like a retard.

Why majority of creative ones are gays?