LEEPEST DORE

SERIES FINALE PREDICTIONS

Spades and Hearts are next to each other

LOOOREEEE!!!!!

SERIES FINALE PREDICTIONS

you are like a little baby
WATCH THIS

Cringy

>The music used when Star finds Moon in her room in "Stacrushed" is the same music used when Star dips down in "My New Wand"
>Season 2 began with Star cleaving her and Marco together and ended with her cleaving them apart

>the noses
that's a cute Lekmet tho

It wasn't really 2deep4u, just some massive foreshadowing.

>Marco will impale something with his big, study sword
:^)

She did because of Marco.

>ifunny
but besides that its just gonna be Butterfly Diaz vs Xemnas Toffee style fight.

Used that mainly because it's one of the better images to represent "lore" that's immediately recognizable and isn't a compilation of a bunch of things from different episodes.

The best example of cleaving is pretty much Star and Marco's reflection on Marco's dimensional scissors, symbolizing that though you may cleave the scissor apart, they are still connected, and can be cleaved together again.

What are the odds the show plays it straight and has Marco not reciprocate Star's feelings and thus their friendships breaks down (less physically affectionate, Marco doesn't risk his life/limb for Star, etc.)?

I feel if they don't go with Starco in the *ultimate* end, that's the most "realistic" option (because time and space are needed if Marco is determined to keep things between him and Star purely platonic)

This style is weird as fuck.

look at knowing the artist primarily draws MLP and then it all makes sense

I now hate this show.

Damn /sveg/, tornado storm outside is getting nasty

I have now succeeded

Do you think that in the episode "into the wand" when glossaryk finds star by removing himself from her tapestry, it could have forshadowed his separation from her in the future.

>user! I managed to convince Marco and Jackie to go on a double date! Will you pleeeeaaase go with me? Pretty please?

Sure... yeah... why Not?

pull a rabbit from the heart

Sure star, I would love to.

Star's full tapestry is gonna be one big mess

how can i get into this show never seen it before?

Maybe, but I'm not sure they actually thought it this much throught.
Althought admittedly Glossaryck could have found her in many other ways, and yet they chose this.

You watch it like any other normal person.

Holy shit

Yes! I'd be more than pleased.

Watch the pilot and continue from they're.

Watch it?

That's how it is in bridge.

A faint red glow shines on the window in the scene in Starcrushed when Jackie leaves Marco alone as Star decides to talk to Marco again for the first time since Face the Music.

I dont' fully understand your question.
We have the mega for the two seasons, but I don't have the links right now.
You can find it pretty much everywhere in streaming tho.
The name is "Star vs the Forces of Evil", the general suggestion is to watch until episode 6 or 8 before deciding to drop it.

What if that's the reason why he said
>do you have any idea how difficult that was?
What if in order to come back to Star from that tapestry that time, he has been bound to make certain choices in the future that will lead to Star having to live her life without Glossaryk? And now her tapestry isn't gonna include him, because
>Glossaryk is no longer on the team

DONT WATCH IT
THIS SHIT IS FULL OF PAIN
ITS NOT ABOUT RAINBOWS AND PUPPIES
ITS ONLY ABOUT ETERNAL SUFFERING

And guess what bridges do user?
They ____?

Here's mine, though admittedly it's more like wishful thinking.

>during the inevitable final battle, Marco gets mortally wounded.
>Star uses a healing spell to revive him, but the spell requires using her own life force to restore his, and she ends up becoming a zombie in the process.
>After the final battle, Marco vows to take care of the now shambling, near-brainless Star.
>There'd be a montage of Marco caring for zombie Star. Slowly but surely, she gains some of her strength and intelligence back.
>By the end of the montage, it's years later, Star's finally almost fully restored.
>She and Marco are cute and perfect together, thanking each other for everything they've done for each other.

Sup Forums has a stricter 3 episode before dropping rule

>listening to Sup Forums
>ever
as a resident of that garbage dump, just fucking watch it until it doesnt interest you.and dont listen to Sup Forums's garbage opinions

In this show it's sort of unfair to say 3 episodes because the first half of the first season seemed to be influenced strongly by some executives who then fucked off for the rest of the series. Mewberty was the first time they got to push the limits of the show, Fortune Cookies is the first episode that seems to have no involvement from said execs. From then on it's all Daron and others who made the show what we as fans now know it as.

Of course, if someone watches the first episode and hates it or whatever, or hasn't watched that far, I'm not saying they're "wrong" or that they absolutely must watch the whole thing to have an opinion or some dumb shit.

But I think people getting into it for the first time are obligated to know that the first few episodes aren't the template for the like 30+ following ones.

I'm not saying it's a "general rule" as in "it applies to all cartoons", what I meant is that most people suggest impatient plotfags and lorefags to wait until episode 6 or 8, when you start seeing stuff going into that direction.
It's not like the previous episodes are complete shit, they just more fun-centered.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

OK if you'll pay for me.

Spatz posted a new thing

it's cute and perfect

More like unnatural and degenerate

who cares

C U T E and PERFECT

> Glossaryck is revealed as the big bad
> With his destruction, the magic in the multiverse is slowly dying
> The portals between the universes are closing, and Marco and Star will have to stay in their respective dimensions, never seeing each other again
> Before they have to part forever, they confess to each other, sharing one final kiss
> As the portal closes, there is a cut to black
> Time skip
> Marco is working as an actual martial arts teacher, not a mall dojo guy
> Goes home, is greeted by his wife, Janna
> He's happy, fulfilled, has two kids, loves his family
> "Hey, I'm going to go take a walk"
> Walks out of his house, walks to the place where he last saw Star, where they were when the portals closed
> "Hey, Star. Another great day today."
> tear rolls down his cheek
> "I still miss you"
> Cut to Star
> She's the Queen of Mewni
> Unhappy in her job, looks tired, sad
> Sits on her throne, no King by her side, dealing with court matters
> Once everything is done, she sighs
> Pulls out a photo of her and Marco together
> Fights back tears
> Slowly puts it back in her pocket
> Fin

Most anime are only twelve episodes long, period.
If a show can't convey its appeal to you within the first 25% of its total airtime, it's probably fair to say you won't enjoy the rest of it.

Western cartoons are a different beast entirely with much more variable planned runtimes and other factors, dependent more on the whims of their network rather than trying to squeeze otaku money out of a brutal and oversaturated market.
SVTFOE in particular had a unique situation where they were greenlit for a second season from the start, but they still had network "help" in the first half of the first season to try to maximize the show's viewing base by focusing on episodic plots.
They let Nefcy fully take the reins after they felt confident that it could stand on its own and that Nefcy was a competent creator and director, but the point is it had neither a reason nor the opportunity to rush into the meat of its plot/potential so quickly.

Marco is going to die

Why is Star pregnant on the last panel?

The three episode rule is shit. If you've seen enough stuff you can generally tell what something is going to be like within 5 minutes. In the few times that that doesn't happen someone who's opinion you respect will eventually tell you to keep going.

>"Ok, Star, np!"
>grab gloves and piece of some wire
>(2hrs later)
>"Oh, Jackie, I think Marco and Star wanna chat a little like best friends, yknow? Let's go for a walk or something"
>"ok, user, whatever"
>dark alley, only me and Jackie
>SUDDENLY start strangle that FUCKING BITCH WITH A GODDAMN WIRE
>text Marco from Jackies phone "I'm sorry Marco, but I cant be with you."
>drown her body in some swamp

>now Marco and Star are finally together

The Diaz Aura

Goddamn that's edgy!

This is the only good screenshot in this thread.

First part of Dies Irae theory, and the connections

youtube.com/watch?v=7VB9PhyY6a0

AlsoStar vs Marco? Since Marco is confirmed Mars in Canon, and Star is all but confirmed Venus.

Not only it's edgy, he's also cucking himself in the edgyest way.

I meant to quote not

>janna
Now that's where you fucked up

it's a fucking disney show for kids ffs
calm down

Some add-ons

anybody notice glossaryck is always sad/frowning when despicted in any tapestry?

Nah

During the show, Marco will mess up his chances with Jackie by fulfilling the Starco prophecy, and she's not the type to come crawling back when Star leaves

That leaves Janna as dark horse endgame girl

t. Starfan13

But she can't even strangle an one-eyed snake

Marco is going to die, that spic won't have star.

>Star vs. 2deep4u discussion thread
>Complains

Just have fun user.

t. Tom

Just give it up man

I bet Marco would rather die than end up with Janna

t. Spic

are you the same angry nigger who's been mad that Star's not paired up with some black dude

Might as well post more biblical symbolism.

>Star's VA's first name is Eden

>Marco's VA's first name is Adam

>Jackie is Eve. Eve seduces Adam which leads to him leaving Eden.

In the episode Baby Star gave it one last shot to try and move the apple and she looked nervous, but also determined to move it, and the spell she used came out both pink and green, and it was one of her most powerful spells. She harnessed good and bad to make something great.

>It was literally fruit of the tree of the knowledge of Good AND Evil.

desu I never understood the people who hate the early episodes, sure they may not be quite as good on average but the fucking rainbow in episode 1 was what reeled in half the fanbase

No, I just don't want star with a spic. Who is this nigger you're talking about.

> I don't want Star with a spic

it's already basically canon my man

Not yet pablo, not yet.

Shit the rainbow could be deepest lore

>Nefcy: "So yeah, I always knew I wanted Star to go down a dark path so I had that part, you know, with the rainbow on fire? Yeah. It's in that first episode twice even. I can't believe nobody picked up on that. They just thought it was a joke"

Nobody is calm on Sup Forums
If you were calm on Sup Forums you'd be moving on to deeper sites

Once Jackie and Star become unavailable to him, Janna will become much more appealing

I thought this was confirmed?

who's jupiter?

> not yet

she's literally been thirsting for him for an entire season and confessed to having a crush on him in the finale

It's all ovah

You tell me pic related.

I would say Toffee due to some similarities, but still need more research.

As one of those anons I don't hate them and in fact I think they have many, many good points. There are some little things I don't like about it, weak individual episodes mainly and some possible poor decisions on the production end (a plot about a deliberately obnoxious character like Pony Head in the first episode? were so many Ludo episodes really necessary for us to get the idea?) but it's generally really solid and even kind of tells its own little story when taken in isolation from following episodes.

I've just been with this show since the beginning and I've seen the negative reaction most of them still get from people just getting into it because they watch, like, one episode a month and feel like it never goes anywhere, which was also how it aired, more or less, in the first season. Leading to dismissing it as just an okay kids' show but not something to watch , "OBviously this is nowhere near the level of such mature fare for mature adults like myself, as, say Steven Universe," etc. I'm just a big proponent of ACTUALLY WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW, YOU'LL GET YOUR LORE AND PLOT, I SWEAR

Everyone will disagree but I think Starbruary was one of the better things that could've happened with the Star schedule. A ton of people got into it that month because you'd see the fandom sperging out everywhere, and finally realized 2 years later that the show they dismissed as plotless after Episode 1 did, indeed, change shortly after.

Let's not forget that he'd rather date pony head than do anything with Janna.

It's purely one sided and mewni highly disproves of it. She'll be forced to give up marco for a native mewni

>moon and star
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

>Bosphorus RIVER
>Istanbul/Constantinople
Get /mlpol/ the fuck in here

It's actually the sugar induced moe autism that reeled me in

Pretty much, for example Star's darker side has been foreshadowed all series honestly with stuff like and pic related how her other half is wearing horns, and she's not.

>She's a good friend
What a good friend indeed, if only Star kept her side of the deal back in Blood Moon Ball.

I really miss some stuff from season 1, like sexually aggressive Star chasing every boy in sight. Don't think we'll get to see that on kids' TV again any time soon and it's a fucking shame for boys growing up right now, don't think I have to explain why

Speaking of connections to gods in show

>Glossaryck has similarities to Shiva the Destroyer

>Shiva is "the transformer" within Hinduism. Shiva is the Supreme being who creates, protects and transforms the universe.

>The universe fabricated me one Glossaryck to take all all formless, odorless, colorless, flavorless abstraction of magic, and present it to you like this.

>At the highest level, Shiva is regarded as formless, limitless, transcendent and unchanging absolute Brahman

>The main iconographical attributes of Shiva are the third eye on his forehead, the serpent around his neck, the adorning crescent moon

Serves Toffee, and Moon

This show has already featured the MC preparing to capture and mate with several men