One Month Away

One Month Away.

Expectations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hBqEGo8zOcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be better than 90% of Marvel flicks. Visually impressive, great action, some decent humor and warmth, world building will be key, seeing more of the cosmic Marvel universe.

4/5 stars

Ragnorok may even be better with Taika directing.

These two films will be leagues ahead of Spidey and Infinity Bore.

The trailers had shit dialogue. Hope it's better in the actual movie.

I agree, though I'm still mad pumped for Infinity Wars. Spider-Man is probably going to get a lot of money, but be the inferior film.

I'm worried it's gonna try and be goofier than the first one. I mean yeah the first one wasn't all serious all the time but the serious moments were what made it work.

Fun, dumb, neon sci-fi action. Star-Lord will be forced to grow up, Gamora will be underwritten, Drax will be his original doofus self and modern fans will be upset that he isn't the brooding Kratosman from Annihilation, Rocket will be entertainingly quippy, and Groot will be a cute mascot who destroys everything.

Expecting a lot of Starfire-esque misunderstandings from Mantis (and at least two "Celestial Madonna" jokes) Nebula will grudgingly help the heroes but ultimately be a shit, and Yondu will just wander in and out of scenes killing people.

Ego will be an elaborate Genius Loci with elements of J-Son.

The threats will be beaten in silly fashion, but Thanos will show up in the finale to destroy Xandar (setting up Rider by butchering Nova Corps for the Power Gem).

Death's Head cameo voiced by Stallone, yes?

I'd like to be hype for Infinity War but i cannot fathom giving their most ambitious film yet to the bland Russo brothers, who would be better suited to the CW, rather than someone like Gunn, or even Derrickson who proved his visual acumen on Strange.

I think the second one will be more serious to be honest. Sure, the gags will be there, but both Pratt and Disel cried after seeing it, so...

How can one person get so much wrong?
Practice?

Yeah trailers can be deceiving I suppose.

Just gimme Adam Warlock dammit.

Just natural talent.

Why, what do you expect?

>The threats will be beaten in silly fashion, but Thanos will show up in the finale to destroy Xandar (setting up Rider by butchering Nova Corps for the Power Gem).
Not gonna happen. Gunn said nothing from Infinity Wars is in this film, and destroying Xandar before the Avengers get to visit is a bad move. Infinity Wars should let the Avengers go to Xandar, Asgard, etc, not just having the Avengers be Earth Bound waiting for Thanos. What's stopping Thanos from crushing Earth after he disposes of Xandar and Asgard with ease?

Like, I agree, Infinity Wars should be the above instead of the bottom, but Civil War had to work with the heroes they got. Infinity Wars should have armies fighting Thanos.

>Ego will be an elaborate Genius Loci with elements of J-Son.

nope, he's a mix of the Gardener/Ego

CUTE! And yes, Mantis IS for sexual

It looks boring. Absolutely no hype.

I'll pay for a good film the sneak into GOTG2

...yeah, that's more plausible. This is why I don't write for a living.

Oh. ....huh. Once again, more plausible than mine.

Anybody think we might see the Black Order at some point?

Yondu dying, Pete/Nebula, Warlock meeting Ayesha after the credits

>Anybody think we might see the Black Order at some point?

already confirmed for IW

>I'll foil Disney from winning this time!
You sure showed them last year.

>Anybody think we might see the Black Order at some point?
Have you not been keeping up with the Infinity Wars news? The current set photos have a man and a woman in mo-cap using Corvus Grave's staff and Proxima Midnight's staff.

I'm actually really curious to the endgame in this movie. Ayesha wants to punish them for stealing, yet Ego is also keeping them hostage? Are they going to kill two Elders?

Well, I'm just a goddamn idiot. was right all along.

This movie has nowhere near the same hype the first one did. It'll be another AOU.

It'll make money, just not as much as the first one

The film is already tracking a $160 million opening weekend.

Go back to twitter, Whedon. You could have played nice with the studio like Ayer did when DC fucked up Skward, but you just had to bite the hand that feeds. AoU didn't kill the MCU, it killed you.

Outlash from movements demanding she be called Womantis instead

The second trailer wasn't as good as the first. But here's hoping that it will be good.

you're dumb as rocks. the Guardians are beloved now

GotG 2 is sure to make a billion, easy.
I give it an outside chance of making JL and WW combined box office.

>quips
>memes
>villain dies at the end
>scene of groot doing something """""funny"""""" for people to imitate like that dumb dance
>praised by Disney shills as the greatest movie ever made

Just wait for that hilarious drop

It won't have the same magic the first one had.

It'll make more than Justice League

This is almost a certainty.

Nice company wars. And you ask yourself why you have no friends haha

I think he's ok with it haha

can I count you guys as friends haha?

>Mfw Guardians makes less than Dr strange and the latest X-Men

Kek

>I give it an outside chance of making JL and WW combined box office.
That is a stretch.
But I think it could top Spider-Man's gross.

not possible

No, you'll die alone and unloved :')

I think there are surprises in store. They've been holding out on something with the film.

Dr strange had more hype than this shitfest.

Thor is the only one who can make $600+ million in the MCU this year

Spiderman doesn't count because he's not Canon in the MCU anymore lmao

I'm seeing WW making Lucy money tops, 300-400 million.
Justice League around $800 million, that seems to be the Snyder Cap.

So Guardians about 1.2 billion, which I think is very doable.
haha

>Dr strange had more hype than this shitfest.

here's your (You)

you have no idea how much normies love GOTG

Honest to god if I had a gun I'd go to town on everybody associated with DShit. Why they think anybody wants a movie about Water Faggot and Cyber Nigger is beyond me.

I was hyped until turd jokes

youtu.be/hBqEGo8zOcE

Oh shit, the Joker got internet access!!

>being so humorless you can't laugh at jokes

I'm a normie, i have normie friends.

Go out more, people only care about deadpool and suicide squad

Starlord is going to be conflicted on who he should consider his real father, Ego or Yondu, and the movie will set it up that Ego is the right choice until he eventually and inevitably betrays everyone and Yondu sacrifices himself to save them.

It's so predictable it's sickening.

I think that's a dub. The voices don't seem to match up.

I expect it to be a meme movie taylor made for reddit

>Triggered by stuff that didn't make it into movie anyway

Are you also upset that JL has a Beatles soundtrack?

Looks like it could be a fun watch but it looks so similar to the first that I'm just going to wait until it comes out on DVD unless some friends want to go, nothing about it grips me.

(you) forgot your haha

haha

>GotG sequel
>looks so similar to the first
>core cast adventuring in space

Were you expecting Flatman and Big Bertha battling Doctor Gong in Green Bay?

I think he was being serious for a moment.
Seriously autistic
haha

I'm not very impressed by the marketing for this movie so far, whoever made the trailers made sure that it looked just like the first one but even wackier.

Gunn said it will be different and more emotional than the first one so I hope the trailers are just deceiving. I really want the characters to have some development, I'd hate it if the movie ended with the same manchild Peter, uptight and boring Gamora and retarded Drax. So far I'm only really looking forward to Thor: Ragnarok this year.

Go back to Sup Forums and spam your HAHAHA KINO threads Dannyboy.

Great contribution to the discussion, you bring a lot to this board.

>Now it's time for a high level of discourse

haha

I expect what I expect from every MCU movie

Greatness

And going by the trailers, clips, TV spots, and posters that's EXACTLY what I'm going to get

Yondu is confirmed for "Infinity War" and it is known that Ego is an asshole but not evil.

>Ego is an asshole but not evil
good, thats how he should always be

how's pete gonna react when he finds out Ego gave her cancer by accident and ran?

Poo poo XD

Only autistic one is you haha

>The booty was THIS big.