Regardless of who the "greatest" enemy Jack faced was, who made for the most entertaining fight scene?

Regardless of who the "greatest" enemy Jack faced was, who made for the most entertaining fight scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppSzERE1r4I
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqkr5vnYO48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The zombies.
Nice trips

Minions of Set where pretty amazing. Always been a fan of fights where the person is against unbeatable odds with only a slither of a chance to survive let alone win.

The Clenches. That train fight was dope

The Clenches.

Fistfight with aku

>Jack's introduction to them is him getting the fuck beaten out of him for half a minute straight

Honestly, the ending scene of this episode could be it. That moment when the robot exclaims "unbelievable" still gives me chills to this day.
The Guardian fight ending is another contender.

I like when he punched the robot';s fist and the arm just exploded...anyone have a gif/webm of that?

youtube.com/watch?v=ppSzERE1r4I
This fucking episode

Shadow Ninja battle

It's a
>jack gets his fucking ass kicked
Episode.

I'd love to see them fight the Guardian here.

>It's a "Jack gets JACKED THE FUCK UP" episode

Aku

IN HUMAN FORM

>I KNEW THAT YOU KNEW THAT YOU KNEW THAT I KNEW YOU WOULD CHEAT

Agreed. Really enjoyable fight.

this episode should be getting the praise Samurai vs Ninja gets

The ninja fight was top-tier.

Jack and Scotsman vs the bayou gang was a ton of fun.

>hated both of Aaron Springer's S2 episodes
>then he started to make literal gold like this episode

AIN'T NOBODY FIGHTIN' ON THIS HERE TRAIN ON THE COUNTA YOU AND ME---

Yeah, this. That episode was action pinnacle.

This.

Poor Jack, even the women who try and seduce him that aren't secretly Aku try and kill him.

>the ghost wasn't related to Aku or one of his minions

That Warrior Woman episode made me paranoid. I kept thinking the Blind Archer Well was Aku's doing, that the lying talking worms were Aku's doing, and, you get the idea.

The Emperor vs The Aku Soldiers

Mostly because Jack's dad wasn't as good as him so he took way more licks, making the battle feel all the more intense in spite of how you knew it was going to end.

Wait, they weren't?

Imagine how bad his case of blue balls is since he probably didn't get laid in 50 years

>A HUNDRED FIFTY FEET, WOMAN

I think the biggest twist in the episode was how it turned out that the whole family was alive at the end and it wasn't just their spirits reuniting

He probably can't even jack off due to his hallucinations

>You see, I am smart and you are pure evil

This was the comfiest episode.

I want to die at her hands.

BANG BANG BANGITY BANG BANG

I think the only complaint I had about that episode is that it literally took them fucking hours to come up with the solution of "hey, maybe we should break these handcuffs somehow".

>Jack doing warm up kung fu

I mean I'm straight but still

ABAH DI' DAH DAH DI' DAT! A-HUE-HUE, A-HUE-HUE, A-HUE!

Never fails to make me laugh.

>Samurai Jack tries to have a Samurai Wank
>YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR PURPOSE

MAGIC
RUNES
LADDIE'

Which episode is this, dear good sir.

The Four Seasons of Death

You already posted it
Ultrabots episode was just pure brutality and annihilation

If you have to tell us, then guess what?

K I N O
I
N
O
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqkr5vnYO48

Honestly, I fucking loved Scaramooch with his magic flute and scatting + double shields is always a plus. Overall, I enjoy this trend of using different weapons literally every episode, really makes you feel like he can't fill the void that was the sword.

We're talking about the original here, not the shitty quasi-reboot.

>shitty quasi-reboot

GET OUT!

Imagine how much more disturbing this episode could've been if the robot corpses were humans and animals/aliens.

They're just nuts and bolts.

>Quasi-reboot
>continues numbering where season 4 left off
Adolescence of Utena is quasi-reboot, season 5 is a damn good follow up.

Right, because episode numbering determines if it's a QUASI-reboot or not.

I always thought the fight againt the Jack doppelgänger was pretty entertaing.

Also this thread reminds me, why did they kill off this guy? His personality and abilities kind of set him apart from the other minions, you would think they would have kept him a a recurring character but it seems like that's not the case.

Genndy doesn't care about continuity unless it's the Scotsman.

>Slither
It's "sliver", you retard.

Archer tower intro fight is underrated as all hell

I was gonna say it'd get repetitive, but he could always absorb like, new fighters or whatever

Dead or absorbed back into Aku.

Was he really just some sort of fragment of Aku? If so, why can't Aku summon essensssss

Ded. He ain't aku.

> Episode almost composed entirely of Phil talking to himself and screaming at the top of his lungs

Was it good

I'm just assuming since he was summoned from some sort of hate pit in Aku's room. And the whole black/fire thing.

But he blue. Aku never blue.

a piece of his essence that fused with something else?

Rick and Morty.

The Daughters of Aku because I love seeing bitches getting sliced

I loved the design of Clench

That episode had me fucked up for a while simply because it was so quiet.

I know it's not the most action packed or even most interesting to watch, but their little duel is still my favorite "fight" of the original run just for how silly it ends up getting.

>Haah ha... Hahhh... PREPARE tah MEET yer DUUUM...
>EEEeeyuuurrrrrggh, ohmmm, eyahhh, ohhh...
>I'll give ya one more chance tah give up.

The Scotsman just playing the Bagpipes in Jack's face for a solid 30 seconds is top tier.
Also both of them almost getting run down on the bridge by the hillbillies. The whole episode has some manic hilarity to it

To think they could've actually captured Jack and claimed his bounty if they weren't concerned with screwing each other over.

most of the episodes end like this though

especially the ones where Jack reaches a portal

These guys, because they actually defeated Jack

This and the Rowdyruff Boys are the evil counterpart trope played so fucking right.

It's impossible to watch this without orgasming desu

The difference here though, is that Zeke and Josephine were human.

haha u funny guy user

The only fight Jack ever lost

can we not make this a consolewar thing?

>But muh fanbase

Took you long enough

the fact that it's in direct continuation with zero retcon is what make it not a reboot at all.

Am I missing something here? What does Rick and Morty have to do with this? Not memeing.

You're missing a brain, user.

>zero retcon
>what is the Guardian and his portal
>what is the Emperor killing people in front of Jack
>what is Aku not knowing Jack lost his sword

>>what is the Guardian and his portal
Something that hasn't been addressed yet
>>what is the Emperor killing people in front of Jack
Not a Retcon, but a Flashback. If you call that a retcon, then you can as well call a retcon the epiosde where JAck fight the Seth guards and the one where he deafeat an afircan tribesin his youth. It's the exact same thing
>>what is Aku not knowing Jack lost his sword
Not a retcon at all.

I am starting to believe you don't know what a retcon is.

In case you actually don't know: the 4th episode of Samurai Jack was supposed to air on April Fools night. It was hyped up over the week and it's a pretty big deal considering the cliffhanger that episode 3 finished on.
But then Adult Swim instead played the Season 3 premiere of Rick and Morty (which came right out of nowhere). Over and over and over again. That's the "joke".
People were upset. And there was petty drama between the two fanbases since Jackfags were way too assblasted at the prank and Leddit & Memey fans decided to be cancer as usual.

It's mostly died out now since everyone REEEEE'd their lungs out at /cock/ but we still have fucks like forcing this shit (mostly Rick and Morty fans, as you can tell)

You keep telling yourself all that. Genndy has it all under control, right? I'm sure you'll love Jashi too.

That ending - a quasi literal deus ex machina - ruined an otherwise almost flawless episode.

my favorite fight in the series will always be the one from the second or third episode where he's fighting off the beetle drones in the ruins of townsville

>You keep telling yourself all that.
Well, not difficult to tell yourself facts
>Genndy has it all under control, right?
as always
>I'm sure you'll love Jashi too.
I doubt it will happens. More likely, they will have a Mentor/apprentice relationship with Ashi getting killed by Aku at the end, but I wouldn't mind if they ended up together.

The entirety of the Blind Archers episode was pretty cool, save for the end, where they turn into giant sentient shuttlecocks with goatees.

Season 5 fights have been just amazing, but so far nothing, and I mean NOTHING has surpassed Jack and the Zombies.

The one with the Guardian is fucking great. I have yet to show the episode to someone who doesn't go "holy shit" when he pulls a machine gun out of nowhere.

>I wouldn't mind if they ended up together.
OPINION FUCKING DISCARDED

The music in this episode has yet to be surpassed; it's even better than the tunes in season 5.

this thread is so comfy I feel like I'm back on /cock/

>If you're me then who am I?

2deep4me