Woah. I get it now. All you did was steal a loaf of bread in a moment of weakness. In the grand scheme of things...

Woah. I get it now. All you did was steal a loaf of bread in a moment of weakness. In the grand scheme of things, that's not really a huge crime. Anyway, all the good you have done certainly outweighs that one desperate criminal act that you committed many years ago. Also, you served your sentence, so justice has been met. I forgive you, Jean Valjean. Go with God.

Would have been better if Valjean had actually done a proper crime. It would have made him more interesting than just the saint he was.

Five years for what he did. The rest because he tried to run.

You'll starve again.
LOL

There is this point in the song that goes
Valjean: "My sisters boy was starving..."
Javert: "You´ll starve again"
And Javert say it so suddenly and with such certainty that VJ reacts frightened. I feel like its implied that he is actually a much worse criminal than what he tries to lie himself of as, and the movie genuinly is about self-redemtion. That, and he does immideatly proceed to rob a church

HOW DO YOU DO MY NAME'S user

What was the name of this kino movie again?

My Oneitis' Little Daughter Can't Be This Cute

My name is JoJ ValJooooJ!

WHO AM I

WHOOO AMMMM IIIIIII

I'm John Banjo

Jean Valjean was kind of a dick. If he hadn't tried running then he wouldn't have had to serve nineteen years.

Also, he goes back to stealing almost immediately after being let out. It takes a priest's forgiveness to change him into a better person.

Funny how life works.

Which Tracy brother is Crowe playing here?

JASHVERT

DO NOT FORGET MY NAME

Lost a date on this movie in theater:
"WHO AM I? WHO AM I?"
*turn to her*
"Wolverine, ya dip"

He does steal money from a kid in the book and it's never told if he did it conciously or not.

LMAO

go back

Cringe

he broke into a house

Yeah, the picture represents me at home after the movie.
>Feeling like the Gladiator
Stayed alive to share my mistake though :^)

Sounds like some shit I’d say, then regret immediately after saying it.

Lol Upvote! XDD

Imagine that regret: 5 years and counting

kek

>robs a church