What was the best TV show this year? Torn between pic related and The Leftovers

What was the best TV show this year? Torn between pic related and The Leftovers.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/6p4r7w89
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big Little Lies

Twin Peaks: The Return unless you're a brainlet faggot

That's a miniseries. Shouldn't really count. Great choice though.

See above post

>18 episodes
>mini series
>50 min episodes for each episode too
>a continuation of the prior 2 series and movie

How does that even work? That's a full length series

No question.

It might be. Final scene of Gamby and Lee laughing with each other from across the food court got me in the feels, especially when it cut back and Lee was gone.

I watched S1 when I was going through some rough times, so I really connected with S2 on some level. I was never big on McBride before but I love him now, can't wait for Halloween

Big Little Lies
Alias Grace
Mindhunter

Big Little Lies
Feud
Chicago Med

no.
Vice Principals, Twin Peaks and Silicon Valley are the only shows worth watching. everything else is subpar.

obviously twin peaks you brainlet

Point taken, but I liked VP better. Can't really say Twin Peaks Return was an unequivocal success that a lot here seem to think.

american gods

Blood Drive

Mindhunter
Master of None
Planet Earth 2

Vote please strawpoll.com/6p4r7w89

pls

Curb, unironically

yeah i vote for Vice Principals

Twin Peaks Return and Vice Principals are the only ones with a shot at winning so far

Honestly surprised with the show. Way better that it had any right to be.

the people who voted Other should post their favorite show ITT.

VP was good but McBride's humor grows old fast. Goggin's stole the show in my eyes

Mindhunter
Vice Principals
Curb
The Deuce
Nathan for You
Narcos

I don't think I'll ever get tired of McBride's humor. I don't know what it is. He just reminds me of all of the fuck ups I knew growing up in Tennessee. Maybe it's a southern thing, but the humor is perfect for me.

points for having nathan for you on your list but the deuce is garbage

The Deuce is legitimately the best show on TV now that TP and VP are over.

It was Vice Principals

Legion was pretty good.

style over substance and no one is going to care about it in less than 2 years. the exact same thing happened with vinyl and these shows are so alike

Not noticing the stark differences between those two shows down to structure, characters, and themes, should be a symptom of mental retardation.

>implying i watched more than 20 minutes of each show

>I like to start arguments on things I don't know much about

honestly you're right, I love to do that because I never feel like arguing otherwise