Shows that should have survived

Great cast, quick comedic timing, fun character design, 1 season. Never even got a dvd release to my knowledge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0n5rhdOvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has a terrible creator who called me a faggot for not liking this cartoon.

Just like everybody on Sup Forums.

Damn. Doug TenNapel was one of us.

Isn't it based on a series of books that's about cats piloting mechs?

It is loosely based off TenNapel's comic "Gear". Loosely being the key word here. Gear is about war between tribes of cats, dogs and insects that use giant robots. The only thing they have in common is that Gordon, Waffle and Mr. Blik (called Mr. Black in the comic) are there.

Didn't they use mechs in that episode where they mark territories in the mansion?

Well I mean you are a faggot user, don't be upset with him.

>Tfw I think I remember you bitching about that incident years ago during his kickstarter

Why did the white cat have a crush on a fucking five year old?
I think this is the first cartoon to ever do toddler fetish

yeah that shit always weirded me out

I should have asked his VA his opinion on that when I had the chance.

>Imagine getting a script where you profess your love to a child

Why are Bombays assholes?

It was so fucking weird hearing what sounded like a grown man obsess over a little girl.

The flash game was goat

BARBED

He really was, I think he went onto 8ch a few years back to talk about Armikrog.

Oh shit that was so much fun. It's always sad seeing a dead browser game you'll never play again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0n5rhdOvI
they've got most of the episodes on YouTube

Was there ever a given reason or even an announcement about its cancellation?

>"Cat"scratch
>Waffle looks like a lab rat
fatal mistake number one

I probably took it more personally then. I was fresh-faced and full of idealism. Now, I think it's kind of funny that he called me a faggot.

Doug had an AMA on Sup Forums and 8ch Sup Forums and Sup Forums. He was really chill

So I'm not the only one who saw this During it's run on IFC?

Btw, it's on amazon instant subscription 'fullscreen'

The episode that game was based on was fucking GOAT too, which they had at least gotten a couple more seasons to really flesh things out, felt like the show was a diamond in the rough.

More Kraken episodes, some Hovis episodes, some story about the cats parents besides the mentions to their mom, more about Katilda, and this show would have been even better.

My grandfather thought he was a monkey.

Am I the only one who remembers the Mr. Pickles episode? Genius that the show predicted a horrible cartoon would come in the future

Good episode

>MONDAY TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY WE HUNT FOR FILTH, THURSDAY WE REST, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY MORE FILTH AND ON SUNDAY, WE HAVE BAND PRACTICE

I love that scene for some reason

Gordon loves her in the context that he is a pet and has no proper owner that's alive

>He turns back to Normal

>GET AWAY FROM ME YOU HOBO

I remember the most popular episode when the show was airing was the episode where the cats go to Human Kimberly's slumber party for girls to drink root beer.

>Root Beer

This fucking show made me drink Mug Root Beer

They love that shit

To be fair Human Kimberly was cute as fuck.

Why was she named Human Kimberly? Did the cats use human as a prefix to any other humans? I remember it being only her.

Fuck curry munchers

I really loved this show. Tennapel doesn't get enough love, he makes good stuff.

A graphic novel.

You were bitching about nothing. He elaborated on the incident on Sup Forums one time.

Wander

I can't remember the context

But I remember a scene where Mr Blick was about to leave the Mansion front door, when he opens the door and a fucking cruise shit comes thrown at them only for him to close the door

I love that scene but I can't remember what the context was, I think we was magnetic or something

wow. and i thought SU's animation was bad.

Pss... Clone High is actually a very mediocre show, but don't ruin their fun.

I remember Cat Scratch fondly.
it wasn't great but I remember liking a lot of the jokes
I think it was perfectly adequate.

Annnd , lets NOT forget Katilda

I only saw the show twice and I still know the theme song by heart. That's fucking staying power. I remember the characters being really strong but the plots being pretty generic and boring

>It has a terrible creator who called me a faggot for not liking this cartoon

I remembering it being pretty lame