Batman & Harley Quinn

This doesn't look like Tara Strong to me. Can there be hope yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SuperPRGuy/status/848941156176019461
empireonline.com/movies/news/batman-harley-quinn-exclusive-big-bang-theory-melissa-rauch-voicing-harley/
mobile.twitter.com/HarlivyTrash/status/848953798529777665
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=beware_the_batman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source:

twitter.com/SuperPRGuy/status/848941156176019461

>Tara might not be voicing Harley

This is good news. If only Bruce Timm wasn't involved then this movie could have ended up good.

Face and hair are looking pretty Hynden, looks like a bullet was dodged
That HarleyIvy shipper didn't need to be so rude as to tag Tara in there though.

>If only Bruce Timm wasn't involved

Never change, Sup Forums.

If only it was any other decade of the last century other than this one and creating animation even worth watching was possible!

>It's Bernadette from Meme Bang Reddit

Oh joy

empireonline.com/movies/news/batman-harley-quinn-exclusive-big-bang-theory-melissa-rauch-voicing-harley/

>If only Bruce Timm wasn't involved then this movie could have ended up good.
did i miss something

Bruce Timm was directly involved in TKJ adaptation. He made half of the movie about batgirl's awkward batman romance and fucked up the ending.

Welp. Still better than Tara.

Bruce Timm is fine. Just because he fucked up the killing Joke doesn't mean he will fuck this up. Plus even if he made Harley rape Batman it would hardly be out of character for her.

If it's Tara this is a terrible fucking campaign.

>this is an original story featuring the reluctant team-up of Batman, Nightwing and Harley Quinn to try and stop a global catastrophe caused by Poison Ivy and Jason Woodrue, AKA the Plant-Master.
Harley/Ivy shippers btfo?

Is being a blond a requirement for all Harley VAs?

So Dini was the brains after all. Fucking Timm

>Jason Woodrue, AKA the Plant-Master.

Was Floronic Man too gay for them?

So DCAU is back? With Justice League Action dead and a lot of Cartoons coming back, why don't they just continue the universe again.

Well he did call himself the Plant Master before he decided the Floronic Man was better.

Will Tara throw a shit fit not voicing her this time around?

Because Timm and co. wanted to move on. They made do a one-off here and there, but it was obvious with the final season of JLU that they were at the end of their rope.

I'd rather see continuations to GL:TAS (which Timm also worked on), Legion of Superheroes, or Beware the Batman. I'd love to revisit Static, but he has rights issues with Milestone.

Any fit thrown would have happened a long time ago when it was clear she wouldn't get the part.

I hope so then they can have Hynden Walch take over the role going forward.

>tfw Azarello gets off scot free for writing it because Timm was directing

maximum kek

It was easier to blame Timm because of his previous work showing how much he loved Brucebabs, so he took the blame due to that being one of the main complaints

>he took the blame so Azz could go scott free
Timm sounds like a bro

Azzarello's to blame for execution, but it was Timm's idea to pad out the running time with a Barabara-focused story.
I'd also blame Timm for deciding that Joker needed to be angry in his hall of mirrors speech and for allowing that dialogue with the prostitutes to make it in.

uhhh you might want to think again user

Its already been covered
I mean they touched on everything and showed all the characters futures with beyond
just let it end

Who invited Bartiromo

But Ivy's the bad guy and she's hooked up with a man.
Even if they backpedal by the end, at least Poison Ivy League is going to be irate either way.

Yes

mobile.twitter.com/HarlivyTrash/status/848953798529777665

Beware had this hot hick that has zero rule34 material, such a waste.

Look, ma. I'm famous!

I don't get why people hate Tara strong?

Trade one blonde titty-monster for another blonde titty-monster.

She's the wrong person for the role. Not Arleen enough.

Talking about Magpie?

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=beware_the_batman

I'm positive there's far more than that.