ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

he wasn't a villain

He wasn't really a villain 2bh. Just an lost soul who is antagonistic because of his PTSD f-a-m

The film never tried to portray him as a villain dumbass.

He killed millions

to save...

There were no villains in this movie.

he accidentally pushed the kid and he died.

chances are rare that people die when you push them.

Harrison Ford wanted to quit star wars anyway.

To save billions.

>starting a world war when your economy isn't even on a total war footing

LAMO

To be fair he almost won

He didn't even come close.

>dude running away
>has to be shipped back to the other dudes running away

oh c'mon user if he killed THAT many people don't you think I would have at least heard of it?

Technically Hitler killed no one except himself. The soldiers killed each other

How the fuck do you walk away from the film with the idea that he was a villain?

He was portrayed as a victim of the war with his PTSD. His actions weren't sinister in any way, it was just a horrible accident and both the old man and the young guy understand that which is why they lie to him and tell him George is ok

The soldiers never killed anyone either, they just fired the guns.

They need to stop casting this ugly kike-looking faggot in every movie

If Germany hadn't declared war on America they might well have.

>war criminal
>not a villain
k

He did everything wrong, even died like a pussy yelling out "I-I DRANK P-POISON!!"

The war was over for Germany before Pear Harbor, they just dragged it out because Germans are autistic

Millenials think being a pussy is not wrong.

Dumb croat.

He did everything right. He was just a cunt.

He was doomed before that. You should watch a documentary. He was a fucking shitty military commander.

Don't forget about his cunt fucking kids

After Barbarossa it was pretty clear they would never achieve total victory and that was late 1941...

The US just sped up the conclusion of the war just like they did during WW1 after Germany broke its last tooth on the French at LaMarne in 1918.

The Germans never knew when to quit.

F

>his cunt fucked kids
>his kids fucked cunts
>his fucking kids were cunts
???

He called his lovely wife an inanimated fucking object though.

And he apologized afterwards. People with anger issues completely lose their reasoning when triggered and just get lost in the moment.

And since she was such a loving wife I am sure she forgave him right away. That still doesnt make it right. So he doesnt belong ITT.

no you guys have it wrong, his wife was also being a cunt.

You're a cunt.

your kids are cunts

Superman
Ego

Leave my fucking kids out of it. What have they done? YOU FUCKING RETRACT THAT BIT ABOUT MY CUNT FUCKING KIDS!!!

Atleast he has kids virgin-kun

>didnt even go to combat, just was in a boat that got hit
>MUH PSTD

LMAO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRUTFAGGOTS

my kids are cunts too, stop projecting you fucking cunt
I retract that bit about your cunt fucking kids.

He was in command user, his entire group got completely annihilated. He lost all his boys and only he survived

Google survivor's guilt.

Insult my fucking kids?! That's going overboard m8!

The guns never killed anyone either, they just fired the bullets

well bullets dont kill anyone. A corinor would put the cause of death as bloodlosss or trauma

*coroner reeeee

The blood loss isn't what kills. It's the body's organs which shut down that kills. Their own body kills them.
>yfw every soldier technically suicided

She killed Joshi, Coco and Joi for absolutely no reason.

He only wanted the truth

He was a real jerk

Joshi for being ignorant, not cooperating and wanting to kill the special child, coco because he's a replicant racist and it's just faster and Joi because of jealous revenge for K turning her down

Joshi and Coco were racists against her kind and stood in the way for her mission in liberating her kind from slavery. Joi worked against her too when she imployed K to remove the tracker from her Emenator.

You think Wallace wanted to liberate replicants? Lol, he just wanted a faster way to make more slaves, and Luv knew that.
Being ignorant and racist is not a valid reason to kill someone, are you a liberal?

Wait, Coco was a replicant? How he gets to have a name?

She has her own agenda in finding the special child. It is hinted that she despise Wallace and for what she is. She's just using her position as a enforcer to have a sense of control in her life.

No, she's just a slave and she knows it. She struggles with her fate, but in the end she accept it. Her sole purpose is to be best slave to Wallace - "I'm the best one".

The sea did nothing wrong, it was men who made it cruel.

His character served no purpose.

Gotta love this dude, he's so oddly charming.

he tried to warn earths population and they didnt care and he died for it

yer i love zazz

Then why did she tell Joshi that she intends to lie to Wallace about the motif behind her murder? Why was she so passionate about how the special child could pave the way for progress of her kind? Her saying that she is the best one is just her trying to justify her ego.

>Then why did she tell Joshi that she intends to lie to Wallace about the motif behind her murder?
To show that replicants can lie, see her previous reply about K.
> Why was she so passionate about how the special child could pave the way for progress of her kind?
Same reason why she cries afterwards. She was way off baseline.
And she was copiyng Wallace when she kills Joshi and K, why would she do that if she hates him?

Victor is the most based character currently on tv right now

It's probably the only way she knows how to show affection for K, while elimanting her enemy. It is clear that she has conflicting feelings for K, but stands in her way for progression. She knowing K was lying tells us that she is fully aware that her kind can break out of their obedience yet doesn't tell anything about that to Wallace. She's also acts as Wallace's Lucifer. God's favorite angel that repelled against him for favoring humans over his angels.

Should have created puppet slav states.

THE ALCOVES

so this is usa education

...of jews

Without this guy's forcefulness, that little bastard would never have become such a great drummer.

>If Germany hadn't declared war on America

Everything I've known to this point was a lie

LEAVE MY KIDS OUT OF THIS WHAT HAVE THEY DONE? YOU RETRACT THAT BIT ABOUT MY CUNT FUCKING KIDS

>Harry, it's an inanimate fucking object.
>You're an inanimate fucking object!
Best line.

Second most self-identifiable character in my life.

>She's also acts as Wallace's Lucifer.God's favorite angel that repelled against him for favoring humans over his angels.
No, she doesn't. She did exactly what Wallace told her, except for a killing of few people.

he was actually quite an empathic character. i don't see how you think he's being portrayed as the "villain", that's an extremely strange interpretation.

>keeping everyone safe makes you a jerk
i dont think so

> That's what amerimutts actually believe

Are you this stubborn? Do you not see this crystal clear allegory? Especially when Wallace keeps calling his Replicants as Angels????

Again, in the movie she didn't do anything to suggest that she's acting outside of Wallase's will. Is she did I would agree with you.

Joshi's murder was clearly outside of Wallace's will. She wouldn't have lied about it otherwise.

I meant replicant breading.

haha look he posted it again

Understand, Englishman?

who first?

Lawful evil

>planned to make humans extinct

What a nice guy

he had the right idea
too bad he fucked it up