Jennifer Lawrence blames the pay gap for sexual assaults

Says men need to be more socially aware.

nme.com/news/film/jennifer-lawrence-on-harvey-weinstein-2169395

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/features/jennifer-lawrence-interview-by-oprah-winfrey-1064576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would sniff her arsehole.

This annoying bitch deserves another fappening leak.

Oh look, some irrelevant actress trying to force herself back into the spotlight

top kek

I'd pay her gap, if you catch my drift

JLaw needs to go have a kid and leave the press alone

I want to fuck her gap if you know what I mean

she's not a good actress though

>Jennifer Lawrence says she knew Harvey Weinstein was “a dog” but not “a rapist”

Has he actually been accused of rape though? I'm pretty sure being a dog is all he's being lynched for

Isn't he being investigated for rape in England and in New York? I recall reading that there might be enough actual evidence to put real charges on him.

Surprised he didn't an hero'd yet

Bitch makes millions and still she whines about muh pay gap.

I hope she gets gangbanged for real desu

I thought she was quitting acting to go work on a farm. When's that happening?

>user posts an NME article about a Hollywood Reporter article.

Here's the actual interview

hollywoodreporter.com/features/jennifer-lawrence-interview-by-oprah-winfrey-1064576

What's worse is she gets paid more than her male costars usually and she's fucking whining about a pay gap against women.

Don't quite get her logic here. Even if you support equal/fair pay, it doesn't really follow the assault part - or at worst, it actually increases the problem. Hear me out here: Isn't the idea that a guy like Weinstein doesn't have to lay hands on you, but only to tell you
>do this thing for me, or don't expect to get any roles ever again
? In this case, a woman who's earning more has that much more to lose by refusing Weinstein. I definitely agree with JLaw that this is a serious problem, but I'm not sure about her proposed solution in this context. Though by itself, I have no issues with equal pay as a principle.

>The wage gap meme still exists
If women wanted to make as much why don't they get non-bullshit jobs and work more hours?

>You don't get to think something is bad if it doesn't personally effect you
>This botch has the nerve to say assaulting people is bad despite not even being assaulted as she gave her opinion

The problem with equal pay proponents is that these starlets are comparing themselves to big stars. I've never heard of any of these retards complain how Meryl Streep gets bigger bucks than they do.

They don't have to. They just marry someone who does.

Jlaw makes more than me and therefore deserves to be raped.

That doesn't even matter though.
She whined about not getting as much as Bradley Cooper but when the hours and the dialogue were calculated. She made way more for the amount of work she did.

>Trump is the reason for hurricanes
>Pay gap is the reason for rape

What will be her next scoop?

Sexual assault and the gender pay gap are nearly one in the same as both events represent a woman being paid under value for access to her body.

0/10

good thing no one here pays for movies then.

the fact that most women have no talents or skills and just get by on their looks is why sexual assaults occur, not the pay gap.