Femanons, who is your favorite female Sup Forums character and what do you love about her?

Femanons, who is your favorite female Sup Forums character and what do you love about her?

Why do women like this character, and other gothic females for that matter, so much?

>women

I know why men do. I mean every female fan of animation or Sup Forumsmrade I've ever spoken to likes her and Mandy and Raven and Lydia and Gaz and so on and on.

she big and don't need no man

>female fan of animation
but those don't exist
neither do femanons OP

Are they goths? Do goths still exist??

Having one single favorite female character of all time, instead of a favorite character per movie/show, is just having a waifu.

No, Pearl

They're not, but now that I think about it the ones I knew in high school were or at least hung out with the "misfits" and I'd bet the others did too. That may be why.

She has like three boyfriends

Dana from Revival because she's capable but flawed and human, and a good mom.

>monster boyfriends

truly an idol for many women out there

Sure, but modern goths prefer more casual, practical clothing and makeup than many older eras. Mavis isn't too far off actually.

Most girls who read comics were the outsider in school, they want a pretty and cool female protag but they arent impressed by basic bitches.

Girls can't be outsiders.

The emo era killed goth, imo.

Hot Topic killed goth.

Girls looooove to socially outcast each other.

Exactly my point.

A truth that probably depresses Pan Pizza.

First of all, that's a fucking meme.
Second, it wouldn't matter even if it weren't. Girls have all the companionship they would ever really want provided to them by guys, at no cost too.

cry some more about it faggot

Kitsune. Cute, smart, will rob you blind, adopted a loli to corrupt. What's not to love?

Alsternatively, Elsa Bloodstone in Nextwave.

Nah, I'll just stay bitter about it.
Real men don't cry anyways.

I think the thing is most girls relate to outsider type characters more even if they themselves were kind of basic. Because outsider characters are generally more insecure and have more realistic problems than like a Sweet Valley High type character.

Also at some point you don't have any tear to shed, I think I already spent all mine.

Fuck that the real important question is what to you refer to this type of drink as?

They don't.

Nobody wants to be friends with them. They never actually trust anybody and that's why they come off as standoffish, selfish and manipulative unless their situation is especially forgiving.

It's still a relatively small violin, just saying they don't do the whole "we'll pretend to be best friends until one of us gets a bf and the whole group falls apart" routine that guys do.

>Nobody wants to be friends with them.
99% of the male population does. The fact that they're doing it for their own (sex) reasons doesn't change that, since rejection is always an option.

That specific drink is a Coke, obviously. For that category a younger me would have said pop, now I say soda.

Do you fuck your friends user?

>females
>on 4chims

It's just us dressing up like faggots because we wished Tim Curry could fuck us in the ass.

>First of all, that's a fucking meme.

Not really, no. While it's EXAGGERATED, women can and often talk shit about each other just like men do with one another. Only difference is men will usually come around to broing up with the outcasts if they don't come off as total sad sacks.

That isn't friendship, it's one party acting friendly because they want something from the other party.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has female friends
>implying anyone on Sup Forums has friends
wew lad

Long hair. Generally positive character. Ties to the color purple. Relatable as an artist.

Comics? Probably Ms Marvel or TJ Wagner. Not really strongly sure why with those though. Probably similar about positive characters.

I do not, but I've never seen the movie Mavis comes from.
Lydia's ok. The rest are not.

Apparently most have enough friends to maintain a facebook account without feeling shame.

Punzie is best princess at least.

Emp, hands down.

I really like how she manages to be a good person in a shitty world, and she always pulls through despite her insecurities. Plus, she's exactly what I imagine a regular fangirl would be like if one suddenly gained superpowers and joined a superteam.

Wouldn't you feel more shame having alot of people see what retarded things you post?

>big
>forever alone
>Widely disliked
>overcompensates for her sadness with bravado
She's literally me.jpg

i honestly can't tell

I dunno, I don't have a Facebook.

Again, it's irrelevant because, well, have you SEEN the lengths guys will go for girls without so much as a hint of first base? It's a much stronger bond than normal friendship, from the guy's side anyway.

>It's a much stronger bond than normal friendship, from the guy's side anyway.

This is like saying if you pay for an expensive hooker, she'll like you more.

Lust isn't bonding, user.

>girls
>on four "The Chan" chan

girls do the same for a bit guy. in fact in the long run man and women think and act exactly the same
same range of personalities, looks, preferences...
the only difference is how society judges them on what they do. which is honestly really fucking stupid

>which is honestly really fucking stupid
Sup Forumsmblr again

Stupid is letting it get to you because everyone judges.

I'd feel more ashamed about having a facebook. Or any other "social" media for that matter.
If I wanted to be social I'd go outside.

Yawn

Kys

its not easy to resist negative pressures of society

there's always that one guy on the internet who brags about how unique and resistant they are but its not 100% possible

we all pick and choose what societal roles we'll follow and reject to live a stable life

I'm beginning to think you've never had friends.

THIS
also I want to be her while simultaneously being with her. Does that make sense?

>its not easy to resist negative pressures of society

Boo fucking hoo. What does that have to do with what characters women like?

Half you guys are Sup Forums tards and the other half blue hair tumblr 'they/thems." Yet you have being scared of women in common.

What sadness? Is this like pretending Loki needs to be coddled and protected? Trying to give meaning to bad behavior?

Hmm. I don't know about a single favourite but some I like are... Rapunzel, Starfire, Hanna from Octopus Pie. Judy Hopps is OK.

All of the above have interesting, relatable, or cute personalities and are just really fun to watch. I can think of a lot more Sup Forums favourites, though.

Not even close. Yeah guys will do dumb shit for pussy but the bond between bros is second only to Tru Wuv.

*overcompensates for being a worthless failure with being an arrogant cunt

It's like you guys didn't even watch Earthlings.

Everyone knows all about your "bonding," /polgbt/

All Earthlings showed us was that Jasper has revenge as a motivation. She is not deep, user.

I did. It is the episode that revealed she overcompensates for being a worthless failure with being an arrogant cunt.

Maybe if you weren't paying attention. I don't know if Rebecca having to explain it outside of the show in an interview is the consequence of SU's audience being stupid or bad writing.

Star Butterfly, because she's an autist, like me.

For me it's probably Lady Death. There are probably better characters but she's the one I collect the most.

Yeah goths are still around. You're just too old for girls to think being goth is cool anymore.

I'm still trying to get me a cool goth girl before they all get to the point where they need to clean up for a job or housewife-ing.

Sometimes I see someone I think is a goth girl but then I find out they're a metalcore girl

Yes it means you're a narcissist.

As long as they're not really obnoxious about it, it's close enough for me.

What does that kind of goth look like, exactly?

They were just cool. They felt very above-it-all and powerful and their scenes were usually hilarious.

Narrowing down one character across all comics and cartoons ever made is a hard pick. Maybe Toph?

Does the butt help?

Jinx is adorable. I like her a bunch.

Raven is pure sex tho

To go more into detail on why I love Jinx. I like her design, she has cool bad luck-themed powers, she has that mischievous, preppy goth vibe in her personality, she's really cute and I genuinely love her and not in a sexual way like with Raven.

I find her more cute and cool then sexy.

Yeah, Jinx truly is best girl.

I have a big ol wiener and I wanna post stuff in this thread, too

It's alright if you identify as a lady. Any gender performance can have shitty taste.

>It's alright if you identify as a lady.

gaaaaaaaaaaaay

LESBOS GET OUT REEE

What do you like about her?

Well, she's the cutest girl in the comic, but I'd rather bang Maidman.

She's beautiful, graceful, her colors are nice, I love her design and fluffy hair. I think I also see what I aspire to be in her.

lol fag

>tfw girl into /u/ but I can barely name any female Sup Forums character I enjoy
Am I closet straight

This is some god tier answer, sadtly most of Sup Forums don't read or even know about Usagi.

I'm not even a lesbian or submissive but I would let Jasper and Raven step on me.

>This thread.

>Femanons, who is your favorite female Sup Forums character and what do you love about her?

Autism = relatable. I also find her hot, in an awkward, dorky way.

there's literally no erp here

Whenever I see people being perverted over male characters they always turn out to be gay dudes and not fujos

>tfw no perverted fujo gf

Is it weird that I want to meet a cute fujoshi that doesn't have much self-esteem and show her that she's capable of being loved?

Like, every time I think about something like that, it doesn't even get sexual. The first thing about the fantasy that comes to mind is the breakthrough where I convince her that she's worth something.

inb4 "you're projecting yourself and your issues onto a fictional woman", outside of being out of shape I have a pretty good sense of self-worth.

I dunno, she's such a sex symbol. It's like how some people collect Betty Boop stuff, she's my Betty Boop. It's also a nostalgia thing because her comics were some of the first I really got into, she's so headstrong and absurdly confident and fearless, but she also has so much pathos and angst relating to her mom. Her best comics are an emotional rollercoaster.

It just means that you have low self esteem and you only feel comfortable with women who are even more timid than yourself.