Torrent fucking when?

Torrent fucking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYlgKBYfGCQ
imdb.com/name/nm3257913/
youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Digital Bluray release on the 26th. So probably right around that time. Buy the fucking physical when it drops early January you pleb.

I dont understand why it was so hard for a complete Cam or TS to appear for this movie. All of them mission a huge half hour of the movie. And one of the torrents was recorded with a toaster at a shitty angle.

It's not worth it. The film was a huge disappointment. There is this guy on youtube, i don't know if you know him, but he suggested three smarter scenarios. (on how and why the film could've been improved). You should watch them, (you'll learn a thing or two about serious storytelling).
youtube.com/watch?v=yYlgKBYfGCQ

Subscribed. You guys should check him out. He's one of the premiere voices in the industry with a solid record and probably understands how to make movies better than that Cheeto Villeneuve and Hack Ridley.

>91250617
>91250658
nah

>He doesn't know about the geek embargo.
People literally DECIDED and agreed to not putting copies on the net because they wanted people to support the movie. You'll likely not get a torrent before the official blueray is out.

THIS. He's truely a genius.

Kill yourself.

you are really dumb if you think this

Your blatant shilling couldn't be any more obvious.

>Kill yourself.
What's your problem?
Why are you so upset?

>he hasn't watched the IMAX version

t. soyboy brainlet

At least check him out and hear out his well reasoned arguments. You might learn a few things about cinema or kino as you guys like to call it.

I hate people shilling their youtube shit on here. Fuck off, asshole

Agreed EVERYONE needs to BUY this. Not pirate like it's another fresh steamy pile of capeshit.

The bluray sales are the last chance to prove how much we loved this sci-fi work of art!

No one is shilling anyone here friend. We are all just fans of him and the fact that he triggers soyboy 2049 fans.

>Your blatant shilling couldn't be any more obvious.
It's not shilling mate. I'm just contributing to the topic. We're talking about 2049 are we not?

>s-soyboy! R-right guys?
>A-am I fitting in yet?
Kill yourself, nigger.

>We
Holy shit. Kill yourself, you dumb literal nigger

I don't often buy, but I will be buying this.

>You might learn a few things about cinema or kino as you guys like to call it.

Exactly! Brilliant Minds Think Alike. I think they're just pissed by the truth. (and maybe even a bit jealous)

>one of the premiere voices in the industry
some oldster fag i never heard of before your shill

>S-soyboy! Soyboy!
>Posting on this website and thinking you're not pathetic yourself
That's my favorite kind of retard. Not all the raw meat in the world could make you not pathetic, nigger

>some oldster fag i never heard of before your shill

He's probably much smarter than you'll ever be. Yet you're calling him "oldster fag". You're a brainlet in denial.

Holy shit are you even trying anymore? Get lost.

>91250885
You aren't using that right.
Its parroting at best.
Are you seriously insinuating that not needing to purchase an opinion on a dime-store medium makes them a soyboy?
Shiggy.

*breathes in*

OH NO NO NO NO NO

AHHHAHAHAHA

>The bluray sales are the last chance to prove how much we loved this sci-fi work of art!

Not just this film, but big budget sci fi in general.

>Holy shit are you even trying anymore?
Well, i'm not Rob. And you shouldn't disrespect him like that. Get lost you say? Rob is not doing anything wrong. No one forces you to watch his vids. Stay on topic please or leave from this thread.

Lol. Shut the fuck up, wodkanigger

My homie

Rather have a physical copy.

Is 4k bluray releasing on 26th as well?

You're not on topic, you just shill these pathetic rambling youtube videos of literal-who's whenever you see a thread with anything remotely attached to the Blade Runner universe.
It's even more pathetic if you are not Rob, and be aware that everytime you do this you only hurt him that much because you make about a dozen more people absolutely hate him just for the fact that it is shilled constantly, you're doing him a disservice.

Not watching this obvious shill shit, you kike

Nah no physical copies until late January, 23rd I believe.

Stop promoting your channel fag

Give me your adress, i will kick your teeth

And why isn't this guy pushing to go to Hollywood and show them "a better way story tell

Hey watch this guy with a YouTube account and camera tell you how he thinks he can make a better movie.

Like thousands of assholes like that on there. What make a this fucker so special?

>literal-who's
Rob is on imdb. What have you ever done in your life? He actually directed a film. Can you say the same?
imdb.com/name/nm3257913/

And you're right i'm not Rob! and if i'd be him i wouldn't waste my time reading a place such as Sup Forums (i.e. full of haters)

I read 1/16

Digital 4k probably releases on Amazon on the 26th though.

Kindly fuck off back to facebook, you disgusting shitflake. Nobody needs or wants you or your retarded ""input"" here.

Holy fucking shit you are pathetic, anyone can be on IMDb. Who cares that he directed a dumb horror flick literally no one saw, why would that make his opinion suddenly valid? So you just have to direct a film and suddenly you have the superior opinion?
Rob you're fucking pathetic.

>i wouldn't waste my time reading a place such as Sup Forums
Then why are you whining about Sup Forums on your facebook page to your 12 followers? Why are you even here now replying to me?

>What make a this fucker so special?
Why don't you watch his videos instead of asking stupid questions.

>Holy fucking shit you are pathetic, anyone can be on IMDb. Who cares that he directed a dumb horror flick literally no one saw, why would that make his opinion suddenly valid?

Have you even seen it?
Here's a review. Don't talk shit if you haven't seen Rob's film.

Holy shit Rob, you're really pathetic

Its still playing at the cinema. I would highly recommend watching it at the cinema since the colours and sounds play a big roll.

Stunning review. You just don't hear this kind of introspective film review or analysis on websites like Sup Forums. It really shows you how much more intelligent some film watchers are on different sites.

>Stunning review. You just don't hear this kind of introspective film review or analysis on websites like Sup Forums. It really shows you how much more intelligent some film watchers are on different sites.

Hear, hear!
Rob is (sadly) very underrated especially on Sup Forums

So much this, BR2049 is a waste of time.

Can you please stop samefagging you pathetic loser
Holy shit gas yourself

>They'll be throwing their keyboards at the walls. And still, not one of them is describing what makes BR 2049 a great film. That is the one and only thing, if done well, that would make me do an about face on my opinion of BR 2049. As long as they can't articulate its supposed merits, I stand firm that the film was a truly wasted opportunity.
He's absolutely right and most of the patricians here, 8/tv/ and 8/film/ have said this about the children of 2049. These plebs will cry hipster at any criticism, but when asked to back up their claims they whine

I also enjoy taking it up the ass so I was angry there was a lack of gay sex in it. But what can I do, I'm just a horny dicksucker.

your time was already a waste, now let other people enjoy their kino, fag

Shitty video game movie.

Holy shit. Fuck off and go to reddit. Nobody needs you here, you fucking shitstains

>56 posts
>22 users
All that samefagging in this thread, holy hell. Is this an invasion by tumbler?

FUCK OFF ROB

Top kek.
>linking to Sup Forums/tv/
You are bottom of the barrel pathetic, you goddamn nigger kike

Why can't you defend this movie?

>Coming to Sup Forums for "discussion"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus Christ fuck off to reddit, you little cocksucking kike. This isn't your place you pathetic asswhipe. Get the fuck lost, nigger

>archive link
>linking to Sup Forums/tv/
Whats wrong with these blade runner tourists?

>not getting the name

it's alright bro. one day.

Are you nigger for real?

>putting effort in shitposting

>These plebs will cry hipster at any criticism, but when asked to back up their claims they whine

Indeed. Most people on Sup Forums are also cheap bastards too. Take this thread for instance. Asking for "torrent". Why am i not surprised? Most importantly, why are all of Mr Ager's naysayers too cheap to pay for his insightful reviews? Again, all they can do is insult. That's it. Ad Hominem after Ad Hominem attacks. Yet they'll never find a single flaw in Rob's analysis

>nigger kike
Racist and antisemitic (and jealous of Rob's work). Nice! And you have the balls to call Rob "Pathetic" ? Projecting much?

is the 4k gonna be real, or fake? i dont know if it was shot on film or digital, and if its digital, i dont know if it was 4 or 8 or whatever. as long as its not faux k i'll buy it.

>There is this guy on youtube
>Subscribed.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

I have worked closely with certain famous individuals on movies such as Dunkirk, Interstellar, and The Field. I too have an imdb page, but i'm not going to be shilling myself because unlike You i'm not an autist.
Oh, and fuck Rob by the way. He doesn't know shit about movies.

you sound like a sneedposter, or a hothead

fluffing Nolan does count as working closely I guess

I don't know where you are from, but kindly leave and go back there. You are clearly out of your element here

Why does Rob have to shit up every Blade Runner 2049 thread on Sup Forums? Is he so fucking self conscious and pathetic hat he cares what Sup Forums thinks about him?

>He's one of the premiere voices in the industry with a solid record
Considering the state of the industry, that's not a good thing, dumbass.

>likes GTA5
>likes skyrim
CONFIRMED FOR PLEB

youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y
hi rob

>I have worked closely with certain famous individuals on movies such as Dunkirk, Interstellar, and The Field. I too have an imdb page

Would you like a special Participation Prize for that? Have you ever DIRECTED a film? no? Guess what? Rob has.

You people are all the same. (see image attached) The smell of envy is palpable. So you've worked with Nolan have you? Big fucking deal! You've never directed a film. Get lost. And stop being a hater.

You're scared of Rob's influence? GET USED TO IT!

Who is the superior waifu and why is it Luv?

And what did you think about 2049?

I thought it had a better story than the original, but inferior production design, but that it was ultimately a fantastic nod to the classic Chinatown-style daytime neo noirs.

Shilling faggots for literally-whos should be banned for life, holy shit

Best waifu, post with her beautiful brown eyes though desu

>fluffing Nolan does count as working closely I guess
THIS! what a joke!

*blocks your memories*

I dunno why i prefer brown eyes in general, easier to get lost in i suppose. Or it might be that blue eyes don't feel exclusive since i have them

Is this ironic shitposting? I can't tell

But blue eyes are much more rare than brown eyes

I know, i have them so the exotic element is gone

My telesync version is complete. No scenes were missing.. too bad the a/v qualities are atrocious.

>I dunno why i prefer brown eyes in general, easier to get lost in i suppose. Or it might be that blue eyes don't feel exclusive since i have them
It's the face that counts imo. You know, facial features, morphology etc.. Take the same face, same girl with green, blue, hazel eyes, she'd still be beautiful no matter what.

Joi is best waifu and you know it.

A solid color scheme in terms of hair and eye color is important aswell and that sorta dirty blonde goes with almost anything so you're probably right

>i wanna download Reddit Runner with muh autistic taciturn self-insert
literally kys yourself

Both were pretty hot imo. Joi was hot yet also had something cute about her. Luv was colder, authoritative in some ways yet also fucking hot.

>Is this ironic shitposting? I can't tell
Better question, why does Sup Forums go apeshit as soon as Rob's name is even mentioned? wtf is that all about?

Mr. T INCOMING!