I'll be useful, sir

>I'll be useful, sir.

*blocks your racemixing*

*fucks your sister when you're not looking*

I'm pro-Israel but Max and Dustin should have hooked up. No idea why they paired her with Lucas

*Ooga booga where the white women at*

This is the dumbest false flag shill post I've ever seen.

#apply yourself
#baby's first false flag
#see me after class

>the creepy arcade attendant gets her to go into the back room with him

>the result isn't rape

strangest thing in the show.

I don't know. Max looks like a mutt herself .

bix nood

why is she getting so thicc all of a sudden

niggers like them thicc

Billy doesn't need a god damned redemption arc.
He was fair with ex-chad Steve, giving him advice and showing sympathy for his problems.
He tries to defend the honour of his pussy from his father.
He tried to protect his sister from ruining her life via miscegenation and teenage pregnancy.
He then later gave his sister some breathing room (only for his father to step in).
He does everything he can to find his sister, even seducing a randy milf.
He finds his sister, like a good brother, only for Steve to cause aggro by lying to him.
He then risked his own well being to get his sister out of trouble.
He also is shown to have accepted the situation at the end of the season, so he's a forgiving guy.

this he's no villain
he's a walking legend

bestgirl madmax
sorry 11 fags
>muh superpowers autistic waifu

How hard did she masturbate afterwards? She must have left a puddle behind.

almost as hard as max did after having billy's face in her crotch.

Look at him seducing some ugly washed up roastie to save his sister.
What a hero.
Also, I'm pretty sure he's the most attractive character on the show, of either gender.

We all agree that he's gay, at least for Steve, right?

do american women really sit like this?

He was just establishing that he's alpha. You wouldn't understand.

So what exactly was the purpose of this character?

Other than eye candy, of course.

>Small American town in the 80s
>the only white kid is a Canadian

None

Heh

sauce?

Can't blame him, Steve is molto bene

To have a black bf.

How is Will so punchable

>oh no eleven’s going to be separated from the boys until the end of the penultimate episode
>we need another girl

i think it’s the bowl cut

she exists to ask the dumb questions so the characters can do plot recaps mid-episode for anyone who skipped season 1

pretty retarded since anyone who has netflix has access to both seasons but i didn't make the show

>It was derivative in some parts
had a sensible chuckle at this

She's not an American woman, she's an American child.

This. But I also sort of think she was there to give the develop the black kid a bit more. He kind of came off as mostly annoying in the first season and if it wasn't for the new girl has wasn't going to have much to do this season.

When they make more overt comparisons to the main characters and D&D classes Based Billy is going to be the Rogue. CHA as fuck.

>S1: a girl enters the group. mike falls for her. lucas is pissed off about her presence/inclusion
>S2: a girl enters the group. lucas falls for her. mike is pissed off about her presence/inclusion
was mirroring S1 part of their plan?

>Mike is white
>Lucas is black

woah

I think the mirroring was intentional but for the purpose of again making the black kid less unlikable by showing that any of the boys would abandon their rules for a girl. Even though Dustin ends up giving up on her you get the sense that he'd be willing to break the rules as well (he even does so with dart).

>yfw it's a show about a small group of nerds who are struggling to stay friends as thots pull them apart.

It was the 80's.

I want a little sister like Max

>ugly washed up roastie
Wat

>yfw it's a show about a small group of nerds who are struggling to stay friends as thots pull them apart.
fuck i never looked at it like that

She's clearly too old.
His sister is far more attractive.

big if true

>No, seriously guys, you need to get into the guest room and fuck IMMEDIATELY. Don't worry about the sheets, heh, I'll take care of 'em. No, seriously, before the vodka works its way out of your underaged livers, you need to march straight into that room and raw dog it like you just emerged victorious from the upside down after kicking the Demi-Gorgon's ass. WHA-Whaaat? Why are you two denying it?! I haven't felt this much sexual tension since my cousin Myrna's bat mitzvah. Honey. Honey. Honey, look at the size of my nose. Unless you have old gefilte in your pockets, I can smell EXACTLY what's goin' on down there. And you, Johnny Foreskin, your schmeckel is harder than Moses' staff at Kadesh. Seriously, I can see the veins through your acid warshed jeans. Look, just go in there and let it happen naturally. And while it's happening, I want you to be vocal about how hot it is that you're fucking behind your boyfriend's back and how Jonathan here is a real man. Be guttural, be LOUD. Look, this stuff is gonna be light years ahead of its time. Just make sure you do it in full view of the large cardboard box. No, the one with all the wires and the hole cut in the front on top of the VCR. And fer chrissakes kid, DO NOT under any circumstances cum inside her! Ya hear me?! You gotta blast your spunk all over Skeletor's rib cage and play it like a warshboard with your schlong. Or don't do ANYTHING and sleep in separate beds! What do I know? I mean, we just met! Ha Ha! Whelp, g'night!

Don't worry, your sister will find a black bull eventually.

Anyone has a webm of Nancys reaction when he asked "How as the pull out" ?

Billy is the only guy pumping iron in Hawkins, King Steve didn't stand a chance

>that form

surprised steve couldn't kick the shit out of him desu

She is legal in eu, 56% face.

>And you, Johnny Foreskin,

you wanted her to end up with the living embodiment of 56%?

10 to 12 year olds are legal in EU?

>l00k mum I'm being an edgy Nazisboo

Fuck off

>shit form
>50 pounds
>doing 20+ reps in a set

It's basically shitty cardio

>shitposting means you’re a nazi
NO TRUMP, NO KKK, NO FASCIST USA

>we need Sophia Lillis, but we need a version of her that utterly lacks visual appeal and charisma
>I know just the girl

Sophia isn't even ginger though, she wouldn't fit the role of celtic coalburner, a role created by the anglos to help wipe out their natural enemies.

>visual appeal
just admit you want to fuck her, user. lying to yourself isn’t healthy

>1 picture of her in this entire thread

saddie fags are the worst

Sadie is 15, stupid.

>ex-chad Steve

Made me kek

>The Virgin Steve
>The Chad Billy
>The Wizard Jonathan

Yeah but they aren't playing 15 year olds dickhead. That's why they call it acting, you can play as the mother or father of someone you are barely older than if you can make it believable, happens all the time. Barb is an adult for example.

I'm glad they had a couple like Lucas and Max tbqh