ITT: WOKE Comics

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

I don't get mad easily. But I spent a decade of my life studying hieroglyphs, so I could practice Egyptology, and learn about this ancient culture.

And EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. I am confronted by these black supremacist retards online. No, you waz not kangz. You were slaves at worst, soldiers for hire and traders at most, to the Egyptians. You ignorant, racist motherfuckers!

And now you come in here, and shit up my Sup Forums.

Yes. Yes I mad.

It's a dindu avatar?

WE

>using your melanine as a weapon

I think that might be the greatest idea of all time, just think about it:nobody can tell if its super racist or super muh empowering, you are guaranteed to get some controversy and profit from it.

>Vitriligo

HOL' UP

what the hell is "woke"?
some sort of normalfag version of the cuckpill?

>vitiligo character
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR OBSESSION WITH THIS SHIT

And of course one of them has vitiligo.

It's the new heterochromia.

"I can make my character look like a special snowflake AND get diversity points by acknowledging a real-life disfiguring skin condition!"

Still, imagine if his skin tone swirls around like one of those colored sand bottles as he manipulates the sand around him using his own life energy. That would actually look kinda cool.

Ok, but whites weren't kings either yet they somehow get all the representation as egyptian kings.

I'm not seeing what you're talking about user.

Why can't they just latch on to ancient Nubia, they were cool. Don't try claim to be Egyptian just because you heard of them first

Simply making cool shit ABOUT Nubia or Mali would be a better play I think.

Because nobody has ever heard of Nubia, it didn't have any times to Europe so as far as anyone is concerned it's a irrelevant shithole.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

Come to think of it, I'm not sure how I would code Yami Yugi racially. Or if my answer would make a difference between the original and dub.

The dominant feature on him is his hair, and that doesn't correspond to any particular race. Or anything human for that matter.

Don't play dumb, user.

>And now you come in here, and shit up my Sup Forums.
I am pretty sure the kids are brown, dude, not black.

>Nubia was a shitty place because I never heard of it

The fact that your education was garbage is really your problem, not theirs.

You are right to be mad. Fuck this political climate in particular.

Didn't he have some sort of demigod heritage?

Aang?

Egyptians were not fucking niggers
We have their bodies, their dna is closer to europeans than niggers
they have european skulls/physiology not nigger skulls
commons sense tells us niggers could not build a society like egypt
they have paintings of themselves with nigger slaves

and im not saying egytians were white people either, they were their own race of people with light brown skin close to persians and arabs

This is Sup Forums. Fuck off with that garbage to Sup Forums.

Atem is Egyptian, while his Yami is the Japanese reincarnation. Him having the same appearance as Yugi can fuck with you if you don't consider Yami used to be YUgi's legitimate dark side.

It's basically the redpill for niggers, only with Egypt instead of Nazi Germany.

>Egyptians were not fucking niggers
They were brown. Those kids are brown.

No user that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying
>Does this place have any connection to European history? If the answer is no then it can fuck off
That is why Nubia never gets mentioned
>they have european skulls/physiology
So does Somalians

Well in America it's everyone's problem.

>I'm not saying that egyptians were white

>"Common sense says that niggers couldn't have made Egypt"

Mali under the reign of Mansa Musa, richest human being in recorded history, says hi. Now:

Is that Queen Tiye on the left?

>their dna is closer to europeans than niggers
By which metric?

Huh. I never noticed the difference in skin tones watching the show.

Come to think of it, Malik and Isis were clearly brown.

>if you don't consider Yami used to be YUgi's legitimate dark side.
I thought of it as yugi going through instant puberty.

We should storytime OP's comic at some point, just to see if it's any good. Or if it's bad enough for a storytime of pain.

He only has the brown skin tone when they go back in time for the final story arc. The rest of the time he just looks like an older Yugi. Same thing with Bakura. But all the modern-day egyptians in the comic were always depicted as brown-skinned.

>mfw when I'm still mad at their betrayal of Hannibal

>A thinly-disguised Sup Forums bait-and-switch thread
I hate you people.
>Forgetting Nubians
>Forgetting Songhai and Mali
>Forgetting that West Africa has about the same connection to East Africa that Northern Europe has to Southern Europe, where all the good shit happened until the Enlightenment
>Forgetting Mansa Musa, the richest man in the world who presided over a prosperous, learned society while Europeans were fighting over scraps
I'm not even one of those hotep dudes - I fully accept that I'm West African and that my connection to Ancient Egypt is mostly cultural influence - but you're an idiot. Egyptians, including the pharaohs and upper class, were black as well as brown, and even if you cut them out, Africa had a multitude of influential kingdoms and empires. We actually were kings.

Fuck off.

because they want to be white, duh

I'm usually against this Sup Forums bait threads, but this guy is such a shitstain I'm glad he gets hate.

> I'm making a visual novel, but BETTER!
> it's also not a visual novel, it's (insert pretentious name here)
> it will be a franchise!
> game is literally about muh black power. That's it.
> I'm not using renpy because my super complicated game needs another engine

I still love how they localized "Malik" and "Isis" as "Marik" and "Ishizu".

>being this mad
>over a literal non-issue

>Forgetting we wuz kangs

We wuz kangs: the series

You talk like you're from tumblr. Get your race fueled indignification outta here.

Is that an African with electrical powers?
That pretty progressive, they're usually african-americans.

those kids have nigger features

>telling someone to get their race fueled indignification off of Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
lmao

animes are all their own degenerate fantasy race, with no real world counterpart

>people living in Northern Africa have African features
GASP

Wait, is that what the vitiligo kid is doing?

No. He's a literal sand nigger.

WE'LL ALWAYS FIND A WAY