twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're damn right
Bonus points for triggering Sup Forumstards

post yfw he's ousted as a pedo

>Sup Forumstards so angry they're fantasizing
Laughing my ass off

>it's Sup Forums that have an obsession, not me

>has done literally nothing but whine and cry about Trump on a daily basis
>h-heh those p-poltards sure got t-triggered!

Cry some more

>he types tearfully, moaning about Sup Forums as he hits Enter

>…Individual-level political ideology significantly predicted perceptions of Colbert’s political ideology. Additionally, there was no significant difference between the groups in thinking Colbert was funny, but conservatives were more likely to report that Colbert only pretends to be joking and genuinely meant what he said while liberals were more likely to report that Colbert used satire and was not serious when offering political statements. Conservatism also significantly predicted perceptions that Colbert disliked liberalism.

motherjones.com/politics/2009/04/conservatives-think-colbert-serious/

BLURDNAB PHURMPH MUST NOT HAVE TEH SCEWPS

I envy your ability to ignore reality, also i really wish beer had fewer carbs in it.

I envy your ability to redditspace. Try Bud Light and get a sex change.

you're seething rage is amusing. seek psychiatric assistance.

HEIL DRUMPF! MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN FOR MEIN FUHRER!

>inb4 lazy ass "two scoops" posters gutter up the thread.

I never thought he was in any way serious but I thought that over-the-top caricature of 'the conservative' was a slight against liberals

Sort of like the onion's Kelly

>inb4 something that has already happened
read the fucking thread before you post

This guy gets it.

Remember fedora fags and White Knights, Colbert is a practicing Roman Catholic and in the good Graces of the Church.

I gave him a shot a few times. All his interviews seem totally rushed and he doesn't seem genuinely interested in his guests. Pass.

They've been crapping on Colbert, but haven't actually posted the lame ass shit I was referring to, though.

At least their crap is bombing hard so far in this thread.

t. soyboy

says the InfoWars cock slobber who consumes more soy than me.

He's great with satire.
He's a terrible host.
Would be better if he just didn't have guests.

>soyboy

ahem........

DRUMPF

*drops mic*

read the fucking thread before you post

Bud Light™
The official drink of the South

>he types tearfully, moaning about Colbert as he hits Enter

Bud light is made in the Midwest.

>no u
>it took him forty-five minutes to come up with no u
liberal banter everyone

SEETHING

He's not funny anymore. It's like he lost his delivery. All the jokes sound read of of a cue card. Colbert report was top kino, late night show #13 with generic host man is... garbage.

wow

Used to be funny, was hysterical in "Strangers with Candy" and with his own show but now is just a tool of the left. Real pity as he seems like a good guy but hasn't done anything good in years

>Fantasizing that the meanie is a pedophile so that he gets caught and you don't have to listen to him again
Embarrassing

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

not a very good sheepherder though

He's funny

He hasn't been funny since bush left the office. He's probably glad Trump won since that gives him new material, but his shtick is much older and tired now.

I think he's still funny. Pretty witty guy. Quick and sharp with his lines.

Dunno about that. His character was funny back when it was relevant, but now that he's abandoned it and became the overly political late show guy he's just boring. He's like if Jon Stewart was trying to do Letterman without any of their charm.

He has the look about it. Nobody shills this hard for the uniparty unless they've got some skeletons in their closet.

Someone sounds mad

I don't think you know what mad sounds like

Is it you?

>literally the same insult people defending teen titans go use
oh dear

>He doesn't even know where it comes from
>He associates it with Teen Titans of all things
Laughing my ass off

If he is a pedo I think he's the type who'd repress it.

Keep praying he turns out to be a pedophile, folks. Maybe "kek" will grant your wish.

your bait's pretty impotent

How would you rate its impotency, compared to the cries of Colbert and wishes for him to be a pedophile?
7 more years

bad post

can somebody tell me why are trumptards hating him?

He is not the one to blame just because he reports every single fucked up thing that trump does-says

And he is not the one to blame that trump does these things on daily basis

bahaha you fucking faggot go drink some more cum

no. u

He gives him more power, making everything seem like a blur.

Your god king the pope bows to muslims

baffles me that so many people willfully watch political propagandists like this guy.

Imagine being this much of a faggot. Like do you not care that your parents regret birthing your soy filled self? They would of rather had a girl at this point sweetie.

Soyboys: The Official Retards of Earth

SOY

actually don't drink anymore cum, it seems to be reacting poorly with the soy in your body and is making you even more braindead. Try a glass of water for now.

Agreed

fpbp

no. u

am I a pedo if I'm 19 and wanna fug 14 year old cuties :///

It's a reaction to the overabundance of false flags and shills on this board, interrupting the comfy shitposting.

Sup Forumsyps have a pathological need to inflict their failure on the rest of the website, and act like big men on the web because they're usually low T niggers and spics who turned into Nazis because it seemed funny at the time.

I don't know why

TWO SCOOP

>projection: the post

>I don't know why
You just said why

after all that weird shit with the podesta emails and pizzagate, i can't help but wonder when i think about the name of his first show on comedy central. was strangers with candy a sick joke about him being a pedophile?

Sup Forumstard tears