Anyone ever notice how Greg always looks dead inside on those pictures and interviews with tommy?

Anyone ever notice how Greg always looks dead inside on those pictures and interviews with tommy?

The Franco brothers ooze insufferability.

Probably realizes the rest of his career is just going to be him coasting off a meme movie

Gregg is sad that this might be the most successful he will ever be and that he's played by a manlet

>tommys smile
hes such a fucking goofball

surely he realised this over a decade ago though, dude hasn't been in shit ever

are greg and tommy retarded? they button the bottom button of their suit jackets

greg is fucking MOGGING the franco's lmao how common is it that your hollywood actor is worse looking than you and way shorter

Dave Franco is such a dude. He seems like the type of guy that would be your best friend.

You would too if you realized that's your peak.

He wanted to be a super star.

he is there now, but not the way he was hoping for.

he wanted to be a famous actor

not the famous writer of a meme personality.

he is just sad that after this movies screening time ends, his life goes back to normal.

also probably he got rejected wjen he tried to connect with big hollywood during the movies peak events

He seems like the type of guy that would bully you and manipulate you into keep hanging out with him every time you've had enough with his c-lister ego tripping.

it's all the botox he takes to the face

Nah, I know the guy and he's insanely nice and chill.

The buttons on these jackets are attached higher than usual. You could add the usual ornamental button below the looped one and it wouldnt look odd.

Crazy people really know how to enjoy life.

Surely he must have come to terms with that already it's been well over a decade

He should be happy that his life was adapted into an actual movie that will go to the Oscars, I get that Dave Franco was a terrible choice, it should've been a guy like Ryan Gosling or Jake Gyllenhaal or anything but manlet jew face Dave Franco

I don't think they should have skipped the part where Tommy basically forces the guy that originally played Mark off the set so that Greg could take the part
Also it was pretty weird that they didn't mention Pete leaving the movie and being replaced by some rando who they say the name of once, though I guess that's not too important to Tommy's overall story

James get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

They skipped that? That's one of the weirdest things that Tommy does the entire book. Oh well, I guess they had to cut some stuff for time. There was also the danger that if they showed too much, Tommy might not come across as sympathetic as he needs to be for the movie to work. The book shows more of Tommy being an asshole, but it also gives him more vulnerable moments that I'm sure aren't in the movie.

Show foot pusy

I don't think it would have made him any less sympathetic than the movie already showed him as
The film did a pretty good job of portraying Tommy and Gregg as two absolute dipshit friends who just kind of pretend they know what they're doing