Bruh

bruh...

*INHALES*

ohhhnonono

>DCucks will still say Justice League is doing fine

>Berg

>what falls... is fallen
Ironically Batman's quote from BvS nailed the DCEU's condition right now.

Who is this Jon Berg ?

one of the jews that stabbed snyder

>banning someone for refusing to make shit capefilms

WB is fucking retarded, I'm boycotting them now. I even went to see Justice League 3 times.

HOW CAN YOU SEE INTO MY EYES LIKE OPEN DOORS?

>LET'S DEMOTE GEOFF JOHNS BECAUSE THIS FLOPPED! LET'S IGNORE THAT THIS WAS ALREADY BEING DONE BEFORE HE EVEN JOINED AND HIS FIRST MOVIE IS ACTUALLY AQUAMAN!

you still have 3 more to go

The fact that DC don't need to have quips like arvel did but instead it delivers some meaningful imagery that reminds to greek art already qualify the difference between the two audiences: on one side there are the whiny leftists meme-loving idiots who can't handle a well scripted drama and serious themes, keep asking for months why Clark's father decide to give his son an example at the risk of his own life (and he did, sacrificing himself to stop an unstoppable alien monster), on the other side of the spectrum there are the adults, who fear not complexity.
Man of Steel and BvS are not only the best superhero movies of all time, but maybe they will endure the test of time as the crafted masterpieces they really are, people weren't ready for a story made like a puzzle, where every single frame is one piece, and at the end of the movie you'll have the entire set.
People weren't ready, people were too dumb to get the message behind the heroes.

>geek art

That's an oxymoron

COME TOGETHER

Nice pasta

RIGHT NOW

People were ready. Journalists weren't though. All Snyder films do vastly better with audiences than critics. Much like BvS that showed people perception and media perception of Superman are two completely different things.

Either way good riddance Berg. I hope Johns is next and after him Whedon and finally the clown Fujikahara at the top.

OVERSEAS.

Then who will left in charge of DCEU ?

Some money hungry Jew.

Reminder that Snyder and Whedon perfectly mirror Burton and Schumacher some odd 20 years ago. DC poetry.

That's no longer an option. Haven't you seen a decrease in DC shill threads? The era of "Snyder Kino" on Sup Forums is over.

They should just go back to making standalone films. MCU proves that SHARED UNIVERSE concept is cancer and leaves too little room for individual director freedom. They should've let Snyder do his Superman trilogy in peace and then let the others do their own superheroes.

This right here. DC Heroes were always better by themselves anyway. And while they're at it WB should go easy on the budgets.

How much will the upcoming Aquaman have to do with the now dead Snyder line?

James Wan says it will be very different. Hopefully a lot of the backstory Snyder an Momoa were working on will be preserved.

From an article published on Comic Book Movie yesterday:
>"It’s going to look very different, it will feel very different — aesthetically, tonally, story-wise — it’s my own take," the director says. "It’s a much more a traditional action-adventure quest movie."

>Hopefully a lot of the backstory Snyder an Momoa were working on will be preserved.
Let's hope not. Snyder is an imbecile

Are you implying that the article you linked to in that other thread proves Snyder is an imbecile? Because I don't agree.

I think they will try to steer away from the disastrous formula of JL as possible, don't wanna risk the audience to make a distance from this movie after the JL bad aftertaste anyway.

Though it wouldn't help much (even too late) to fix the Aquaman premise at all;
>HEY GUYS, REMEMBER THAT DUDEBRO WHO IS TALKING TO THE WATER THEN TO THE FISH IN JL AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING RELATED TO WATER IN THE FINAL BATTLE ? NOW HE'S BACK IN ACTION WITHOUT BATMAN, SUPERMAN, WONDER WOMAN AND FLASH, FULL PACKED ACTION IN WATER WITH A DIRECTOR WHO BROUGHT YOU A MOVIE ABOUT RACING CAR!!

*chuckles*

No, the new tactic is brainlet wojak scorched earth memeing.

Geoff is staying but now he has too much power and he pushes his dumb OC.
Sure using the trench for Aquaman is fine if Wan wants more of a horror angle but wtf is with flashpoint ?
Geoff wrote flash for years...GIMME
GRODD YOU HACK
Bring in the old team of Geoff, grant Morrison and Keith griffen.

>not the dude who created two massively popular horror franchises
Reminder that the conjuriverse is superior to MCU in every way

And its working

Speaking of which, it's unusual for this kind of thread to having this much replies without the Wojack appearing at all in earlier posts...

So Aquaman will be a semi horror movie with lot of jump scare moments ?

6.5/10

Did it prove that by making billions of dollars

No it isn't, there hasn't been a single slowjak in this entire thread. They tried the refuge of retardation, and it didn't work. What could be next?

The only imbecile I see is you.

MoS and BvS were good, capeshit can die now for all I care.

Oh, it works, all right. Normie idiots like you are why all capeshit henceforth will be vapid, brainless, "fun." Forget themes, fuck continuity, to hell with character development or consistent characterization. Just fucktarded bullshit that's so fucking commercially safe and anti-art that it might as well just be a gwo-hour commercial for the next film set to a laughtrack while we sit and laugh at silly, meaningless antics revolving around such cerebrally-stimulating fare as pillowturds and hammerjobs.

They're perfectly justified making fun of you retards. The people who keep defending it by calling them kids' movies are even worse, because of retards like you who helped make them right.

Good night sweet prince. You were too good for us.

Insanely wonderful post

tl;dr

>it's the audience's fault that snyder completely failed to communicate to them what he meant to
The absolute state of DCucks.

DUDE JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAINS LMAO

If this were true then why do the same people who like the MCU also like Logan, a vastly better written, acted, directed and more adult movie compared to BvS?

The world doesn't center around your shit taste. Logan garnered a fraction of the total views BvS did. And Logan is the literal definition of a film using gore to convey maturity due to lack of real substance. People impressed by Logan are worse than the manchildren liking MCU. Much worse.

>Logan garnered a fraction of the total views BvS did.
The fuck does that even mean?

>And Logan is the literal definition of a film using gore to convey maturity due to lack of real substance.
Confirmed pleb.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums in current year +2

Logan's critical success can be derived to it being a giant fuck you to the Trump presidential campaign. The whole film has a premise that is more silly and less nuanced than fucking Guardians of Galaxy. But nobody seems to mind since it has blood and gore so it has to be mature! In truth Logan is about cartoon characters in a cartoonish world with zero connection to anything that might seem remotely plausible human action.