Patrick Stewart Might Reprise Jean-Luc Picard Role if Tarantino Directs 'Star Trek'

>"People are always saying to me, 'Will you be Jean-Luc Picard again?' And I cannot think that would be possible, but there are ways in which something like that might come about," the iconic actor told The Hollywood Reporter, speaking from the sidelines of the Dubai International Film Festival, where he received an honorary award.

>"But one of my dreams is to work with Tarantino. I admire his work so much, and to be in a Tarantino film would give me so much satisfaction. So, if he is going to direct something to do with Star Trek and there was the possibility of dear old Jean-Luc showing up again and doing that for Mr Tarantino, I would embrace it."

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/patrick-stewart-might-reprise-jean-luc-picard-role-tarantino-directs-star-trek-1065667

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzOs4WEutQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based cuckatino making space great again

Wouldn't it be a bit odd for him to be Jean-Luc now? He looks totally different.

>he looks totally different
am i supposed to lel?

Incredibly complex, yet understated b8.

>Picard cuts the ribbon on the successor to the Enterprise
>Hand in hand with his newly-wed husband.
screencap this

so tarantino does an actual new star trek? a sequel? no rebootverse/prequel bullshit?

Based Quentin serving us up some Star Kino

wrong. tarantino wants shatner

i was disappointed that star trek moved backwards chronologically and not forwards
iirc, star trek nemesis is the farthest forward we have been, not counting time travel shit

>not both

>picard calls worf a nigger a bunch of times

>R rated star trek movie directed by Tarantino
>No prequel shit and we get Picard
Might be the first trek film I'll be interested in.

>then is forced to blow him

ok now that would be epic

Given that Stewart loves being foul mouthed this would be sort of a good combination.

Tarantino prefers the original series and loves Shatner, but he thinks the best Star Trek story ever written was in Next Generation.

As long as my homie Reggie Barclay is part of the crew, I'm in.

TARANTULA WE KNOW YOU BROWSE Sup Forums AND MAKE THOSE SHITTY FEET THREADS YOU DEGENERATE KEK, FUCKING MAKE THIS HAPPEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No plot
Blood and carnage aboard the enterprise cut between 20 minute scenes of witty banter at Guinans bar

>Wouldn't it be a bit odd for him to be Jean-Luc now?

Not if the new film takes place 17 years after Nemesis.

On Romulus they call this drink a Detronal Scanner, they got space tools over there they don't know what the fuck a screwdriver is.

He's going to remake Yesterdays Enterprise except with JJ cast instead of Enterprise C

He would make a good ambassador Picard, I cannot see him as an Admiral though.

Guarantee Khan is in Tarintino Trek

Were actually at about the time that "All Good Things" would've happened

Shouldn't he be picking grapes by now?

>Tarantino Directs 'Star Trek'
>Star Feet Head Quarters

The future in "all good things" never took place, McCoy was 137 and still serving in Starfleet when he inspected the Enterprise D so Picard should still be going strong 17 years after Nemesis.

>star feet

Absolute kino

jlp has an artificial heart, was bogified.
on the other hand he did /nofap/.

I really don't care how much they fuck up some timeline or lore, this needs to happen

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to use out of sequence storytelling to make Picard a Q.

>picard returns to his family's winery
>alien hobos have annexed the land
>b4 cracks a joke
>showdown

>Tarintino directing a Star Trek with Jean Luc Picard

Shatner is one Big Mac away from a massive heart attack

would be worth the ticket just to see picard tell wesley to fuck off

There's a series of books that goes further, but otherwise Old Spock's story in the reboots is the most distant point in the timeline.

>tfw want to watch tarantino star trek but have to watch the rest of star trek to understand it.

I love how every time someone says they're making a new Trek movie, Patrick Stewart yells "Put ME in it!"

I want this to be real.

They all do
youtube.com/watch?v=CzOs4WEutQ8

Not like he doesn't get asked about it everytime somebody hints they are going to do a reboot. There's literally only wrong answers.
Yes, I'd like to be part of that star trek
>look at this washed up has been trying to get back in the limelight
Nah, I don't want to be in that Star Trek
>look at this old fag, too good for the franchise that made him

i hear quintein tarantino is impossible to even be around. how does he make movies?

drugs and booze prbably

>in a gimp suit
>data watches in the corner

>Data not joining in
He keeps saying he's fully functional

>at least hes not Harvey

>Okay now, tell me about the ale bars
>What do you want to know?
>Well, Romulan ale is legal there, right?
>Yeah, it's legal, but is ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean you can't walk into Starfleet Headquarters, open a bottle and start chuggin' away. You're only supposed to drink in your home or certain designated places
>Those are ale bars?
>Yeah, it breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it and, if you're the proprietor of an ale bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, which doesn't really matter 'cause – get a load of this – if a Starfleet ship stops you, it's illegal for them to search you. Searching you is a right that Starfleet ships don't have
>That did it, man – I'm fuckin' goin', that's all there is to it
>You'll dig it the most. But you know what the funniest thing about the Federation is?
>What?
>It's the little differences. A lotta the same shit we got here, they got there, but there they're a little different
>Examples?
>Well, in the Federation you can program a holodeck with all your fantasies. And I don't mean rock climbing. Also, you know what they call a cup of Earl Grey tea in the Federation?
>They don't call it a cup of Earl Grey tea?
>No, they use replicators over there. They wouldn't know what the fuck you're talking about
>What'd they call it?
>Tea, Earl Grey, hot
>Tea, Earl Grey, hot. What do they call coffee?
>Coffee's coffee but they pronounce it Raktajino
>Raktajino. What do they call prostitutes?
>I don't know, I didn't go into Quark's. But you know what they eat at the Klingon restaurant?
>What?
>Gagh
>Goddamn!
>I seen 'em do it. And I don't mean a little bit that's dead, I mean a full plate alive and crawling

I want to see a whole movie like this