What do you feel seeing this picture?

What do you feel seeing this picture?
What do their parents feel seeing this picture?
What do the porgs feel seeing this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vqEIAQi9ag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews

this is an adult in current year

I dont feel anything anymore

What the fuck are those things

Atheistic capitalism has won

>What do the porgs feel
>implying porgs have souls

remember facebook minion memes? they're back! in porg form!

could she kill him with snu snu?

Manlets lol

I feel like Philip Brailsford shot the wrong person.

too cute :3

>fridge body
>large bangs
>blue hair
>tall AF
>awkward nerd
I bet xhe has a cute feminine benis :3

The face of White Genocide.

merchandise franchise

>SHE

You JUST KNOW that he gets pegged by her every night

>tatooing themselves and buying toys from a movie that isn’t out yet

People itt are retards if they believe these shills are genuine, and not paid by the mouse to push this shit

where did they even get all that merch wasnt this posted like right after the trailer that featured the porg dropped

Star wars fans are that autistic though

How did they become such big porg fans that quickly? I saw that picture like days after the trailer came out. Feels like paid promotion.

damn I'd love to cuck him

Do you think she rubs her battery acid puss all over his tiny face

these people work for Disney and have been involved in the production of the latest star wars films

>Star wars fans
Sure. I wonder what are their opinions on Yuuzhan Vong or Roan Fel's Empire.

>pegged
>not porged
come the fuck on user

Probably negative like most SW fans. Vong get a bad rap though and with better execution could have been great. I'm disappointed that we never got the horror episode of Clone Wars where a Vong scout ship abducts a group of jedi or clones I forget which.

You're extremely optimistic if you thing those two know anything about SW besides the movies.

But I agree that Vong deserved more love, both from fans and creators.

It's a man, man.

Imagine being lucky enough to find someone who loves you and not impregnating her.

This is an insult to life itself.

>her
you dun porg'd

So many sites put out wikipedia tier articles about elements from star wars and capefilms to catch up normies that I wouldn't doubt they'd at least heard about them. I've heard leddit hates the Vong so they'd just probably parrot those opinions.

I don't care. I told myself im not going to see another Star Wars film ever again after I fell asleep in the theater watching Rogue One

trips say yes, but video says: misshapen female
youtube.com/watch?v=9vqEIAQi9ag

yes, Sup Forums is the bastion of masculinity

>leddit hates the Vong
what a surprise!
but seriously, NJO had its ups and downs, but as a concept, Yuuzhan Vong were just awesome. and alien race that actually felt alien in SW universe, with (relatively) rich culture, religion and history. I really wich the new trilogy would use them. or at least something like them.

Sup Forums is the bastion of true diversity. they're fighting against the jews who want to destroy the diversity, molding everyone into one brown mess.

STAHP MAKIN FUN OF STARE WORS

It's a trap. Dude gets porg'd every night.

Guy kinda looks like Tommy Rogers from btbam