Spider Universe Thread Pt. 1

Been out of commission for a while. Sickness kicked my ass and then I got behind of school work. Not 100% caught up but I'll get over it.

Starting this storytime with Spider-Man 2099 Vol. 3 (I think) #09.

I'm starting this thing from school and heading home. I plan on posting the past links to "MOST" of the Slott issues but I won't be able to do that till I get home. Bumps are SUPER DUPER APPRECIATED till then.
>If you don't bump for me, bump for David. He may have made some poor life choices, but he didn't deserve that (unless he was garbage in which case fuck him).

You're not forgiven. Post more comics and then maybe we can talk about it

Also as someone that hasn't read Spider Man 2099, what am I I for? Is it better than Slott?

Posting!

Also here are the links to MOST of the Slott threads. I think one or two might have been lost.

I didn't even know I wanted a female Doctor Strange until just now. Why the fuck is Marvel ignoring already established alternate versions of characters? Makes no goddamn sense.
>Patriot
>Strange
>Female Doctor Octopus
>

If Maestro is always pushed as the end manifestation of the Hulk, then why is the Illuminati always shat on for shooting Hulk into space?

Never read Spider-Man 2099 but this is fun

I was worried about you amingo! Glad to hear you are ok.

I just don't like seeing the human face through the masks
It's just creepy

Really means a lot that peeps were worried. Makes me feel all kinds of special!

Definitely agree. I think showing how a face contorts to experience a specific type of emotion is fine but emphasizing all details is too much.

I assume most individuals don't know that this is Hulk endgame. The illuminati firing the Hulk into space was fucking great (logical character move), but then Pak fucking ruined it by saying the Hulk never killed anyone. Pak deserves a kick (multiple in fact) in the dick for that one.

Now how did he move the hammer?

He has the mask of Rightclops!

He carried the corpse of Thor (hammer in hand) to the location and then removed the corpse. I'm shocked at how quickly I thought of that solution.

Schweet!

Damn skippy. Also I fucking love trophy rooms in Sup Forums related media. I get a total comic boner because of the lore implicatons.

Cool. Are you still working on that comic of yours?

I hope Shock becomes a phrase one day

Almost a >NAAAARGH

Mac? they couldn't get anyone else for this shit? there must be a billion villains that broken out of prisons

God fucking dammit I miss this suit.

He is already on Stone's payroll though,

Still am. Testing my hand at drawing and I'm now developing an insane level of appreciation for writer/artists. Anyone that can take their idea and literally put it on paper has my utmost respect. On the writing side the story bible is still being worked on. I realized I was approaching my scripts with about 3/4 of a story so I'd always end up with semi decent issues but nothing spectacular. Meow I'm making sure I have the entire story written in a semi-narrative form from start to finish so I can "visualize it" and then traslate to page. Rocking the 2x4 grid and loving it. Thought about changing but it seems like it'd be too much work.

I'm indifferent to the expression.

I'd kill for a NAAAAAARGH

Don't remind me.

This just feels so weird

It's the art. It kinda looks like poser in some panels.

Totally feel ya.

Also I'd appreciate some opinions for a villain I had come up with.
Muscle Bound Clown