No GoT till 2019

>Sophie Turner confirms Season 8 comes out in 2019
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/11/30/game-of-thrones-final-season/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're waiting for the fat man to die

Thank Science.

I thought they already finished shooting everything.

Either Winds comes out in 2018 or Martin is holding HBO hostage so that he can complete both Winds and Dream together by that time, the mad man.

The spin off show (s)

>Either Winds comes out in 2018
ha
hahahahaha
hahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>We get a year without GoTshit threads
What went right?

Delayed because of the prequel series they're making

HBO IS MAKING PREQUELS!

THE WHORE

I have faith in Winds coming out next year. ADOS not so much

Why didn't they make the prequel series in between seasons so that post season three could be more faithful to the books?

Because that would have been a nice thing, and you know how HBO feels about letting us have nice things.

>GAM OB TRON SUCH GEWD SHOE I LUV DARGON N BEWBIES!! BEST TB EVER

>it'll take a hollywood-length amount of production time to produce six hollywood-movie-length episodes

whoaaaa . really made me think. thanks OP

IS THIS ANY WAY TO TREAT YOUR FANBASE

>What went wrong?
Maisie Williams now identifies herself as an Arabian man. Production is halted until she undergoes surgery.

>MUH PRODUCTION VALUE
>MUH SUNK COST FALLACY

maybe they realized everyone hated s7, and are spending extra time writing & planning it, so it wont suck?

thats probably not it

Thank fucking god we get a year without this garbage.

I miss longhair Cersei. She looks like a romulan with short hair.

Still searching for an actor to play the new bad guy.
He's called Mr Orange, everyone thought Daenerys had the Iron throne in the bag but this Mr Orange asshole cokes out of nowhere and cock blocks everybody.

Here's how I would've handled things.

Season 1
Greyjoy Rebellion miniseries
Season 2
Robert's Rebellion miniseries
Season 3
The Sack of King's Landing miniseries
Season 4
The War of Five Penny Kings miniseries
Season 5
First Men's War with the Children miniseries
Season 6
Miniseries about the 13th Lord Commander of the Watch who took the Other waifu
Season 7
The Long Night miniseries
Season 8
Dunk and Egg miniseries

>cut season in half
>it takes twice as long

I don't understand why they couldn't have done this too. Have season two start from when the battle of Whispering Wood kicks off and have season four start from when Theon decides to fuck over the Starks and betray them.

I have cancer
If I don't get to see the last series, imma haunt the fuck out of someone

came here to post this

edit thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

It's only because it will be the best thing ever made.
ew.com/tv/2017/11/30/game-of-thrones-final-season/

They will finish shooting in 6-8 months. Too much huge decorations to make. Winterfell and Kings landing sets were almost entirely remade.

Why isn't fat man writing? IT'S BEEN SIX YEARS.

>Winterfell and Kings landing sets were almost entirely remade
Thats a big set. Should have used green screen.

Sophie turner BLACKED when?

>Game of Thrones Season 8 will conclude the epic HBO fantasy series with David Nutter, Miguel Sapochnik...

Yay

>..... and series creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss directing the final episodes

wtf??

HBO doesn’t care about him. And he’s too fat and lazy to write anymore.

there's not even an hour with a GoT-thread on Sup Forums.

>YEARS
Sweet Summer Child

There were 5 years between Swords and Crows. Then 6 years between Crows and Dance.

Why did they remake it?

They need time to develop all the spinoffs that will replace the main show, so they are sitting on the final episodes, even longer than shows normally do, because yes, episodes of tv shows are finished months before they air, same with movies.

They're not getting worked on until the very last second.

They have to be seen and approved to air by the network suits, MPAA etc.

Every showrunner/filmmaker than says otherwise is bullshitting to pretend how polished their turd is.

he probably gets more cash from HBO for one season than he ever made with the books.

>an entire year of Sup Forums without Reddit here

All that shit is boring. prequels always suck when people know what happens.

lol

Winterfell got destroyed in the script.
Idk Why KL. I guess to make it look more winter-ish

Yes, 2 seasons ago, why is that affecting us now, did they not fucking plan anything

START THE FINAL SEASON BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Everything about this franchise from the books to the show turned out to be a fucking debacle.

last three seasons of GoT were pretty much adlibbed.

2k18 all about Westworld.
GoTs and Westworld are the only shows HBO has left that aren't awful.

Curb sucks. VPs ok bit nothing near what Eastbound & Down was

The 70s nigs pimping out white girls show is dogshit.

grr diabetes martin probably just wants one more book's worth of sales before the show spoils the ending and everyone loses interest.

>planning tv more than one season ahead of time.
Yeh let's make plans for what to do when I win the lottery

Good one

>GOT and WW better than Curb and VP

Dat nigga just said VP

no one gives a fuck about all that plus Rickon's actor would've been in his 30s by the time Season 6 rolled around

Dragons take time to render.

thank god you didn't

I'd love to see a spinoff about young Maesters getting shitfaced and banging whores instead of studying. Grand Maester Pycelle - the Citadel years.

>production value of a movie
>quality of a soap op

GoT and Westworld are awful. They've got nothing until The New Pope.

Nah they are both good.
>REEEEEEEEEEE they suck

Popeshit will never catch on

It's all the fat man's fault. He's more interested in going to conventions and acting like an elder statesman and patting cosplayer ass and eating everything in sight than finishing the fucking books. He's stated that once he knows the ending, he loses any interest, and I think that's what happened here. He's put more work into the two prequel books coming out this year than he has his main source of income.

Let's just be real. Fatty is an autist who got more famous than he deserves. The books aren't that good. They're good, but not Tolkien good. Now he's pulling the "I'm an artiste and they'll be done when they're done" bullshit. Fuck Martin. There are better books and authors to invest your time in, who might put out more than one book every decade.

There are better odds of Martin choking on a chicken bone at TGIF this year than him putting Winds out. If his fat ass ever puts another book out, maybe I'll pirate it. I won't bother with the prequels, they sound like they're shit already.

You mean what went right?

Notice how the quality of Sup Forums has gone up since /got/ aka r/freefolk got cucked to /trash/. I like my star wars and capeshit threads

We need a Marwyn show where he discovers shit like how the dragons really died out and what happened to that town north of the wall that got vaporized.

He's not going to finish the books because soys like you are going to poo poo it no matter what gets put on pages.

>my diatribes on how shitty every tv show is, that the real entertainment

Awful

>No GoT till 2019
good

>Why didn't they make the prequel series in between seasons so that post season three could be more faithful to the books?
If they wanted to do that they could have just carried on adapting the books at the rate they were.
Like this
>S1: GoT
>S4: CoK
>S3: SoS#1
>S4: SoS#2
>S5: FfC#1
>S6: FfC#2
>S7: DwD#1
>S8: DwD#2

the brainlet here is you pal

Wait till they launch a "remastered" S1 in 18

Fatty is almost certainly rewritting huge portions to deviate from the story on the show. Who knows if he even finishes before he dies, I'd say it's unlikely.

They maybe if they wait 2 years it will double their amount of good episodes this season from 1 to 2

He claism there's 2 more books and he's struggling to get book 6 out, book 7? nah, he's gonna fucking die before he releases it.

>What went wrong?

HBO trying to sucker viewers into paying for three more years of cable tv.

Finished or not, they won't be released until after his death. He sees the writing on the walls. Every fucking dweeb on the internet is waiting like an Olympic sprinter at the starting line to go online and poo poo the books. People who have never even read a book before are going to be typing up essay length reviews shitting on winds of winter.

>getting angry because people enjoy talking about something

I don't think there's been a book this anticipated by norms since like before television.

> Every fucking dweeb on the internet is waiting like an Olympic sprinter at the starting line to go online and poo poo the books.

The fear is that Gurm will simply copy the shitty tv show and claim that was his plan all along and if that happens, he will get untold amounts of shit from bookfags but if the final books are radically different then the retarded tv show, (I’ve got my fingers crossed) then everybody will fall all over themselves praising and discussing a damn good story.

My hope is that Gurm is purposely dragging his feet on releasing WoW, as he wants to disassociate his books from the garbage tv show.

>no /got/ until 2019