It had been confirmed that Killer Frost will be revealed as one of the Endless in an upcoming arc

It had been confirmed that Killer Frost will be revealed as one of the Endless in an upcoming arc.

Discuss.

The original page.

>confirm
>baseless speculation
Pick one and only one.

I'm more intrigued in finding out whose shield is that.

Earth 8 Captain America

seems possible

What book is this from and is it any good?

Justice League of America

It started out good but now it's just ok.

This image is hilarious.

also this really confirms it.

holy shit this is really happening.

So what's her thing?
Disease? Depression?

Decay

That only confirms it's Destiny who's talking to her. Nothing has confirmed Killer Frost as part of the Endless. People say 'sister' when talking to women who aren't literally their sister all the time.

>Desperation
>Deadweight
>Degenerate

Destiny isn't a black lady.

this is a weird new daily troll huh

But Destiny is a black girl name.

kek

>Desperation
>Du Jour

Dyke

I wonder what Neil thinks.

HE'D B E A HYPOCRITE TO BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN PLEASED

Why?

>No sauce
>Continuing to drive bait to the ground.

Whatever gets you to sleep at night, OP.

>no sauce
Second post jackass.

He's nodding in approval because the greatest character in the DC universe is finally making his work better.

You need to stop taking everything so literally. She probably gets knocked out and sent into a coma or something, and ends up visiting destiny. I'm pretty sure he calls everyone brother or sister, even if they aren't related to him.

>No sauce

Read the thread.

Destiny is the one character that Neil didn't create, he was made back in the 50s for speculative stories

DC uses him when they want to use an endless but not ruffle Neil's feathers

But we can't say if Destiny meant sister in a literal sense.

> I'm pretty sure he calls everyone brother or sister, even if they aren't related to him.

He doesn't.

Then he wouldn't say sister! why would he call her sister if they aren't related!! >_

I wonder how Gaiman feels about this, doesn't DC only mess with the Endless on Gaiman's call?

>I'm pretty sure he calls everyone brother or sister, even if they aren't related to him
>source: your ass

A page is hardly a sauce about Frost being an Endless even though I can believe that is Destiny right there.

Lenny is what makes the image truly great.

>doesn't DC only mess with the Endless on Gaiman's call?
nah

Out of respect, but they can without him.

Because we're all brothers and sisters in a cosmic sense.
>Namaste

get #rekt

He probably fucked a Killer Frost cosplayer with his wife or his wife dressed as Killer Frost for some reason so he's been intrigued with the character ever since

They could, but they want him to work for them again, so they have a gentleman's agreement, where DC keeps off the Endless and Neil vomits out some script for Vertigo once in a while.

Maybe this supposed to be blackmail?
>write us another hit you limey bitch or else we fuck up the endless with capeshit.

>Killer Frost Endless pepe

Just when I thought nothing can surprise me any more

my favorite part is the Justice League membership card

Could easily be an aspect of one of the Endless
There's like several different Deaths

Wasn't Cold in the Justice League too, working for Luthor?

>ya saw what happened to Lucifer when Carey didn't play ball didn't ya?

They don't count as endless though.

>There's like several different Deaths
No, there's only one Death

I doubt it. Their relationship has always been amicable. Though Neil did take money for a Batman story he never delivered.

Black racer and black flash.

>GOD FUCKING HELP US GAIMAN WE WILL MAKE SANDMAN A SHOW ON FOX
>YOU WANNA GET NUTS? LET'S GET NUTS

Quick Sup Forums!
Give her a Dicking and after that a D-based name.

>>ya saw what happened to Lucifer when Carey didn't play ball didn't ya?
Fuck you, bitch, there is no new Lucifer series.

>not giving DC a Batman story
That would do it.

They aren't Endless. Death is Death. Anyone else is just people she delegates to.

>Though Neil did take money for a Batman story he never delivered.
He did?

They aren't, but they are aspects of death. Death of the endless is the "compassionate" side of death. This is canon.

Yeah he pitched them a Batman story having to do with an evil circus. DC paid him an advance and then he got busy doing other stuff and never bothered writing it. Though when he wrote "Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?" I think he fulfilled the contract.

>Death of the endless is the "compassionate" side of death
No she isn't, she is Death full-stop.

He was just Luther's bodyguard

Nope.

>Death of the endlees is "the compassionate side of Death"
That completely misses the point of the character.

Protestant scum!

>This is canon
Gaiman says otherwise and I like him best.

Yeah, a lot of people hated it, but it's still canon.

after Gotham and Legion a Sandman show on Fox would be fucking amazing

Just don't give me shit like Lucifer.

How the fuck are you going to put shit like gotham on the same level as legion.

No it's not.

>he doesn't like Gotham

fag

Gaiman has the last word famalam not some tard in a shitty JLA issue or whatever.

Sandman should be on HBO or FX but not on regular Fox

Yeah, guy, it is. Why are you having an issue with this? There's a lot of stupid shit thats canon that I hate, i'm not going to just claim it never happened simply because I don't like it.

>Why are you having an issue with this?
Cause it flies in the face of one of the all-time great works in comic both thematically and in a real world since and the author of said work says otherwise.

But there's more canonical evidence that Death of the Endless is The Death than there's evidence that she's just the compassionate aspect of Death.

This.

Television is a fine medium and I think there have been plenty of cases now to point to for it's efficacy in adapting serialized fiction.

Legion except maybe the last episode was just phenomenal, full stop. Game of Thrones, while not a comic, is an adaptation of serialized work. That's how it oughta happen if it ever does.

Fiction collides, especially in a setting like Big Two Cape Comics. It really is for the best to give credence to quality works, especially since those are what stick in the minds of writers down the line. Narrative Selection, Hypercrisis and all that.

He didn't create a ton of the characters he used. But Destiny is the one Endless he didn't create. Cain, Able, Eve, Lucien and more from the Sandman existed before Neil

I should have clarified that Destiny is an "endless" that was a character in DC before he wrote him in Sandman, you're right

my b

*gentle gasp*
They brought old Lobo back?!

:D

>It really is for the best to give credence to quality works
By that logic than Death of the endless is The Death and not just some paltry aspect of Death.

Flawless victory

Captain Atom wasn't that good greg.

>here we see Matthew the Raven in his original form.

Until they go back and straight up say that wasn't her, she's still just an aspect of death. Sorry, guy.

>It really is for the best to give credence to quality works
Great. We're all in agreement then.

>Captain Atom wasn't that good greg.

But it was great user.

Yeah, The Sandman > Captain Atom

where have u been user? He is part of JLA now and was in Justice League vs Suicide Squad crossover

Not better than Sandman.
>or a lot of other thing if we're gonna be honest.

This is what I was saying, my apologies if I wasn't clear/came off as that other 'muh canon' guy.

That's easy.
>anything post Lucifer #75 = trash

In addition to being on JLA he's also gotten a couple new one-shots, one being in Issue #6 of Harley Quinn's Black Book (I know, but hey it's drawn by Bisley) and one in the upcoming Looney Tunes crossover stuff, with Wily E. Coyote being hired to hunt the Roadrunner.

STOP IT! Lenny is not for bully!

black racer = black flash

that has been established since FC maybe even earlier

Yeah but we all know Gaiman used him because of his part in Moore's Swamp Thing.

It's definitely one of the best cape serial books I've ever read.

>Yeah, a lot of people hated it, but it's still canon.

It's not. DC fired Greg over this. And Gaiman even had Death contradict that entire issue later on.

I just think it's all comfy and fun.

How could there just be another endless that the others didn't know about, isn't Killer Frost like some chick from Metropolis, how'd being the cosmic embodiment of something fly under her radar. What is her D word gonna be?