"Everything real turns fake, everything right is wrong,all you know is that you know nothing and he knows everything"

"Everything real turns fake, everything right is wrong,all you know is that you know nothing and he knows everything"

W-wow. Just wow. This show man...

Morty is a good girl

so like the governemnt?

I can't wait till Tammy gets Ricked, Raped and Wreaked.
Bird Person didn't deserve that.

>Ooh and Mods, I know one or more of you hate me but why do you keep framing me for someone else post?
I like dogs.

Wrong pic.
>Posted Tammy's arse by mistake.

It was a fine mistake to make. I didn't realize Tammy had an ass like that. Gawdamn.

Do you guys think she resurrected Bird Person for his BBC (Big Bird Cock)?

Where is this from?

There's no doubt Tammy is a freak. Ruthless and efficient, but a freak who'll voluntarily do the nastiest shit with a bird man for much longer than is probably necessary then kill him then bring him back to life on Federation expense so that she can continue legally jumping his bird bones. A real sick bitch but I'd give her the D.

Max and Ruby

Ruby and Max

Gods work, anons.

I mean, she's still not as bad as Rick yet.

6/10 false flag, keep the good work.

Can't rape the willing.

Why didn't Tammy just bust everyone at the party?

home field advantage you would have to try to take down the smartest man in the universe in his own home. Shit would have more traps than a standard thread in /d/

The Real reason:
>They weren't writing her as a stooge for the galactic federation yet
The In-Universe reason:
>She wanted to get Rick somewhere he would be vulnerable and completely unprepared
>She probably figured Rick would be smart enough to put in counter-federation technology in the house along with multiple ways for him to make a hasty escape

>doesn't watch the after-credits scenes

Someone was posting R&M comics the other day.

Is there a torrent for those?

Sup Forums is too nice to Rick and Morty

Considering the pop-up blast shields... she figured right.

Look at him go!

Late.

so are we gonna have something akin a galactic federation remnant trying to rebuild or go after rick?

He's not a real lawyer.

Nihilistic moments in television shows like these are what I live for. This is life right here.

Rick is an analogy for the chaotic indifference of the universe, while Morty is a metaphor for the human need to feel in control and safe.

no, I don't want to see your pog collection

Real talk, why is summer always about to get raped when she goes on ricks adventures? Is she that desirable?

I took it to mean the need for a meaning in a meaningless world, and finding meaning in the nothingness (nihilism) goes nowhere and shouldn't be done.

It seems the opposite to Nihilism to me.

JUSTIN'S DONE IT AGAIN

also, fuck dan

whatever the reason i hoe they dont stop

then we can get fanfics and fanart about it going all the way

and then i will be very happy

Morty almost got raped too. On the show proper, they are matched in number of attempted rapes.

I mean

Yeah

Don't you mean Big Bird Cloaca?

>ZOMG philosophical inquiry
gb2reddit or whatever hellhole you crawled out of