Fucking snitch

Fucking snitch.

snatch*

Why didn’t he rape and kill her and blame it on the yellow king

tits*

Who cares? Big tits and pretty eyes. Smother me with her pronounced clitoral hood

>cheat on your wife
>havin anyone to blame but yourself
believe me, I know.

just post her fucking tits already

She snitched out of spite though.

No, this is a work safe board.

Dumb doo doo NOGGER

> mfw they spilled out and were perfect.

Top kek

While I do agree in spirit I also think that core of being the "other" is different for a man and woman. Men mostly just want sex, and they're re more than satisfied to let the woman go about her regular life outside of the occasional hook up. Women that get involved with someone in a relationship seem to be usually looking to REPLACEthe current partner. so while absolutely you are at fault for cheating, you're the one that could have/should have shown self control, in many cases the other WOMAN is looking for a means to sabotage your relationship and have you totally to herself.

It's ironic that actresses get advised to avoid nudity, but this is one of the most gratuitous scenes ever (they literally cut her head out there frame to zoom in on her jiggling tits), yet it made her A-list

>Men mostly just want sex, and they're re more than satisfied to let the woman go about her regular life outside of the occasional hook up.
yeah sure
tell that to Eve McGregor
fucking scottish cocksucker, I hope riley chops his head off

Her eyes..

Fucking coalburner whore

I remember saying that to my roommate back when we were watching this series, and the soyboy went on a one hour long lecture how she didn't do anything wrong cause shes a woman and she should be taken care of and how Marty is evil because he's a male. It was embarrassing. So I fucked his girlfriend.

>I WILL SKULLFUCK YOU, YOU BITCH!

based marty

has nobody posted the roastie webm yet? the fuck?

confirmed: this place is literally r/eddit.