For all of the waifus I have, Peridot is the only one from a Sup Forums show that's currently airing...

For all of the waifus I have, Peridot is the only one from a Sup Forums show that's currently airing. I must conclude that Peridot is the best waifu on any cartoon show right now. Post Peridot.

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/684538
youtube.com/watch?v=R2JRfLemdeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just hope she shows up more and without that buzzkill lapis

>waifuing literally autistic pseudo pedo comic relief character
I really don't understand this. Do you people merely like her as a character and are such newfags that you can't distinguish that from an actual waifu?

you had a point until that last sentence

NORA UNIVERSE IS SHIT! SHIT!

>merely like her as a character

That's the most important aspect when looking for a waifu you clod. Do you just look for whatever anime girl has the best body every season?

Please stop posting pictures of my waifu.

Okay, so you are a newfag who thinks he has to have a "waifu" at all times to fit in with the other people with debilitating social disorders.

I miss her robot parts

>calling people 'newfag'

Truly the clearest sign of a newfag.

Don't do this. She is pure.

you can't possibly be this autistic AND retarded.

There is shitposting by calling people newfag without context and then there is diagnosing someone with newfaggotry with good reason. You've all but stated that you feel obligated to have one favorite character from a currently airing show that you like and must therefore claim is your waifu.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/684538

I got bored halfway through that post. You're boring.

Gem Drill was easily Peridot's best depiction. Unfortunately they went full retard with her right after.
youtube.com/watch?v=R2JRfLemdeo

>I've been on Sup Forums since '03 and everyone who discovered this website after me is a newfag
Die in a hole, seriously.

>use words correctly
>HOLY SHIT OLDFAG CHAUVINISM I HATE U NOW
Or maybe you could use words correctly.

holy shit, you are that retarded and autistic. It's a good thing no one knows who you are, you sound like a god damned fool

It must be a nightmare getting this mad at nothing all the time.

Stop this. I'm warning you.

>says you should use words correctly
>want to use words incorrectly regardless
>claim he is mad without reason as if the alternative is you being unable continue to use words incorrectly
Why are you even being defensive about this? I mean, if you have an argument, give it. If you don't, then who gives a shit?

Argument? I'm not looking for an argument. This is a completely innocuous thread that has no need for your autism.

That peridot is cute, CUTE

I want to Netflix & toke with Peridot so badly.

what the fuck

Technically worksafe - the best kind of worksafe!

how can such a shitty show make the perfect waifu? i just dont get it it... peridot is perfect, PERFECT!!!!

>it's another image dump and not talking about the show
MODS!

MOOOOM

ew, gross, why do they try and shoehorn in the worst most depressing sad character in with the best character everyone fucking loves? its never going to happen su, no one is ever going to like that terrible character lapis, she is one of the worst in the show, lapis will never be fun and cute like peridot! never ever! just fucking stop it already fuck!

>no one posting the picture of her bending over and looking around her legs
Fuck that picture makes me hard, I wish I saved it