Do you love them?

Do you love them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CONHKI2q-DM?t=44m1s
youtu.be/p1sxc3V0lzQ?t=245
youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I could watch movies with them in real life.

Of course I do, they're my friends.

Not really.

Yes, we still love them.

yes but I HATE rich

Stop shilling this garbage

Eh. I like them (Jay is way better though). Wouldn't say I love them, because saying that about two YouTubers I've never met is fairly retarded. I like HitB and re:view. Don't watch most of their other stuff.

My love for Jay is pure, but Mike keeps pulling me back in that direction.

They're ok in my book. I like them.

Lol no, fuck them. Idiots.

>bent over to the gold coated kike cock known as disney
>unironically gave TFA a good review

hacks

no but i do like them

I'm happy they saw Surviving Edged Weapons. I like them very much.

>go to film school
>suck and drop out
>become a movie critic
>admit that you can't even focus on a movie from start to finish most of the time
>can barely even remember what happened in half the things they've seen
>HAAaaaaaaaAAA woooWOOOOWOOooo to be so funny
>make your own movies because you're obviously way better and smart at it
>have it bomb because you're just a bunch of smug idiots

Nah. Fuck these guys. Utter Hypocrites.

I wish Josh gets hit by a truck

Yeah. I look up to them as well.

I love what they create, and I love that they have a fun job and that they love doing it. I hope to one day have the same.

Why would you wish it on Josh the Bland instead of Jack "Literally every one of my opinions is infuriatingly garbage" AIDSMoby?

Only Mike

I thought it was funny that they made fun of Depp being a drunk when they all seem to be total alcoholics.

Only Mike is, and that's really a joke (though his bloating and beer belly makes me think it's actually probably true). Rich doesn't even drink.

youtu.be/CONHKI2q-DM?t=44m1s

Watch this (44:00) and and tell me you don't want to watch that fat faggot get splattered by a truck. His reactions are so insincere and attention-getting. It's like everything he does, he does it to get attention.

I'd give them a 7/10.

>watch movies with their commentary tracks
>feel like i have friends

>Get actual relationship
>get a actual friends
>have a family
It still feels shallow. There is nothing.

Jack is still worse.

It would help if most friends/family were as amusing as youtube comedians.

Obsessed.

You're probably like Josh. People find you annoying, but they don't tell you because you'll probably kill yourself

>It would help if most friends/family were as amusing as youtube comedians.

>tfw no Mike husband

If I buy and mail them a Canuxploitation flick, what are the chance that they'll respond?

Sure thing Jack.

That's right Josh

I love them, but I love aids moby even more because he is not scummy.

Rich doesn't drink.

never

jay was right, you people are really creepy fucks

He's amusing when he's being bullied or doing a self deprecation bit. Otherwise I can't stand the sound of his voice.

mind your manners mannnn

Only Rich
t
b
h

I'm Jay, but don't tell anyone.

I don't know who they are???

Pop quiz, hotshot.

1) How much money do Eddie and his friends raise during the Bride of The Monster party in Ed Wood?

2) What's the one shot in Under the Skin that confirms ScarJo is literally an alien - as in not just something obviously non-human, but a creature from outer space?

3) What's the thing Henry keeps lying about throughout Eraserhead, even though it's never explicitly stated or shown to be a lie?

EZ mode for the real Jay. Impostors need not apply.

I watch the show and have fun, don't make it weird.

Kept waiting for them to either praise or slam Big Fish while they were going through their list of Burton's films on the last RE:View. It's funny how much I would've loved or hated them depending on what they said.

>that moment when you’re watching a friend simulator and you realize these people would never be your friends

I hate them. Do you?

>on the last RE:View
he actually watches this shit

Rich would probably be friends with anybody, he actually seems legitimately pathetic left to his own accord. That's why at the end of the day he's the best friendship simulator, he's achievable. You probably wouldn't want Mike as a friend irl.

True patricians.

>mfw in my small group of acquaintances i'm the quiet one who just sits there and listens and doesn't say much (and girls have complimented me on being "a great person to talk with" when literally they did all the talking
>mfw it's not much different from watching RLM on youtube, just sitting back and chuckling at the conversation without having to provide much in return* so they're literally a friend simulator to me

*i do give something in return in the form of patron donation though

I did until they laughed at me in the recent BOTW episode.

If you're that manners rapper they want dead you should contact them, they'll probably let you be in the next BOTW.

Hi Rich

It's not Rich, they laugh at him every episode.

i love them
closest thing to irl friends i have unironically

So either the manners rap guy, or literally any Sup Forumsfag

same

youtu.be/p1sxc3V0lzQ?t=245

JAY SUCKS MIKE'S COCK

Yet another reason to envy him.

Milwaukeefag here. I just ran into them on my way into seeing 3 Billboards. They were walking out of the Disaster Artist, I shook Jay's hand but Mike was on the phone. I would have asked for a photo if I weren't such a sperg. I've lived in Milwaukee for 4 years now hoping I would run into them and I finally did, it's so surreal

Did you move into Milwaukee for that? Be honest.

no I moved here for college and stayed afterwards

mike is a fucking big guy IRL and I almost didn't recognize Jay, he's actually more muscled than I thought

Jack is a bit more tolerable than Josh but they both are both terrible. You can catch them looking around at Mike and Jay to see how they react, constantly giving out fake, over the top laughs.

I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE YOU

Rich only keeps Jack around because he'll wait in silence as he does all his over prolonged bits (it almost always it's about dicks and balls) and then heartily laugh at each one of them and never stop him.
Rich loves it, he completely ignores the game and just keeps looking at Jack for reactions.

Which theater

Who gave you a trip?

Also use it conciously, don't abuse the power.

Big tall or big fat or both?

Oriental Theater
I'm actually embarrassed, if I weren't such a fucking aspie then I wouldn't have come off as a stalking weirdo

wat

tall, I knew he was fat. Jay still has the full beard

Unconditionally.

Height estimate? He doesn't look that big on screen and supposedly Jay is short (is he?).

about 6'2" I would imagine, he's about as tall as I am

Jay was about 4 or 5 inches shorter than Mike and I, probably 5'9" or so

They're probably used to far worse, you were probably fine. That being said,
>no creepshots

Is josh the bald one?

i liked it better before it was such a meme empire, when they were more critical of things. it seems they aren't too critical anymore.

I sincerely thought about taking a few but I didn't want to come off as even more creepy. I stared at them in the lobby for like 3 minutes before walking up and shaking Jay's hand. I was waiting for Mike to get off the phone but he didn't and they started heading for the exits so I took the chance. If my movie weren't starting right then I would have followed them outside to see what car they were driving

>they aren't too critical anymore
Except for the Justice League episode or the Thor Ragnarok episode or the mother! episode or the It episode or the Mummy episode or the Alien Covenant episode

This is the most pointless and boring story about meeting a "celebrity" that anyone has ever told.

jack is okay as long as he does not get to drop the plinketto ball

That's how you know it's real. Or were you expect a copypasta experience?

thanks

>That's how you know it's real.
Are you joking? Do you know how many pointless and mundane fake stories people have told in these RLM threads about meeting them?

>If my movie weren't starting right then I would have followed them outside to see what car they were driving
Why would that even be something you would consider doing?

Yes, and don't you know the proper protocol for RLM threads is to pretend like it's all real?

Enjoy this real, unphotoshopped image though.

I don't know, I was interested

The sad thing is this isn't even the worst opinion AIDS has given.
youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY

I can tolerate AIDS, Beardfat and Rich Evans when they edit out all the really dumb shit they say on their editted shows, but on the streams they are complete garbage.

You should have just done it, you could have seen whatever stupid movie you were going to see again or just miss the start, what your chances of running into them again?

Who are you replying to?

Yeah you would have missed the start of your movie but you would have seen WHAT KIND OF CAR THEY GOT INTO! That would be the most fucking exciting thing to ever happen to anyone!!!!

OP

They are looking rought lately.....................................................................

yeah, except for those ones. and most of those they were "meh" on.

Literally none of them were "meh." That's the point, genius. Over half their episodes this year have been very critical and thought out.

If aidsmoby had an internet ID it would be "fagmaster69"

>Thor Ragnarok
>critical
Jay loved the movie and couldn't stop fellating it like every other Marvel film, Mike was more crabby but still was positive about the film and recommended to go watch it, most of his criticisms were about the cinema experience itself rather than Thor.

Mike > Jay > Rich > Josh > Jack