Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2W3Tx_iJvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked his other look in the show.

N

the show he was stuck in

The Batman had the awesome action that BTAS lacked.

Can you imagine BTAS with battles like those in The Batman?

B:TAS was a slow-paced show. It didn't have great fights, but flashy fight scenes would seem very out of place.

I don't like how combat oriented he is. The Joker is better when he acts as the brain that hatches a scheme that tricks even Batman, using tricks and cheap gadgets to catch him off guard when they finally do clash.

Also they kept giving him borderline magical powers. By the end he was able to transform people into giant playing cards.

his sleeves are torn.

I'm sorry what. I must have missed that episode.

He was my first introduction to the Joker as a kid. I thought he sincerely just wanted to make people laugh. Then I find images of Joker killing people and I'm like "what the hell is this?"

He invented a spray that turned shit into other shit, not even kidding. He used it to turn metal into putty, people into giant playing cards, and the black cop into Clayface.

His hair
He was fine in everything else

He exagerrates. Joker didn't actually turn people into playing cards himself. It was some kind of fancy gadget that he... built? stole?(it was nevber said)... that shot a beam that trapped people in some kind of playing card-shaped containers..

Will the DCEU deliver it?

The Batman was hit or miss, with more misses than hits, but this episode is legitimately one of the best Batman stories ever told in any medium.

>Palm tree hair
>Enchanting voice
>Always scheming to kill something
Guys, does The Batman take place in a springfield-esque gotham?

I liked what this show did with Batman's cape. It had absolutely no consistency and its length and weight seemed to change constantly from scene to scene.

We all know it's a magical artifact. Why else do Batman's eyes glow?

No, I like it. In fact, I've always been of the opinion that whenever there's a live action Batman movie, they should have different capes for different types of scenes. A heavy cape that drapes completely around him for just standing around and talking, or for posing. A light cape pinned a certain way so that it doesn't get in the way of action scenes. Also, it should be longer or shorter depending on if the wind is blowing or not. Also, it should be both capable of gliding and slowing mitigating certain impacts.

that sounds retarded
it's perfect

> palm tree

It's a jester's hat.

no, jester hats are made after palm trees

Why? The Joker should be able to kick ass, otherwise no one would put up with him.

The design was pretty iffy, but personality-wise he was pretty much perfect.

This show had a top tier Firefly design though.

I disliked the hair.
Until I learned it was supposed to look like a jester's hat.

It's not that he can kick your ass that makes him threatening it's that he is a wild card, no one can predict what he will do and who he will do it to.

I still can't decide if I love or hate this bane design

Forgot pic

dick belt

Looks like a juggalo

I love this Riddler. The only way I'd like him more would be if they took the design and put it in Batman Beyond.

I really think the show is a pretty good Batman show until it introduces Batgirl. She murders the tone completely, and it never comes back

The Batman's Bane was... lacking. He didn't have any of his intelligence or character. All he had was his strength, and all his strength came from his drugs. Instead of a highly trained, highly intelligent criminal who's able to both outmaneuver and overpower Batman, and has dangerous strength-enhancing drugs when he needs to become even stronger than he already is, he's just a guy in a trenchcoat who turns into the Red Hulk. They took one of the characters's gimmicks (Venom) and made him all about it, while exaggerating it to the point where it's more like a weird superpower than the thing it's actually supposed to be.

On the other hand, his episode gave us the Bat-Bot, so it has that.

Its both imo.

Thats one of the things that makes him a decent fighter though, no holds barred and no thought at all for self preservation.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2W3Tx_iJvU

There isn't a single aspect of this character that isn't flawed. You'd have to be five years old, retarded, or hate the original character to think differently... You should basically stop pretending to like comics. Your taste is shit.

He was good in the laughing bat though.

>The Batman's Joker managed to do the whole "scheme to get super huge and fight batman" better than Arkham City did