Why did they build the park on that island if it had a volatile volcano?

Why did they build the park on that island if it had a volatile volcano?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_volcanoes_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe it was dormant but all the work they did there triggered it or some bullshit idk

Cause they're fucking everywhere. This is just the US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_volcanoes_in_the_United_States

They used geothermal energy, this is said in the first film and in the book.
God, you newfags are true plebs. Fuck you guys and this brainlet movie.

Why THE FUCK would anyone in his right mind authorize a rescue operation of several extremely dangerous invasive species instead of letting them get volcanoed?

>hurr durr life finds a way

>harvesting geothermal energy causes volcanic eruptions

>geothermal energy causes volcanos

i can tell which political party you belong to you fucking imbecile

No, you fucking retard, harvesting geothermal energy doesn't cause volcanic eruptions. But you need some kind of volcanic activity underground so there is enough heat to harvest.

the fuck are you talking about

Serious question even though obvious and maybe they will address it n the movie.

Dinosaurs where extinct, you bring them back to life on at least 3(?) occasions they've lost there shit and gone on rampages. A natural fucking disaster comes along and promises to clean up your fucking huge crime against the natural rder mistake but NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO, we need to save them. What the fuck? How does this not qualify as God's will? "Life finds a way my ass" MY ASS. You're going out f your way to make sure something that should have stayed dead millions of years ago keeps on going.

They had to harvest volcano frog dna

Prolly cheap real estate.

Yeah, it's not like we can easily predict which volcanoes are more or less stable or anything

my dick is geotethermal hot if you know what i mean

God... You guys are sooo fucking retards... and then they say we're stupid ones...
This

WAKE UP PEOPLE! DINOSAURS ARE NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN REAL! ALL "EVIDENCE" WAS FABRICATED BY THE SATANIC ORDER TO BREAK OUR FAITH IN THE ALMIGHTY!

Explain?

I wish they just went with the idea of dinosaur soldiers now.

Would it be bad? Of course, but possibly the good sort of bad that you can laugh at.

As it is JW2 looks fucking forgettable at best

>that scene in the trailer when all the peaceful plant eating dinos run over the cliff and drown
wtf man. that was disturbing. I have no problem with seeing dinos getting eaten but that ... uuuhhh

Would you watch a movie about a theme park where they instead of extinct animals they clone extinct ancient aliens that used to live on this planet?
I'm talking about Elder things, Mi-Go and other such creatures

I feel like they are trying to slowly introduce the dino solider idea over the course of several movies just so that it seems believable in terms of the universe instead of knocking the audience over the head with a concept that silly

>Only explosive volcanoes exist

>book
This isnt /lit/ u nerd

>JP
T-Rex saves them from raptors
>JW
T-Rex saves them from Indom
>JW2
T-Rex saves them from lava

>you need some kind of volcanic activity underground so there is enough heat to harvest

No you fucking dont
People extract geothermal energy to heat their homes all over the world.
Underground is warmer than the air because rocks are naturally radioactive (produce heat) and the ground is a v.good insulator. You can just run pipes deep under your garden and pump the heat indoors

Also we have a geothermal power plant which generates electricity in Southamptom, UK. Not a volcano within 2,500 miles

>Underground is warmer than the air because rocks are naturally radioactive (produce heat)

You're so fucking retarded it hurts.