The Punisher

Punisher suddenly wakes up in Bruce Wayne's Body, what happens?

The mayor of Gotham cuts a deal for reduced sentence with Mr. Freeze for cold storage of all the resulting dead criminal bodies.

Robin, or robins get extra whiny.

Pretty much exactly what you posted, except Batman doesn't stop him.

Considering BvS Batman is pretty much like that and he still seems to have a Rogues gallery, I'd say not much.

Punished BatxRed Hood team-up

He dies as he can't handle the stress of being Batman.

Don't any of you Final Crisis?

He doesn't even notice since they look pretty much the same.

He said Bruce Wayne, so what about the Mansion and all the Money?

>punisher
>in the body of a billionaire
duh

he buys/makes the biggest gun he can possibly have then goes to town on the local mafia

Didn't Batman actually attack The Punisher to save The Joker?

>Frank Wayne, pours all of his resources into creating a ssentient gun
>this gun is able to equate exactly when, who and where a crime involves
>it incorporates learning elements from brainiac and futuristic tech from the dc u in order to adapt to super powered threats
> it eventually grows powerful enough to scour the galazy franking all those who oppose
>i am become gun destroyer of crime

My body is ready.

That is very gay, actually

10/10 would read

Punisher couldn't take Batmans world. I'm not just saying he's weaker, it's not about strength with Batmans job. It's about staying sane. Punisher gets to just stare at the abyss and shoot it, he doesn't have to deal with exploding clown cars, super zombies, Satan dad, and whatever the fuck Spyral was. Life gets weird when you go full Bats.

I've been looking for a Batman like The Punisher. One who isn't afraid to go this far. To do what must be done. Finish the job once and for all. Rape Joker up the ass

i like to imagine all those joker rape posts were made by one very persistent user

Yes. And it's the most pants-on-head retarded thing ever because Batman is a retarded man-child who, whenever confronted with the prospect of death, immediately reverts who an 8 year old who can't handle the idea of dying
And the worst part is, he's done it so. many. times.

All of those problems go away when you apply enough gun. Batman's issue is that he never has enough gun, ever.

Okay who's writing and who's drawing?

You know what I really love about this page?
It's the look on Joker's face.
The amount of things that he's gotten away with defies all explanation. Kidnapping, murder, torture, extortion, GBH, conspiracy, fraud, fucking infanticide. And he's gotten away with all of it. All of it.
He knows that Batman will never stop him. He knows that the criminal justice system in Gotham is a joke. He knows that his Batfu will never let any of the other heroes kill or maim him in any way. So for all intents and purposes, he's got a completely free hand. Every time he gets sent to Arkham, the guards might as well just hand him his room keys and ask how long he'll be staying.

Then along comes The Punisher.
There's no climactic showdown of good vs evil, no moral struggle, no fight for the future of the city, no metaphysical struggle. Just him and a gun in the face.
And Joker just can't believe after all this time, all the things he's done, all the shit he's pulled, that it's actually going to all have to come to an end. That he's going to have to answer for it. That there's somebody out there that has a bullet with his name on it. No big song and dance - it's him on his knees in an alley and nothing more.

It's the disbelief that it's finally over.
I will never not love that panel.

But user, we don't do things that way. The Joker is like a Wendigo, if you kill him you become him.

Arkham goes out of business and the Gotham City government gets to cut taxes after the population of Blackgate is reduced to a few dozen petty criminals.

I would read the fuck out of this

he kills everyone and then there are no stories to tell.

And then after a moment of silence Frank respkbds stoically 'I dont do rape Gordon'

Frank would raped by C level villains in Gotham.

Red Hood

And you're telling me that Barracuda wouldn't literally make Batman into his bitch? If you don't actually try to kill Barracuda, you're fucked.

Idk, Frank killed Stilt-Man, he overpowers a lot of Bat baddies and he is like a Marvel D-lister

Let's also nor forget two important things, the only reason Frank doesn't kill more super villains is simply the same reason Batman can never get rid of his, they need to come back for more stories. And secondly, when Frank needs to win because of plot, Frank wins, just like Batman does.....Frank has bested Ghost Rider, and took on Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Daredevil all working as a team

This is one of the things that makes Punisher Max so great. By being in its own universe and only using original characters for villains, you get to see a lot more brutal frankings.

He either manages to gets killed by a low tier super or he kills a couple of criminals and finds himself taken out by any of the league or the bat family. He later dies after being put into Task Force X. Gotham descends even further into the hell on earth, the bat family never really recovers from "Bruce" killing people. Tim, Dick and Barb vs Jason Damien, and Cass.

It happened during the events of Man of Steel.

Remember how in Dark Knight Returns "Batman" is communicating with Bruce in his head? "The time has come. You know it in your soul. For I am your soul." etc etc? Well Punisher's ghost takes the place of that and possessed Bruce. The combination made Frank dominant for a while during BvS and then Bruce gradually wrestled control back.

They should do a 616 story where they create some super villains who only exist to get Franked

Frank's had plenty of his own super villains who he has fought and killed.

There's also the first half of Remender's run, where the Hood brings a bunch of the Scourge's victims back and sics them on Frank, who can get away with killing them (well, most of them, a few are still around) because, hey, they were dead for the past two decades, and if no one else has used them by now they probably never will.

He'll learn that he's a complete cuck, because Bruce lost his family as a child and even then crime didn't cuck him into becoming a psychopath killer.

>Bruce lost his family as a child and even then crime didn't cuck him into becoming a psychopath killer.

Frank was a soldier, he was already a killer. Bruce was a little rich boy. Different circumstances =

>Uses his wealth and underworld connections buy an endless supply of high end weaponry
>Turns all the Bat vehicles into weapons
>Kills off 99.9% of Batman's rogues
>Kills off any and all henchmen
>Gotham PD initially does a manhunt, then stops when they realize how safe Gotham has become

>Justice League tells him to stop, threaten intervention
>Frank Wayne pulls Justice League funding

He gets a better body, a faster. Mind but without the training and knowledge. That's pretty much it.

But let's play ops game, Punisher would last a week on gotham, he would wither Fuck up really badly, like killing someone before knowing when wh re the bombs are, or get killed by some supervillian, as everybody knows punisher can't kill supervillians

>but without the training and knowledge.
How would waking up in another body make you forget things?

>or get killed by some supervillian, as everybody knows punisher can't kill supervillians
He can when the plot says so, and even super heroes can't kill Punisher, let alone villains

>How would waking up in another body make you forget things?
I think he meant without Batman's training and knowledge.
To which I retort with muscle memory.

Ouch.

Someone draw frank Wayne pls

Just go watch Batman v Superman.

He adds a skull to the bat symbol and kills everyone

Punisher: Earth One

Would Frank Wayne eventually grab a Yellow Lantern ring and fuck up crime across the cosmos?

>Frankface
No, not my sides!

Yellow rings won't accept him because it "fears" him.
Frank's more of a red ring or a black one. But I'd want a Frank Ring or a Frank Corps

>Frank Corps
Well that escalated quickly.

Bruce wayne is labeled a super killer

Lost my shit

This is the exact reason I don't like this panel. It's Frankwank plus everything else in your post. While Joker has almost zero consistency in character (especially in crossovers), he's never shown actual fear (which is why he's the archenemies of a character who's major theme is fear) in the face of death. Having him piss himself because the guy from Death Wish points a gun at him turns him from the Joker to literally any other D-list villain for the sole purpose of jacking off Punisher.

Then again, it's superhero comics so shitting over one character to make another look cool is the norm.

There is no punchline in being killed by someone like the Punisher, nothing funny about it.
Joker just becomes another body on top of a pile to be forgotten. It's not like being killed by Batman or Superman.

Half of Bruce' stress comes from fighting the same dozen assholes over and over again and managing a double life. Other than that, the bad sleeping hours, bad food, high stress ennvironemnt, extreme physical activity and huge emotional trauma are all things that Frank deals with some degree on a daily basis. And due to not even bothering with the first two points his actual stress intake would be significantly less than what Batman deals with.

Remember, the question isn't how would Punisher deal with being Batman (the answer is "badly"), it's what would he do in Bruce Wayne's body? And the answer is basically what Tommy Monaghan did the one time he snuck into Arkham Asylum: shoot a lot of mental patients in the face.

>Other than that, the bad sleeping hours,

You are a pleb

The reason the Joker was able to piss around and laugh in the face of death is because all those other times there was some kind of joke in it, like this user said.
Frank is fucking insane, probably as insane as the Joker, just insane in a different way. Frank doesn't care who he is or what he's done. Frank doesn't care that the Joker could be rehabilitated.
I mean look at him, he's the goddamn Joker and one of the only people who can get away with fucking with the bats as much as he did. He's basically super villain at this point with all the truely horrendous shit he's pulled until this point, and Frank is about to kill him like he's a common crack dealer. On his knees in a forgotten alleyway in the shitty part of town. And you know what the worst part is? To Frank, he'll be just another body on a worryingly big fucking pile.
Because Frank is fucking insane.

>20 minute crime solving micro-naps are a substitute for real sleep

Got to bed Bruce. Please. For your own health.

Read that in Gordon's voice until the last sentence where it turned into a hybrid of Gordon and this guy.

this

Masturbation I assume.

If we're talking DC universe, wouldn't Supes swoop in to check on why his best buddy's suddenly gone gun-ho?
I doubt he'd approve of Bat-Frank.

He runs into Tommy Monaghan, hijinks ensue and The Hitman becomes a reoccurring character.

Bat-Castle makes him his protégée and honorary member of the Justice League.
Wonder Woman beats the shit out of him at every hall of justice meeting cause he keeps calling her wondertits. Bruce Castle laughs over drinks about this.

Y'know if this had a continuation im pretty sure he would try to pull a Nicky Cavella on Frank to make it personal.

Well considering in BVS it was pretty much spelled out that he hadn't always been that way, but who actually pays attention to what they watch?

>if you kill him he comes back
ftfy

The Robins and the Justice League stop him, as per Batman's 1074th contingency plan for dealing with possession of his body by a homicidal lunatic.

Yeah just like New York in the MU. Oh wait...

Stfu homo

Frank Wayne takes Anarky under his wing as a sort of an "Oracle" when it comes to politics and corporate curruption out of pity due his origin (If I remember correctly, Joker was meant to be his father in the old continuity). Disagrees on his stances and crime fighting techniques but grows to respect him as a person and ally.

>Frank says "I checked into your buddy's computer"
>"Kryptonite, is it?"
>Suddenly Superman is bound by Kryptonite chains, but not enough to kill him ,just keep him perpetually weak or some shit
>Batfrank says "I'll let you go when I'm done, you can kill me then" and resumes his murder spree

Now I just randomly shit this out obviously, but you know some stupid shit like this would happen....Batwank + Frankwank would be unstoppable

Why does Mistah J look like a woman?

The Dark Knight of punishment and the question meet and he gives him tips/advice that leads The Question to adopting Rorschach's methods (without failure this time cause in D.C. Continuity, Vic Sage read watchmen and got his shit kicked in trying to emulate Rorshach) due to adding a little extra gun-fu in the mix.

When Tommy dies, Bat-Frank actually goes in to investigate what happened, and goes on to kill everyone involved who survived.

I really want to see that. With the same result being all that gets him is a little more pain than the rest.

>Donates some money to Noonans, and helps clean it up
>Puts up a sign saying "No guns allowed"

Bat of Murder runs into Capt. Atom due to the US. Govt. investigating his quest for vengeance going international. He keeps Atom close but has a contingency to use him as a nuclear bomb (Think "Punisher kills the marvel universe" by Garth Ennis) against multiverse threats. He is completely distrustful of Nate.

where can I read more about this man

this shit is fucking hilarious. how did it get past higher ups?

By being Max instead of Marvel Puss.

>where can I read more about this man

Punisher Max 6 Barracuda
Punisher Max 9 The Long Cold Dark
Nick Fury: My War Gone By
Punisher Max Presents: Barracuda
And of course the Punisher/Eminem crossover.

Fucky?

F...
Fucky?

Kind of weird to see The Joker begging for his life. Usually it seems like he couldn't care less if he lived or died.

He was trying to mock Frank thinking he was a moralfag superhero that would kill him, happens before

It's easy to pretend you don't fear death when you know for a fact that Batman won't let you die.

Only if the death is theatric or is funny in some sort of way.

wouldnt* kill him

This, he was trying to trick him into letting down his guard so he could pull some little lesson in trickery.

The Castle of the night hears about the suicide squad, ends up detonating all the inmates neck bombs which in turn gets Task Force X dismantled and disbanded leaving Waller without a job. He compliments her on her methods on keeping super powered folks in line. Batman recruits Amanda Waller to help make contingency plans (Tower of Babel) for the super powered community, has her fill the role of Maxwell Lord but she plays a big part in the creation of brother eye. Amanda Waller has blackmail info him just in case she has to throw him under the bus. They eat steak together every week.

Hey hey HEY!

Tommy only shot a few of them in the knees.

He's a professional.

He kneecapped Joker. He shot a ton of other mass murderers who had contracts open on them.

Wouldn't the Green Arrow and Ted Kord as the Blue Beetle step into fund the league if he did that?

>The gun continues to evolve within the depths of space
>years pass until one day, bullets begin raining from the sky
>citizens look up
>millions of guns streaming in from space, engulfing the planet in a hail of gunfire
>The guns have realized all crime comes from life
The Frankwave has arrived

Wouldn't that kinda end in Judge Death?

When Bruce Castigilione first encounters the mystic side of D.C. Due to magical murders, he tracks down Constantine, outwits him with a sleight of hand trick and shows why he's the goddamned agent of vengeance. He keeps John on thin ice because he deduces that Constantine had Files on "Crisis on Infinite Earths" months before it happened. Some time during BatGats super villain murder stint, Constantine shows him the type of hell he will be going to but he just keeps notes on it without being phased. Constantine keeps the fact that The Phantom Stranger has given warning about BatGat being the perfect host for the Spectre (Plus Mr. E wanting to murder him due to finding this information as well) a secret. He keeps tabs on Constantine by becoming a poker buddy at the house of mystery.

>Robin, or robins get extra whiny.

If anything, Damian and Jason would praise him. Tim doesn't really matter anymore. Dick would possibly try to apprehend him with the help of the titans, but fail, leading to painful injuries on their sides.

After that, Alfred would take Frank down, call in the JLA, and Zatanna reverses the body swap.

>He kneecapped Joker. He shot a ton of other mass murderers who had contracts open on them.

He kneecapped that one guy who he was supposed to kneecap, with a message to go with it. He sort of accidentally managed to shoot Joker on the shoulder.

BatGat meets Blue Beetle, they cannot stand each other due to their methods but have a mutual respect due to JUSTICE eventually warming up to Ted due to his humble nature and Ted appealing to his humanity (BatGat questions if there's a different way since Blue Beetle has the same advantage as him without murder). BatGat goes nuclear when blue Beetle is killed by Maxwell Lord (same thing happens as countdown to infinite crisis but Maxwell Lords premise is pretty much task force x trying to conquer the world). Justice League kicks out BatGat for setting up up the public execution (Think military torture) of Lord for the world to see.

Now I want an Elseworlds (Tweak em a bit and They could work with Jason Todd.) with these ideas I've been typing ala injustice on going.