Why was he crying?

Why was he crying?

Because he realized he was another shitty villain in the MCU

Because Rick and Morty stole Samurai Jack's timeslot

Watch the movie and find out.

His eye make-up was killing him.

He witnessed double dubs.

He was going through an emo phase, he just happens to be magic which makes everything more dramatic.

he was thinking of fast

He was thinking of his boyfriend Hideo Kojima

He had something in his eyes.

It's really baffling that Marvel still hasn't had a good villain since Loki

Honestly, one of the better parts of Civil War is that they didn't kill Zemo at the end.
At least he can return later now.

>not Hugh

Because he's a good actor and he's playing a one off villain

That's our secret, user. If every other villain in the MCU is a disappoint Thanos will look great in comparison.

thingken of time

I didn't confirm if this was true, but I don't think he could blink.

ayy

because you play with yourself?

No, they broke up. Kojima and Mads are now a couple that make video games together.

Mads couldn't handle the pumpkins

He was becoming a minion of Dormammu, a Mindless One.

Also, look how painful that would actually be, to have the skin ripped off from around your eyes. Still not exactly sure why they didn't just do the first ritual, and live forever, rather than do both and have to go through with it.

>going from playing the most menacing serial killer on TV since Arthur Mitchell to a forgettable (albeit better than most) MCU villain
I'd cry too.

wubba lubba DUB DUBS

Nobody can handle Hugh and his pumpkins

He didn't want to live forever. He wanted to do the second impact.

Maybe his butt hurt

Kojima has yet to fight Mendelsohn to death for his hand.

The makeup people realized hot dudes are even hotter with fucked up eyes. This is why he's also crying black blood in the Death Stranding promo.

You mean going from a TV paycheck to a massive blockbuster paycheck. Those are tears of joy.

Le Chiffre was making a return

Hannibal won't come back and it ended on a lame scene.

>Sup Forums once strongly believed his character would be revealed as Doctor Doom
>even after photos were released

Because he knew he wasn't ready for this jelly

>a lame scene

Bedelia

Goddamn it

bedelia sitting in front of her own severed leg is lame to you?

In truth it's because the writers are shit and wanted a melodramatic scene to make 1-dimensional villain have more depth.

Oh fuck I forgot about that. I meant the cliff hanger.

even villains can suffer from hay fever

Yes. No one cares about Fuller's lame OC.

OP is an insult

Don't kill hope, user. Mads would've made a perfect Doom, and between predictabiliy, constant leaks, set photos and Marvel writing new comics specifically to make them into movies 5 years later, we pretty much know exactly how every one of these films is going to play out, a year in advance. Let people theorize and go to wild places while they can.

>Mads would've made a perfect Doom
how so?