Fuck did this stupid meme really scare off my fellow comic movie watchers...

Fuck did this stupid meme really scare off my fellow comic movie watchers. This cancer was around for a week and now there is almost no mcu or dceu discussion. Fuck you all Im going back to Sup Forums where partrician taste is actually appreciated

>going back to Sup Forums

neat, it worked

The mods will delete this thread, this board is over.

you virgins are worse than fuckin reddit

Thats because they're spamming star wars threads now you election tourist

i dont care this will be my last time here, for a few months i thought i could have a good comic movie discussion area, but that stupid fucking meme ruins every threadf

MUH AVENGERS

talk shit all you want dccuck no one cares about your shit jl movie

capeshit

hopefully it works with starr wars also
gonna get back to drawing more brainlets now

Never replay me again, pleb. Your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

this desu

FUG DID DIS DOOBIT MEEM WEELY SGARE OF MY BELLO COMMIG MOOBY WAD GERS.

Nice false flag.

feel free to share, although after january the nu wars cancer will be temporarilly lifted

A capeshitter threatening to move to another board is like George Lucas threatening to kill off Jar Jar Binks.

>everyone who is a retard surely must be false flagging

Face it, comic books and all their derivatives are for man children

i can smell the Superman cgi on your post you dc fag

Thank fuck it worked. Let that be your first and only warning to stay on Reddit

I like this website better, but am considering going there instead with how shitty you fat virgin trolls are. say goodbye to the great avengers discussions

MARBLE GOODER DEN SOOBERMEN

I LIG GOMIGS

Don't play bro, we know you shilled that dumb wojak meme for a week in a failed attempt to kill the capeshit discussion and now you're upset that it didn't work

this guy gets it

Someone post the dinosaur one

WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT MARVEL MOVIE IS OUT. ITS NEVER OVER. IN FACT BY THE TIME THE NEXT MARVEL MOVIE IS OUT, YOU YOURSELF WILL MOST LIKELY BE BUTTBLASTED ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY.
THOSE WOJAKS ARE POINTLESS BECAUSE THEIR WILL ALWAYS BE SOMETHING THAT BOTHERS YOU.

If this is true I dont want the meme to die

>You guys are being elitist to a FELLOW HUMAN BEING
>Where's the downvote button, mods ban something I don't like plz
>It's ruining valid INTELLIGENT conversation about Marvellous Universe vs Dark Comics
>Bacon Narwahls eks DEE

user in the wise words of Mr Gibson, if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it's your own fault.

>MARBLE!
>DIZZY!

>Because of this "stupid" meme, thin-skinned soft cunts can no longer flood their stupid "can spooderman beat up wolverine?" DC vs marvel bullshit threads without being slightly mocked.
>It's somehow a bad thing

kys yourself samefag when black panther comes out youll be fucked and unable to spam your shitty forced meme in all the threads that pop up

been off tv for a month expecting to see capeshit everywhere, did i miss something?

MERVEL!

I LIEK PICTURE BOOK MOVIE

GABEGINO

I LIK SUPAEROS BCUS THEIR STRON

SPOODERMUNZ IS COOL I LEIK SLING WEB DURR

I DIKE SDAR WARES TO

>faaaaausssee fraaagg

Fucking newfags that probably haven't been here for a month think capeshitters went away because of their epin raid. Capeshit thread infestation only happens during capeshit season, the last one was JL and it still has threads about how much of a failure it was but generally nobody gave a shit. DCucks will keep spamming their BvS/Snyder threads, and when Black Pqnther or whatever the fuck comes out or a trailer capeshitters will come out of the woodwork and shit up the board again.

DIS

>mfw i've barely seen any baneposting since this meme started

forgot image

Go back to Sup Forums you incredible faggot

Baneposting may have weakened but will never die.

I LIEAK STAH WAHS

I LOBE DA PORC

LITE SABRO SHARP HEHE MAKE SLICE ON BAD MANZ YAAAY

By far the best meme in recent memory. Glad slowjak killed the endless spam of comic gino. Now I just hope they do it to the sdar wards threads

Is Sup Forums the worst board?

\CO\ IS A MAJURE BOARD FOR MAJORE PEEPLE JUS LIEK ME

Sup Forums is just tumblr.

you be won't be missed pumpkin, bye bye nigger go back to your corporate controlled hug-box

I warned you plebs like you to not replay me again, enjoy she will die tonight, pleb.

I LUBB HOCK EYE AND DA HOOLK HOO IZZ YUR FAYVRIT KHARICTAR???

So it's the worst board

Nah, /mlp/ exists.

/lgbt/ and /soc/ and /cgl/ exist

I certainly hope so.
You soyboys are the worst thing since the hippies, the nazis, and NWA combined.

I browse /lgbt/ and Sup Forums, both are shit. /k/, /o/, Sup Forums, /fit/, /soc/, /tg/ and old Sup Forums are patrician tier.

>comics
>patrician taste

nice b8

that or Sup Forums
past a certain age, a man who who plays videogames all day can be a bad thing

Now try saying that.

Sopranos?

I'd say Sup Forums or /r9k/

Not a bait, Sup Forums is a shit board and is becoming worse

the bait is classifying /soc/ as a "patrician board"

Which one is your favorite?

I LOOK AT SPUBGER HERO COMICS WHEN I WAS A KID

>soc
Oh, Sup Forums, not /soc/

Take a (You) for pity

SITTIZON KAYN WAZZ A GOOOD MOOBEE GUIISSS

I LYK GUN WID DA WEEEIND

The capeshitter is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a retard, moron, faggot, dumbfuck, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a brainlet and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

DON MAGE FON

What is wrong with these opinions exactly?

see it's a capeshitter trying to deflect

Nah, they at least stay on their own board

NOLAND MAEK GUD FILLMS GRITTY AND PORFUND

BRUVO NOLAND

ZAG SNIGER ELEBATED SOPOONAMAN TO A DOG LIGE DIBIDIDI

NYDER IS LITEAAYALY CAPEGINO THE VISUOL STYRTELLING MAKE IDEAS IN THINKGEN BOX

Reminder that the retarded wojacks picture are a forced meme coming all from BUTTHURT DCucks. Notice how there are less response about pajeet shill in super heroes movies thread ? How after many rumors destroyed the reputation of the justice league movie, no DCucks even dared to even use based Armond White reviews to defend it, it isn't a matter of winning or losing. Warner Bros shot themselves in the foot by asking whedon to cut a snyder movie in half, that's it, one of the stupidest move in the history of cinema production. So now, you these posters can no longer hold to the reputations of DC movies to defend themselves against marvel fans or anyone else who will criticise super heroes movies. They themselves can't defend it and they are reduce to call everyone who even mention anything related to capeflick stupid, vainly trying to gain a little feel of superiority. Remember, they adopted the terms capekino and capeshit for dc and marvel movies respectivly, they were in majority having the childish behavior of calling capeshitters stupid and retarded and now they are using the same methods behind those wojack pictures. They can't fathom that their favorite brands failed so they spam in capeshit related threads in attempt to disengage any discution in that category. They will respond by telling you that you are defending marvel if you criticise their thoughs or tell them that taste in movie is not directly related to intellect. All the while trying to persuade themselves they hate all kind of comic books movie. They can't accept that they have always seem retarded by exposing they're stupidity. So by believing that everyone who watch anything they hate is dumber than them to feel superior for some (you)s. It is not even subtle that its dkeks cryings..

They're popular

its a tie between Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /soc/

reminder that this meme is literally a russian tool to undermine the USA

MANZ OF ZTIL N BERTUMN V ZUPZEMEN IZ BAZED ON GRIK METULOGEE GUIZE

Link me to the smartest thread on tv right now plz

THANOOS HAZ GOLDD GLOV WID INFINITEE JEMS. CAPTANE MERICAN WILL DED

this

They are the same people

>no mcu
What do you want, 200 threads a day about Infinity War until May?
The closest MCU movie is still two months away, of course the hype is gonna die down

>or dceu discussion
It was fun watching JL crash and burn, but now it's basically just a corpse that's slowly decomposing
Nothing to much to discuss there either

Capeshit movies belong here, Sup Forums doesn't want this celeb trash.

hello Sup Forumsmblr

Who cares what Sup Forums wants? We don't want it here either. We just want to post pics of our waifus in peace

My argument wasn't that "it's lowering the quality of dialogue among le enlightened connoseurs", but that OP whines and wants to remove brainlet wojack posting.

Shit, make threads to your heart's desire about who'd win in a fight between GreenLantern and PurpleShirtedNutsackStabber or whetver Iron-Man 3 outgrossed Superman 3. But why censor shir you don't like? There are many different places where you can avoud dissenting ir disagreeable opinions (twatter, tumbler, reddit). Some cunts are free to make threads about recent, high-production value and high-grossing movie franchises they like, other cunts are free to look up or down on them for liking mass-produced by the numbers faggotry that's been blanda'd up to appeal to as many audiences as possible while offending as little retards as possible.

>I WIK WEN WANDA WIMEN PUNGDHED EVIL SKELLEDON AND SKELETOJ RIBS EXBLODE GO BWWWSGH BOOM CRACCK

are we winning the capeshitwar?

LET WACH SOME NEDFLIKS

Meme kino